On Windows 10's XBox App, I nor my friend are receiving invites from each other.

Discus and support On Windows 10's XBox App, I nor my friend are receiving invites from each other. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; On Windows 10's XBox App, I nor my friend are receiving invites from each other. We're trying to group in Torchlight III on XBox GamePass for PC. How... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Centripetal, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Centripetal
    Centripetal Guest

On Windows 10's XBox App, I nor my friend are receiving invites from each other.

On Windows 10's XBox App, I nor my friend are receiving invites from each other. We're trying to group in Torchlight III on XBox GamePass for PC. How do I fix this?

:)

Centripetal, Apr 24, 2021
  2. danimarco92 Win User

monitor xbox account activities

excellent Arminator,

from XBOX app on windows 10 PC I added as a friend on my account and also on his account

I can see his activity in terms of screenshots taken and achievements unlocked, but it seems nothing else (am I wrong?): do you think it is possible to see live?

more, after having added each other as a friend, the app show me (on the same button) the wording "INVITE"

what it means?
  3. HayoJ Win User

Child accounts don't appear in Xbox privacy settings

Same problem as well. I have two children who are in my Microsoft Family and I (as their father) can manage their screen time etc. But they are not in my Xbox family settings so I can't manage their accounts there. But they can't add each other or me as
    a 'friend' in the Xbox settings, so we can't invite each other to play Minecraft Windows 10 version together!

I don't have an Xbox console. We only have three Windows 10 PCs available.
  4. Omega Chefe Win User

Foreza 4, my step dad an i would like to play together can we if so how in step by step instructions please an thank u!!

I play on Xbox and do livestream, by the xbox app on Windows 10 I can also invite my friends to play with me. This save a lot of time.
  5. AmazingAsCoffee Win User

Usb Headsets and microphones...

USB headsets are not compatible with an Xbox one, and so far there is no software to fix this issue. If you are looking to use the headset for chatting purposes only you can download the xbox app on windows 10, often it is pre-installed on windows 10
    pcs. With the xbox app you can create a party and invite your friend(s), the party will have voice chat.
  6. AaronJamesx38 Win User

Hi when am i going to receive my Xbox on Windows 10???

Hey,

How do you mean receive Xbox on windows 10 ?

Xbox is free on windows 10 with the Xbox App where you can stream your xbox to your windows 10 device and see you stats, achievements, friends and many other things

Other ways of using xbox on your windows 10 device is buy playing xbox anywhere games or xbox enabled games from the windows 10 store

Kind Regards

AJ
Thema:

1. On Windows 10's XBox App, I nor my friend are receiving invites from each other. - Similar Threads - Windows 10's App

2. XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Series X Gamepad and Windows 11 Pro connectivity issues.: Hello. First of all I understand that you support guys are working hard. But please try to read the whole post before answer. Thank you. I have an XBox gamepad which was bundled with Xbox Series...
  3. I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot access xbox networking and xbox console companion in Windows 11: I installed Windows 11 recently, and was enjoying Forza Horizon 5 and one day i couldn't access online to play with friends. I reinstalled xbox and whole game but it wasn't fixed. I searched for...
  4. My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up

in XBoX on Windows
    My XBox app on Windows 10 isn't starting up: It was fine before this, but now when I start up the app it stays on the loading screen before closing after a few minutes. I tried the "Repair" option in Settings but all it did was remove the...
  5. Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Share Button stopped working after Windows 11 KB5034204 Update: Recently, while I was playing with my controller on PC connected through Bluetooth, I noticed that the share button was not working, unless I connected it directly via cable. The only way I found...
  6. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  7. Xbox One S Controller not connecting to Windows 10 PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One S Controller not connecting to Windows 10 PC: I have been trying to connect my 2016 Xbox One S Controller to my custom-built PC (Windows 10) for a while now, and everywhere i go i always get the same answer but it never works. Whenever i...
  8. I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10.: I cannot connect my Xbox controller Series S/X to Windows 10. I want to connect my Xbox controller to Windows 10 via Bluetooth for gaming. but when I want to add my controller, it does not...
  9. Weird troubleshooting with Windows 10 and Xbox Series S controller (via USB)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird troubleshooting with Windows 10 and Xbox Series S controller (via USB): I've been trying to connect my Xbox Series S controller on PC but its not working properly, for some reason only both triggers (RT and LT) and sticks (LSB and RSB) aren't working, while bumpers...
  10. MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MSFS 2020 Game, Now It`s Stuck on "checking for updates" windows 10: Windows 10 PC Hello My MSFS 2020 Game is not launching and up to now I have had 3 error alerts 01-Error code:(0x8007042b) 02-Error code:(0xc0000005) 03-Error code:(0x800705b4 So I...