On Xbox one I need to search for a specific file name on an external HDD. No apps seem to...
Discus and support On Xbox one I need to search for a specific file name on an external HDD. No apps seem to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; File manager and VLC don’t seem to be able to. I’m extremely frustrated and upset, since a basic android phone has been able to do this for a decade,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whoop365, Mar 10, 2023.
Thema:
On Xbox one I need to search for a specific file name on an external HDD. No apps seem to...
Loading...
-
On Xbox one I need to search for a specific file name on an external HDD. No apps seem to... - Similar Threads - need search specific
-
Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?
in XboX InsidersNeed Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Disc to digital Problem! Need help
in XboX InsidersDisc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about... -
Need help accessing disc to digital!
in XboX InsidersNeed help accessing disc to digital!: hey there, Xbox Insider Subreddit! I’m an Xbox Insider in the Omega ring and have been enrolled for approximately 4 weeks. My Original Xbox One is currently running xb_flt_2608ge.260805-2200. I’m... -
need someone smarter then me lol
in XboX Insidersneed someone smarter then me lol: dumb question/post and I know and its in beta lol but I read battlefield 6 should work for disc to digital but mine always says congrats it worked!! but it don't work but I got the GTA remake to... -
Does anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...
in XboX InsidersDoes anyone know which ring you will need to be on for the positron update on Monday? Is...: Just wondering what ring I would need to update my Xbox to get the update on Monday? (I’m not sure it’s been announced yet? ) submitted by /u/falkirkboi [link] [comments] -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
i need one more xbox home switch pls my brother kept searching on Xbox
in XBoX Accessibilityi need one more xbox home switch pls my brother kept searching on Xbox: my brother keep switching home. Xbox is over and over. 5d7e6961-bd2c-4f41-bced-3d4cc7d9025f -
need help on search xbox one
in XBoX on Consolesneed help on search xbox one: Is there a way to search across all movie/tv apps for a specific program? Example- Say you wanted to watch Harry Potter Movie. Can you search one spot and see what movie apps have content i.e....