Once again I'm here

Discus and support Once again I'm here in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; How do I contact the Enforcement Team. I've been told twice that NO ONE. Is able to contact them, which makes no sense. It is YOUR ENFORCEMENT TEAM.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Lycan Alioqui, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Once again I'm here

How do I contact the Enforcement Team. I've been told twice that NO ONE. Is able to contact them, which makes no sense. It is YOUR ENFORCEMENT TEAM. YOU SHOULD KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THEM. Its whatever I guess. This is the longest enforcement I've had and its
    pissing me off. I was actually ready to just notrenew my gold on this account and restart on another. By the way. I have over 34,000 Gamerscore. To be precise. I have 34,899 Gamerscore. It took me years to earn that. And now I have to restart, because of some
    stupid enforcement ban.

:)

Lycan Alioqui, Jun 27, 2017
  2. KorpiBoy
    KorpiBoy Guest
    Once Again

I don´t know why ppl insist in talk about MW3 in the Battlefield 3 forum... I like Battlefield, that´s why I´m here, if I want to read something about MW3, I guess I would entered in the MW3 forum... Which is the problem of other ppl liking another game?

KorpiBoy, Jun 27, 2017
  3. Bunionz
    Bunionz Guest
    Once Again

[quote user="LiveJOKER ACE"]

Call of duty has broken sale records once again

if you dont believe me look it up the news is out today

so what are you guys going to say now?

[/quote]That people dont like change and prefer to get bent over for the jamming, just like the madden folk. And thats nothing to be proud of.

Bunionz, Jun 27, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Once again I'm here

Smwutches, Jun 27, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Once again I'm here

The only way to contact the enforcement team is by submitting a case review at http://enforcement.xbox.com if eligible.
  6. xFilter Win User

Once Again

[quote user="BEASTmmb"]

[/quote]You are an idiot.

[/quote]lol well said
  7. Kramerllama Win User

Once Again

[/quote]

What do I have to say? Who cares? Sure MW 3 may have broken sales records, but after playing it, its really nothing special or anything impressive. Sure it has some fun moments, but BF 3 is the overall better game. When it comes to quality, quantity
    means squat....just look at Twilight, and Justin Bieber.
  8. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

Once Again

Call of Duty and 'broken' seem to fit well together. Thank you for the laugh, OP.
  9. Horrorscoped Win User

Once Again

Well gang... I see no reason to live any longer. I am going to go drown myself in Twinkee filling. Thanks for the memories!!!!
Thema:

Once again I'm here

1. Once again I'm here - Similar Threads - Once again I'm

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 70fc8331-939e-413d-85c0-bcc8d88bbffe
  4. Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a...: Can accessing an illegal site once on the xboxes built in microsoft bing, lead to a permanent console ban? 0ba05f79-6a5d-4d1f-9ffb-24d2a4d757d2
  5. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  6. if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded

in XBoX Accessibility
    if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded: if my gamepass expires will i be able to play games once downloaded d7e7c536-caa7-4db3-8ffa-708f64cb503b
  7. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...
  8. I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login in Minecraft means I signed up but it is saying to sing up once again and again: Please help ***moved from Outlook/Outlook.com/Email*** 58d69d9a-4466-421a-8cc8-7fd980285e03
  9. Once again I'm going to ask to remove quick resume

in XBoX on Consoles
    Once again I'm going to ask to remove quick resume: as I'm spending hundreds of dollars to figure out quick resume about 80% of the time is responsible for games not working. Now I've been told it's a core system. Well you should of left parties as...
  10. Once again a major screwup by Microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Once again a major screwup by Microsoft: Whatever system y’all have in place to ban people for gamerpics is ridiculous. This is the 4th time I’ve gotten one of these 2 day bans for a gamer pic that doesn’t go against any guidelines. You...