on xbox game bar it says something went wrong try again later

Discus and support on xbox game bar it says something went wrong try again later in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; on xbox game bar it says something went wrong try again later after i 1. reset the app 2. repair the app. 3. and reset my pc and still it gives this... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Tokrbnvsuinufvbnweufnuesd, Oct 22, 2022.

1. on xbox game bar it says something went wrong try again later

on xbox game bar it says something went wrong try again later after i 1. reset the app 2. repair the app. 3. and reset my pc and still it gives this message any help/fixes?

:)

Tokrbnvsuinufvbnweufnuesd, Oct 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this TOKRBNVSUINUFVBNWEUFNUESDNF

When this message appears? As soon as you open the Xbox game bar ?
    When you try to do a clip?

In the meantime, double check if everything in your system is up to date

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too.
    Once everything is updated restart the PC and try again
  3. Kathy A. Win User

Xbox Game Bar (Something went wrong please try again later)

Hi arthurs2222222,

We hope you are doing fine.

We would like to follow up regarding your concern as we still have not received any response from you since our last follow up message. Please feel free to create a new thread if you have different and new concerns - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Should you need real time interaction for your concern? You may reach out to Support - Contact Us | Xbox Support.

Kind regards,

4. BradWhite99 Win User

hi I'm having the same problem. any help it's getting very annoying
  5. Kathy A. Win User

Hi arthurs2222222,

We have not heard anything from you in the last 72 hours. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that the issue you reported to us has been resolved or answered. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you've dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Kind regards,

6. Kathy A. Win User

Hi arthurs2222222,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We know how important it is for you to have a constant communication with your friends and not able to start or join a party is hindering you. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

As per your description, the game bar stopped working for starting/joining a party. We would like to confirm few things to better isolate your issue.

Was there a recent Windows update or new application installed on your device before the issue occur?

Did you see an error message/code? Please post a screenshot and conceal any personal information.

May we know what is your NAT Type under Xbox Network?

If you were using Windows 10, go to PC Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking. Please share any error message/code.

For Windows 11, install Xbox Console Companion and sign into account. Then look for Xbox Networking on settings. Please share any error message/code.

Do you have antivirus, antimalware, VPN, Firewall, and PC Optimizer installed in your device?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. on xbox game bar it says something went wrong try again later - Similar Threads - game bar says

2. My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox game bar won't send or delete messages, how do I fix it?: It just won't send messages no error code just says unable to delete/send message. 51ceacdd-7553-4a68-92d0-e7b17f6af6e8
  3. Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar keeps giving an error and saying to "try to send this message again later": I try to send a message and it won't send it. At first I could resolve it but just resetting the app in apps in features. Now it seems like every other message I have to do it. It also says when I...
  4. something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    something went wrong with your party chat try again later. is what my xbox game bar says: Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again - Microsoft Community I've pretty much done everything this guy has done in this link beside solution 3 which really doesn't...
  5. Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar countinues to say "There was a problem getting your captures": I have been using the Xbox game bar to screen record usually but I was running out of storage. I moved the captures to a hard drive and when I started to record something else on my game bar it...
  6. Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit."

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar says "We can't show your friends right now. Try again in a bit.": I've reset, terminated and repaired the gamebar many times. I've done the remove and reinstall through powershell. This started happening a couple of days ago and clicking refresh 4 or 5 times...
  7. Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app says I need to update game bar, doesn’t work.: As the title says, when I try updating the game bar as the Xbox App is saying, I try and there isn’t even an update available. Yes, I tried updating it through the Microsoft Store, it’s up to...
  8. The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The social part of my xbox game bar isnt working it just says '' we cant show your friends...: Hi, the social part of my xbox game bar doesnt work at all it wont load messages or load my friends list at all and has been doing this for months ive tried loads of fixes on these forums ive...
  9. Xbox Game Bar on PC displays message that says update xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar on PC displays message that says update xbox app: When I open my xbox game bar on windows 11 on my friends list there is a big area that says " update your xbox app to get the latest widgets". I should mention that I'm in the windows gaming...
  10. Why does the xbox game bar constantly say low battery?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the xbox game bar constantly say low battery?: So as of Dec 2022 still same issue. Just bought controller yesterday... Controller has newest update. Batteries say low. Doesn't stay connected 639e1675-ea79-418d-a6a6-e8e179738c55