On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...

Discus and support On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had no issues signing in, worked as intended but after successfully signing in I can't do anything on the main menu and closing and reopening the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Garbish, Jan 14, 2023.

1. On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...

I had no issues signing in, worked as intended but after successfully signing in I can't do anything on the main menu and closing and reopening the game does not help either. There isn't anything wrong with the system, just the game.

:)

Aaron Garbish, Jan 14, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

logging in to Minecraft on switch

I see, in that case try the following recommendations:

1. Sometimes simply restarting the console can resolve temporary issues. Turn off the Nintendo Switch completely, wait a few seconds, and then turn it on again.

2. Make sure that both your Nintendo Switch operating system and the Minecraft game are updated to the latest version. You can do this by going into your console settings and selecting "Console Update" or "Software Update" to check for available updates.

3. If your Nintendo Switch's internal storage or memory card is full, it could affect your ability to open and play Minecraft. Check if you have enough storage space available and, if necessary, delete or move unnecessary files to free up space.

4. If the problem persists, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Minecraft game on your Nintendo Switch. To do this, long-press the game icon in the main menu and select "Delete." Then, head to the Nintendo eShop, search for Minecraft, and re-download and install it on your console.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Here's a step-by-step guide that may help you locate it:

Go to the official Minecraft website and click on the "Log in" button in the top right-hand corner of the page.

Enter your Mojang account login details and click on the "Log in" button.

Once you have logged in, you should see a navigation menu at the top of the page. Click on the "Games" tab.

In the dropdown menu that appears, click on "Minecraft."

Scroll down the Minecraft page until you see the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section.

Next to the "Minecraft for Nintendo Switch" section, there should be a button labeled "Redeem." Click on this button.

You will then be prompted to log in to your Nintendo account. Follow the instructions to log in to your Nintendo account.

After you have logged in to your Nintendo account, you will be redirected back to the Mojang website. You should see a message confirming that your free copy of Minecraft Bedrock Edition has been added to your Nintendo account.

On your Nintendo Switch, go to the Nintendo eShop and search for "Minecraft." Select "Minecraft" from the search results and click on "Download" to download and install Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch.
  4. RussoBaptiste Win User

Can you play Minecraft 360 edition on series X?

So if im playing Minecraft xbox one version on my series x there wouldnt be a option to play the 360 version in the main menu?
  5. andersonpassos Win User

I am eligible to get bedrock edition for free because I bought Java edition in January 2022. How do I set up bedrock edition on my Nintendo switch for free?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

To set up Bedrock Edition on your Nintendo Switch for free after purchasing Java Edition in January 2022, you will need to follow these steps:

Go to your account settings and look for the "Claim your free copy of Minecraft" option.

Select the "Redeem" button next to the Nintendo Switch option.

You will be prompted to enter your Nintendo Switch account details.

Once you have entered your Nintendo Switch account details, the Bedrock Edition will be added to your account.

Go to the Nintendo eShop on your Switch and search for "Minecraft."

Download and install the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft.
  6. SillyEarth89284 Win User

How to solve “ Unable to connect, please restart your client. P2P/SIG: no_session (Expired Auth from Discovery)” on Nintendo switch?

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

Restart your Nintendo Switch: Sometimes, simply restarting the console can help resolve temporary connection issues. Press and hold the power button on your Nintendo Switch and select "Power Options" followed by "Restart."

Check your internet connection: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and working properly. You can try restarting your router or connecting to a different network to see if the issue persists.

Update Minecraft: Make sure that you have the latest version of Minecraft installed on your Nintendo Switch. Developers often release updates to address bugs and improve performance.

Check for Nintendo Switch system updates: It's also essential to keep your Nintendo Switch system software up to date. Go to the Settings menu on your Nintendo Switch, select "System," and then choose "System Update" to check for any available updates.
    It does not work 😔
Thema:

On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after...

1. On the Nintendo Switch version of minecraft, the options on the main menu disappear after... - Similar Threads - Nintendo Switch version

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  4. Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?

in XboX Insiders
    Using a Nintendo Switch controller on PC gamepass?: Okay so basically I've been playing Persona 3 Reload with the free trial of xbox gamepass, but my switch controller can't seem to connect/work in any way. It works when I try to use my switch...
  5. Minecraft Nintendo Switch Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch Version: Hey guys, so basically my nephew wants to play Minecraft on his Nintendo Switch. He already played on a server on the Switch, but now we are getting a message, that we need a Microsoft account and...
  6. Should Xbox make a their own version of the Nintendo switch?

in XboX Insiders
    Should Xbox make a their own version of the Nintendo switch?: I think xbox should make another device to ADD TO THE XBOX SYSTEM FAMILY, this lead us to the Xbox version. I think they should make a portable screen that can basically do what the switch can but...
  7. I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can’t join servers on Minecraft Nintendo switch version.: I have tried to play servers on my nintendo switch but it says i need to have signed into my nintendo and microsoft account, but i have done both. How do i fix this problem?...
  8. Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft : Version bedrock Nintendo Switch [Serveurs]: Bonjour, Je n'ai pas trop compris cette partie de la FAQ dédié la Nintendo Switch 《Où sont les serveurs et les domaines ? Les domaines sont désormais disponibles sur Nintendo Switch en...
  9. Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log in at my account on Minecraft Nintendo Switch version: Hi I wanted to know why It's show an error when I try to sicronize my xbox account to my Nintendo Switch at Minecraft. It says that it have an error micronizing the Microsoft account to the...
  10. Minecraft (Widows10 version) resource pack problems Nintendo switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Widows10 version) resource pack problems Nintendo switch: Dear Community, Since today i downloaded the just released minecraft better together version for the nintendo switch. And i know this is the xbox forum but Mojangs website directed me to the...