On Xbox Series X, my screen intermittently goes black in the Guide and streaming apps such...

Discus and support On Xbox Series X, my screen intermittently goes black in the Guide and streaming apps such... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Same with the subject line. My screen goes black on my TV when on netflix, HBO Max, and the guide. Occasional I'll get screen stutters on backwards... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by NaveedNaeem, Nov 30, 2020.

1. NaveedNaeem
    NaveedNaeem Guest

On Xbox Series X, my screen intermittently goes black in the Guide and streaming apps such...

Same with the subject line. My screen goes black on my TV when on netflix, HBO Max, and the guide. Occasional I'll get screen stutters on backwards compat games (Geometry Wars 3). It doesn't seem to happen on any of the optimized for Series X/S games however.

I have a TCL55S617 if there are any known issues at the moment.

:)

NaveedNaeem, Nov 30, 2020
  2. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

Hello,

The issue occurs with any game. Anytime I use the Xbox App to stream to my PC from my Xbox Series X, the App is prone to experience freezing and black screens.

No, I'm using the App that is available on the Microsoft Store.
  3. FábioBertelli Win User

Xbox app streaming black screen

Same here.

Since a few days, Xbox App stream just show a black screen, whether I want to stream from cloud, my XSX, or XO.

Old "Companion" app still streams perfectly for XO. Cloud works perfectly from browsers on the PC. It's clearly the Xbox App that's at fault here.
    Did you find a way to solve this?

I have the same problem in my laptop!! My xbox app don't work for xcloud or stream from my xbox series.
  4. LocknessMonstr Win User

xbox one s 4k intermittent black screen

I'm having the same issue. When the Xbox One S is set to 8 bit my Vizio M65-D0 will intermittently produce a "Snowy" screen and I have to change inputs in order to clear it. On the 10 bit and 12 bit settings it intermittently will produce a "Black" screen
    that clears itself in a few seconds. This has happened both when streaming content from Amazon and while playing games.
  5. GilTex Win User

Streaming live TV to windows 10 PC - Has this been disabled?

Actually i'm using a cablebox passthrough on HDMI and the one guide app. If I try to stream the xbox with live tv playing it goes black. This just started a couple of days ago. Previously it behaved like any other app and would mirror the video and audio
    to my windows 10 machine.
  6. jello buster Win User

VUDU app failing on Xbox since early March

I have this same issue and ONLY on my Xbox Vudu app, everything else streams fine but Vudu on Xbox has constant buffering on anything hdx and above, intermittent on standard. For me this is only happening on my series x version of the app, I have a one x, two iPads, an android tablet and Vudu works no problem no buffering can watch things all day, but as soon as I get on my series x and launch Vudu I can be certain it’ll ask me if I want to down grade quality to lessen buffering (and of course it’s worded to make me feel like it’s an issue with my isp) within the first ten to twenty min of watching something. It’s definitely an updated Xbox Vudu app issue, Since I can stream from my Vudu account flawlessly on any other device in my house.
Thema:

1. On Xbox Series X, my screen intermittently goes black in the Guide and streaming apps such... - Similar Threads - Series screen intermittently

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  4. Is local split screen not working on Xbox X series

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is local split screen not working on Xbox X series: Is Xbox split screen working after update to Fortnite today 3a69d581-243a-45c3-a402-8174b9aebd3c
  5. Xbox series S screen goes black on tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series S screen goes black on tv: When i boot up elden ring, my tv screen goes black. I don’t know what is causing this problem and I just got elden ring and I really want to play soon. c811b97c-ca0f-47c6-8797-48eabe41f1f2
  6. xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x booting up and after 20 secs it shuts off tv screen stays black nothing happens: Hello microsoft i have a problem with my xbox it's really frustating because i only have mine for a few months i always trusted xbox and now this happens on a brand new console that i paid a lot...
  7. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  8. Xbox series static screen fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series static screen fix: I've had a couple Xbox Series S With the gray static screen If you have this issue and have replaced the port and even the retimer chip and it still not working. Enter safe mode and reset...
  9. Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S 512 Intermittent black screen: My xbox series s randomly had a black screen that will randomly happen and stay for about 3 seconds then everything goes back to normal. Any ideas on how to fix this. Happens during Fortnite And...
  10. Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox X series intermittent black screen flashes: Have just purchased Xbox X in upgrade of my Xbox One. Playing on a Toshiba 50UA3A63DB TV. Had no issues with my xbox one but have had 2 xbox x's and both have been giving me intermittent black...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox series x intermittently goes black