On the series s I have the rocket league bundle but not the fortnite dark skull bundle and...

Discus and support On the series s I have the rocket league bundle but not the fortnite dark skull bundle and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Fortnite dark skully bundle 86e57e3a-0d53-4cad-b2ed-669d2c389598 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shalom Chisanga, Apr 2, 2023.

1. On the series s I have the rocket league bundle but not the fortnite dark skull bundle and...

Fortnite dark skully bundle

:)

Shalom Chisanga, Apr 2, 2023
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

Hi Mouthwash92,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to claim Midnight Drive Pack included in Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

May we ask if your purchase is link to your Xbox live account that you use to play Fortnite and Rocket League?

Based on Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle, redeeming the digital content (Midnight Drive Pack) will need no codes and it will be added to the first Microsoft account that redeems it. See more information here: Digital Direct | Xbox.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Claim Victory with the New Xbox Series S - Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - Xbox Wire

Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle | Xbox

Digital Direct | Xbox

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

When is Microsoft going to release the deal with the Xbox series S and you get to choose one game with it again?

Hello Kason Thompson ✅,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Thanks for the interest and sending feedback for the Xbox Series S deal. May we confirm if this is what you are looking for - Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle (microsoft.com) ? If not, would you mind sharing a link of the deal?

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. Nursemorph Win User

I bought Xbox series s Gilded hunter bundle but I never got the option to download anything and the included with this Xbox isn't available. Can someone help?

As far as I can tell, the Gilded Hunter bundle is for 9 cosmetic items and in-game currency:

"The Xbox Series S – Gilded Hunter Bundle features a total of nine in-game cosmetics and virtual currency for Fortnite, Rocket League, and Fall Guys"

As such, there wouldn't be anything to download as it should just be added to the game accounts when you run them.

Or are you saying that you have run all 3 games and none have the items there? Sorry, that seems an obvious question but just wanted to clarify
  5. DiePaulBR Win User

Microsoft account

I bought an xbox one S with the fortnite dark vertex bundle and it didnt have the code please help
  6. Kimmy_24 Win User

On the series s I have the rocket league bundle but not the fortnite dark skull bundle and I just realized can someone help me with this?

Hi, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Are you seeking a refund? If yes,!kindly use the link below and be sure to submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/forms/request-a-...

To find your order numbers and date of purchase, please log in here: https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

After you submit this form, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that’ll include instructions on how you can keep track of the status of your request within 72 hours. They should send you a response within a few days.
Thema:

On the series s I have the rocket league bundle but not the fortnite dark skull bundle and...

1. On the series s I have the rocket league bundle but not the fortnite dark skull bundle and... - Similar Threads - series rocket league

2. controller elite series 2 barely working

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller elite series 2 barely working: my LB and RB stopped working ages ago and required a heavy amount of force so i switched to the back buttons which have been working, until most of my buttons stopped working fully execpt my RT,...
  3. Xbox Series | Will 2 Externals & 1 SSD Expansion Slot All Work At The Same Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series | Will 2 Externals & 1 SSD Expansion Slot All Work At The Same Time: We all know 2 externals work at the same time, but what about 2 externals & 1 ssd expansion 71ee8506-f83c-4982-84cb-3665c819bb34
  4. 60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    60FPS+ - Is it the same thing as FPS Boost for Xbox Series X/S?: Hi, so I know what FPS Boost means for Xbox Series X/S already, but I notice on some games the cababilities say something called "60FPS+", is that the same thing or not? If it is the same thing...
  5. Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack: Xbox Series X WWE 2K24 American Nightmare family pack code has been redeemed but there’s none of the content on my game. After attempting to try the code again, the response I get is that the code...
  6. Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - transfer to family member profile: Hi, I bought the Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle a couple of years ago to replace a failing Xbox One S. At the time my son was too young to play Fortnite so I didn't look into...
  7. Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I recently got a Xbox series s carbon black and when I play games such as rocket...: Xbox is 2 weeks old. When I played on switch I didn't have a lag issue 088c0f7a-beab-41ed-9473-acd3c7137367
  8. claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    claiming midnight drive & rocket league pack from a previously owned Xbox series S.: Hello, recently, I bought a pre-owned Xbox series S from a local Gamestop. When I was setting it up, I noticed that there was a Rocket League and a Fortnite pack, but it was already claimed. I...
  9. I got the Xbox series s and it comes with the Fortnite and rocket league midnight drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got the Xbox series s and it comes with the Fortnite and rocket league midnight drive...: I got the Xbox a while ago but none of my Family or me claimed the pack. 33a49fc4-1377-4544-b322-1c51b9d5baf5
  10. Audio Glitch on Series S while playing Rocket League.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Audio Glitch on Series S while playing Rocket League.: Hi all, I'm desperately looking for a solution to this very specific audio glitch on my Xbox Series S. I stream on Twitch and recently, my viewers have been saying that the audio is glitching on...