On xbox it says I'm suspended but when I check my enforcement history it shows that I don't...

Discus and support On xbox it says I'm suspended but when I check my enforcement history it shows that I don't... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I go into the contact us link it says that "my child has a suspension" but I'm the only account on the xbox serving 15 days of suspension for no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by brayden haddock, May 10, 2023.

1. On xbox it says I'm suspended but when I check my enforcement history it shows that I don't...

When I go into the contact us link it says that "my child has a suspension" but I'm the only account on the xbox serving 15 days of suspension for no reason.

:)

brayden haddock, May 10, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

On xbox it says I'm suspended but when I check my enforcement history it shows that I don't have any current suspensions can someone help me?

Hi Brayden!

I am sorry to hear about what happened. This is clearly not the situation I want you to be in. I know how frustrating that must be and I would feel the same way if I were on your situation. Please be advised that Xbox Enforcement actions or suspensions are being handled only by the Xbox Enforcement Team who work offline. Here in community and even Microsoft Support won't be able to assist us regarding Xbox suspensions. As much as we would love to help, we can only do so much about it.

In regard to finding your enforcement action history, if I may ask, are you using a child account? If so, you should use a parent account or organizer's account to check the suspension of a child via https://enforcement.xbox.com/

You can manage your family group here https://family.microsoft.com/
  3. RyneBardo Win User

Banned for no reason

I don’t know if you’ve read my post but I have clicked on the link and logged in with my email and account that is suspended but when I get to the enforcement page it shows that we have no history of suspension or anyway of filing a claim, it shows congratulations
    your record is perfect and that is all.
  4. Arielle251 Win User

Xbox Live enforcement action

Hi, I know you've tried going to the Enforcement History (https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements) page. Since it says you have a perfect record, I'd recommend contacting Xbox Support directly via phone or chat, to see if they can tell
    you why your account was suspended. I'm not sure why it wouldn't be showing up on your account!

I hope this is helpful, thanks!

-Arielle, Xbox Ambassador
  5. SpoopyNooper Win User

Perm banned account for a first offense?

yes I've gone to the enforcement website but its telling me I have no prior offense and says I have no bans.

when I'm attempting to sign into my xbox it comes up with a message saying I'm permanently suspended hence my confusion
  6. Blobbie01 Win User

Why is it saying my account has been suspended but when I go to the page for more details it shows no enforcement history?

It keeps popping up on my xbox game pass app on my phone that my account has been suspended but when I log into my account there are no enforcement history reports at all?! It also says on the contact us page that there is an enforcement but again the page is clear.

I seem to be able to still use my account on xbox and to be honest this is the only way I've been on my account so I'm not sure how I've got an enforcement as I've just been playing Two point campus and house flipper!

Is there a way to stop the popups or can an xbox person look into it for me? I tried to contact someone but it was unavailable!
    Exact same issue her. Started around last week. I’m not suspended, I don’t even play online games. Keep getting the notification though when opening the gamepass app.
Thema:

On xbox it says I'm suspended but when I check my enforcement history it shows that I don't...

1. On xbox it says I'm suspended but when I check my enforcement history it shows that I don't... - Similar Threads - says I'm suspended

2. Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox profile says I'm offline when I'm not: I'm playing a game on my Xbox Series X, when my profile will sudden say I'm offline e.g. Last seen 10 mins ago playing Like A Dragon Infinite Wealth even though I'm still online. This followed by...
  3. When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I log into fornite it says for my mates that I'm in console voice chat only so I...: When I log into fornite it says for my mates I'm I'm voice chat only and i can't here anyone and they can't here me 8cd3bedc-7b6a-4db7-89b5-334581a8b774
  4. I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm being charged for Minecraft Realms, but my microsoft account says I have no subscriptions.: I used to have a Minecraft realm that would auto-renew. I never cancelled it, but last month it "expired" so it was no longer playable, even though the payment for it processed the day before...
  5. I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...: I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying installation stopped iv tried everything nothing is working can anyone help? 50124780-c8bd-44b4-8f61-13797324325c
  6. I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm on ps4 and minecraft says to unlock full game but i already bought it: I haven't played mincraft in a few months but I still bought the game for the full price but now it's saying to unlock the full game even though I already bought the game...
  7. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  8. Says i need an internet connection but i'm connected via lan cable

in XBoX Accessibility
    Says i need an internet connection but i'm connected via lan cable: Was trying to sign into my xbox acount on my pc i go through the login like normal but once i confirm the two step it says i need an internet connection to proceed but i'm connected via lan cable....
  9. How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?

in XboX Insiders
    How to open old gamer tag that says offline on Xbox series s if I'm using my New gamer tag?: I recently made a new gamer profile just for racing but I have another profile on Xbox for the general public and friends . As I was setting up new profile and adding myself as a friend I typed my...
  10. I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to send my partner a 14 day trial of PC Game Pass, but it says I don't have a...: Hi, It says on my Xbox app I can send five 14 day trials for PC Game Pass to friends, so I thought I'd send one to my partner. I logged in and it states "Sorry, this offer is only available to...