On Xbox 360 dashboard on Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live but I'm on live

Discus and support On Xbox 360 dashboard on Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live but I'm on live in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when on Xbox 360 dashboard through Xbox one won't connect to Xbox live but I'm already connected bd092e87-f9ed-4a14-bfbb-52d0dd88b685 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wedge71, Dec 12, 2022.

1. wedge71
    wedge71 Guest

On Xbox 360 dashboard on Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live but I'm on live

when on Xbox 360 dashboard through Xbox one won't connect to Xbox live but I'm already connected

:)

wedge71, Dec 12, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Wedge71, we've received some similar occurrences regarding Xbox 360 console logins and also games in backward compatibility on Xbox One, while we have no official position from Microsoft.

In this case, we will have to wait for some position from Microsoft regarding this issue.
  3. Darth Bane Q16 Win User

Xbox 360 backwards compatible games not showing achievements when played on Xbox One

I know. I said that I brought up the 360 emulation dashboard/menu. From there I found the "connect to Xbox Live" option, but the 360 emulation can't connect to Xbox Live so none of those achievements are added to overall gamerscore and they don't appear
    in the Xbox One's achievement list.
  4. Thenegativeone6 Win User

Xbox Live account is not allowed to play online???

I Just bought a brand new xbox 360 connect and set up my free live account but when I try to play live it Says some game profiles are not allowed to play online. But I'm on live in my dashboard.
  5. x Sir Lastman x Win User

Can't sign into XBox Live : 8b010007

There's an Xbox Live alert for this. Xbox live is up and running (I'm playing Destiny right now), but the dashboard says you're not connected. But you can still play games, its just the dashboard is messed up.
  6. Banchiz Win User

Xbox networking errors

I tried my third attempt to download my profile and it worked then froze for about 5 mins then downloaded it and when I'm signing in and it just keeps the ring spinning. But its doing nothing so i just left it for a while and went to play the WiiU and it's
    still spinning its not froze it just won't move. Then it says Console can't connect to Xbox Live. Then asking to do a test. Error Code 80151911. So I decide to do this *Xbox Live Connection Test* and it wouldn't load so I dashboarded and when clicking *Xbox
    Home* it froze. Then after 2mins it went to a losing screen and it never showed the dashboard it showed the Internet screen and it stayed *Disconnected from Xbox Live* as soon as it loaded up. So I test my Xbox live connection PS: I have an Xbox 360 E so its
    new. And the test results were. Xbox 360 - MyHub Good - Internet Good - Xbox Live Good . so all connected but i still can't sign in . What's going on :mad:
Thema:

1. On Xbox 360 dashboard on Xbox one says can't connect to Xbox live but I'm on live - Similar Threads - 360 dashboard says

2. Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD preservation (Blades Dashboard): Hello, I have just received an old Xbox 360 with the original blades dashboard. The console is running a 20GB HDD, but it is showing its age. I’m looking to upgrade the drive but at the same time...
  3. Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Dashboard Downgrade Idea For Nostalgia Purposes: So I have an Idea where Microsoft could make it where we could go back & visit the older Xbox 360 dashboards like the Blades/NXE/Kinect Dashboard for nostalgia purposes they should try to make an...
  4. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  5. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here EDIT: Removed personally identifiable information (PII) from post. 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  6. [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Xbox 360] Updating system dashboard via USB doesn't work: The first problem we have is our Xbox 360 can't connect to the internet (Error 80151903), but we thought it's okay. While trying to troubleshoot this, we cleared the system updates off the hard...
  7. For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...

in XBoX on Windows
    For some reason on the Xbox 360 dashboard when I go to change my theme it always freezes...: [img] It always freezes here 1062f26f-1c49-4932-9c3b-a310d9fecde6
  8. how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how do i update from the old xbox 360 dashboard to the new one?: I bought an Xbox 360 original model and it seems the old user didn't factory reset the console. I searched for guides on how I could update the system but they were all on the newer dashboard. and...
  9. Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure

in XboX Insiders
    Suggestion for a new dashboard or app for the 360 before store closure: My suggestion would be making a final dashboard revision for the 360 before the store closure that would allow users with gamepass ultimate to use their dusty 360 as a streaming box for gamepass...
  10. Why does my 360 dashboard say “Play Xbox one”. Arggg what does it all mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my 360 dashboard say “Play Xbox one”. Arggg what does it all mean?: On my 360 there is something that appears in the dashboard somewhere and says “play on xbox one”. Please fill me in I am newly back after a 4 year sabatical. 0203365c-0ed4-4dfb-aaf5-73079da61a15