On the console throws an error "80167611" account is an alert "the Purchase and ...

Discus and support On the console throws an error "80167611" account is an alert "the Purchase and ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good afternoon, today I had planned to purchase the full version of the game Tomb Raider (2013) Visa card, which I pay for purchases in your store. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FestiveHaddock4, Nov 2, 2014.

  1. On the console throws an error "80167611" account is an alert "the Purchase and ...


    Good afternoon, today I
    had planned to purchase the full version of the game
    Tomb Raider (2013) Visa card,
    which I pay for purchases in
    your store. I was not able
    to do it with either 5,
    10, 20 attempts...
    On the console throws an error "80167611"account
    is an alert "the Purchase
    and use of content is Limited,
    Affected services: Download already
    purchased content" I'm sure
    this game I purchase for the first time,
    on the map there is money,
    I do not understand this problem
    and I want to get a speedy solution.
    Thank you.

    :)
     
    FestiveHaddock4, Nov 2, 2014
    #1
  2. DhuPereira
    DhuPereira Guest
    I can not buy - PBR9002

     
    DhuPereira, Nov 2, 2014
    #2
  3. Besterikz
    Besterikz Guest
    Payment issue

    i have no 360 tho.. :/
     
    Besterikz, Nov 2, 2014
    #3
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

    On the console throws an error "80167611" account is an alert "the Purchase and ...

    onyxishere, Nov 2, 2014
    #4
  5. onyxishere Win User

    On the console throws an error "80167611" account is an alert "the Purchase and use of content is Limited"

  6. Kung Fu Spoon Win User

    Can't buy some DLCs

  7. onyxishere Win User

    Purchasing DLC, error 80167611

  8. onyxishere Win User

    Sorry, we couldn't get authorization for this. (Cannot purchase game)

  9. Vint Replay Win User

    Error 80167611

Thema:

On the console throws an error "80167611" account is an alert "the Purchase and ...

Loading...
  1. On the console throws an error "80167611" account is an alert "the Purchase and ... - Similar Threads - console throws error

  2. Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug

    in XboX Insiders
    Delta Preview Forced Update Frozen Console Bug: Hello, I recently moved from the Omega preview to the Delta preview. I just turned on my XBOX and was sent through initial setup again after installing a forced 4.1GB manual update. It's led me...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX console home page tile launch actions - Delta Ring: I really liked that I could press A and it would launch the game card/hub and then I could select PLAY on any tile on the home screen. A few days back that behavior changed and A launched the game...
  5. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  6. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  7. Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tested Disc-to-Digital on 3 Xbox consoles at the same time? D2D + Home Xbox +...: So, I have a very specific use case for the new Disc-to-Digital feature, and I’m wondering if anyone with multiple Xbox consoles has actually tested this. I’m trying to unlock the Dominion...
  8. No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??

    in XboX Insiders
    No hope for us Digital ONLY console owners??: So for us lowly digital only console owners what hope is there without support for an external disc drive? submitted by /u/Andymg350 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S stuck on E101 after HDD replacement — console was on an Insider flight build,...: Hey everyone, My Xbox One S had a dying internal HDD (E106), so I swapped in a blank SSD. Before the drive died, the console had been enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program. Now it won't get past...
  10. Question about Xbox Beta console

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about Xbox Beta console: My console is currently in beta and I’m wondering how I get into alpha to do alpha skip ahead? The new updates look real cool and I’d love to test them out if possible. submitted by...