On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...

Discus and support On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having this problem with FH4, in the Xbox app on windows, which is that I can't connect to any online servers for multiplayer lobbies or matches.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AamirHussain3, Aug 27, 2021.

1. On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...

I am having this problem with FH4, in the Xbox app on windows, which is that I can't connect to any online servers for multiplayer lobbies or matches. It says it is "Unable to join session." That it "Failed to resolve the server address."

I have Been searching everywhere and I found out that in the Xbox live settings Teredo was "Unable to qualify" and my server state is "Blocked", so I started working from there. I have tried all kinds of CMD commands and I have disabled the teredo filter on my fritzbox but it still doesn’t work.

I have gone to great lengths and have been searching for multiple weeks now but I have come to an end of the list of troubleshooting guides and potential solutions. I am hoping that someone on these forums might have a solution for me.

Here are some screenshots that I took so you can see whats going on:
    On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and... [​IMG]

:)

AamirHussain3, Aug 27, 2021
  2. Master Zoen Win User

Upgraded Windows to 1903, Xbox Live Multiplayer is not working now

Thanks for trying Lester, but none of that helped. Still unable to connect to multiplayer in Forza Horizon 3 or Forza Horizon 4 on PC.
  3. LeeBall24 Win User

I am repeatedly getting kicked from the servers

I keep losing connection to server on Forza Horizon 4 on PC. Anyone know why?
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Forza Horizon 4, and online play.

Hi there catchirps,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. We understand there is an issue with connecting to Forza Horizon 4 multiplayer. If you are able to play other multiplayer games, I recommend trying to

power cycle the Xbox
    and network hardware.

If the issue persists, I recommend trying the following article:
    Xbox One Multiplayer Connection Error Solution
    and try checking your internet configuration to ensure the ports are open for the Forza Horizon 4 servers. Check out this article:

Forza Horizon 4 Community Support - Ports

Try this out and let us know the results.
  5. WPAK Win User

Desconectado da sessão Forza Horizon 4 Game Pass PC Beta

Web translation:

Logout Forza Horizon 4 Game Pass PC Beta

I can not complete any events online at Forza H 4.

The message "You have been disconnected, try again later" is displayed after 1 minute, and then disconnected again.

This is very frustrating.

Response:

Hi there,

are you only experiencing issues like this in Forza Horizon 4 or also in other games?

Also check the connectivity to Xbox Live on the PC, this link is for a different issue, but has some steps to check connectivity that could be useful:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-on-windows/social/server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

Let us know if there are any results or issues shown.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and teredo is unable to qualify

Have you tried all the things listed here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-SG/help...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

It is definitely an Xbox Live issue...the game issue is just a symptom of that. Not sure if you play other games but you would have the same issue with those too.

Apologies if myself and others suggest things you have already tried but, without knowing everything you have tried, we will likely suggest things already done.

I'll be honest: If you have done everything you can find on the internet to resolve it, then it may be time to get right back to basics. In your shoes, I would reinstall Windows from scratch:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10

Make sure the drive gets completely wiped; then run Windows Updates till there are no more left; download your graphics driver from the respective manufacturer (don't install extra things like GeForce Experience). At this point, see what your Xbox Live whatsit is doing. If it is still causing issues, then your problem is likely with your router/ISP rather than your system
Thema:

On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and...

1. On XBOX PC Forza Horizon 4 I cannot play multiplayer due to server connection blocked and... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon cannot

2. Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download forza horizon 5 from the microsoft store. I: It comes up saying error cannot download as something is wrong on microsofts end. Have tried all the online ways to fix including resetting cache etc 3e6e24a8-b585-495e-874b-7d367f5577a6
  3. forza horizon 4 network diognostics error cannot connect to horizon life

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 network diognostics error cannot connect to horizon life: [img] [img] hi there i am having trouble with my horizon life in forza horizon 4 it wont connect and its coming with a network diagnostics error as you can see above in picture also my xbox...
  4. Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5: Hello, I am still waiting for your response, in re Horizon 5 on an Xbox one.. I cannot open my settings/accessibility feature, at all. This is despite watching many videos and reading about...
  5. Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 cannot download and install Forza Horizon 5: As the title suggests, I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition via the Microsoft Store. The title refuses to download. I've searched support sites, I've followed every suggested fix....
  6. Forza Horizon 5 error: The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 error: The path cannot be traversed because it contains an untrusted mount...: I used to play FH5 a couple of moths ago, but then uninstalled it. I decided to redownload it again and start playing, but whenever I press 'Play' it says: "The path cannot be traversed because it...
  7. Cannot connect to forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to forza horizon 4: I cannot connect to FZH 4 online c0495eab-4026-44aa-ab86-8885c056220c
  8. I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot install Forza Horizon 5 Premium edition: Every time I go to install it through the Microsoft store it says there has been an error. IT also says the error is on Microsoft's end. I have proof of purchase on this account. I am trying to...
  9. Windows cannot access the specified device when trying to open Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows cannot access the specified device when trying to open Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox App: I've recently just purchased FH5 and installed it on my main drive. When I go to press PLAY on the Xbox app the game doesn't open and I get this message. [img] Ive tried reinstalling it...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - Cannot install via Xbox nor Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 - Cannot install via Xbox nor Windows Store: Hi there, I cannot seem to install Forza Horizon 4 anymore. It also has dissapeared in the Xbox Game app where you can find the games you own. I've purchased it back in 2020. I've pretty much...