On Rainbow Six Siege, I purchased the year 3 pass in 2018 and I recently lost all the...

Discus and support On Rainbow Six Siege, I purchased the year 3 pass in 2018 and I recently lost all the... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Series S. I tried removing my account from the Xbox and adding it again and that didn't work. I have receipts from when I purchased the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vSteez Xile, May 12, 2023.

1. vSteez Xile
    vSteez Xile Guest

On Rainbow Six Siege, I purchased the year 3 pass in 2018 and I recently lost all the...

I have an Xbox Series S. I tried removing my account from the Xbox and adding it again and that didn't work. I have receipts from when I purchased the Year 3 Pass in 2018 as well.

:)

vSteez Xile, May 12, 2023
  2. rampagewiley Win User

Renfund and a demand and also a discussion

And the 2. Second game I was screwed out was rainbow six siege i had a year 3 pass and it said on the year pass for rainbow six siege that i get to keep all of my operaters and iit also said that i get a 24 or a whatever boster there is and also like 10
    free alpha packs
  3. TheLastDuchess Win User

VIP Missing

4. YxIceKingxY Win User

Xbox rainbow six siege

Ok but for rainbow six siege xbox one addition. Is it possible to share season passes like the year 3 pass
  5. The Viral Cyrix Win User

I downloaded a game recently but now it's according to my Xbox never been installed this game was rainbow six siege.

Rainbow Six Siege was free to play for the past weekend. It was only available for that free period once that has finished you would need to purchase it

Starting August 16 until August 20, 2018, Xbox Live Gold and Silver subscribers will be able to play
    Rainbow Six Siege free on Xbox One all weekend long.
  6. Ragnarok5000 Win User

Microtransactions Will Make Rainbow Six Siege GOTY In 2015!

After the broken beta, I lost interest in this game. Now since it won't have a campaign & will be filled with a bunch of micro-transactions, I love even more interest in this game.

Sorry to say this, but as much as I hate COD in the recent years, Black Ops 3 will crush Rainbow Six Siege all the way!
Thema:

1. On Rainbow Six Siege, I purchased the year 3 pass in 2018 and I recently lost all the... - Similar Threads - Rainbow Six Siege

2. How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to Play Rainbow Six Siege when it asks me to Choose an XBOX game plan when i have one...: When i load up a six seige game before i go in it asks me to choose an XBOX game plan when i have a regular one already activated . I used the regular game pass to buy the game, I play on XBOX...
  3. unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to "activate rainbow six siege on pc with gamepass: I want to play this game so i pressed install and it made me download this ubisoft launcher and when i go back to do it now it just stays on activating for ages [img] [img]...
  4. I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to put a Xbox gift card into my account to buy Rainbow Six Siege but when I...: Tried to enter a gift card but the balance did not appear 1ec02279-e8d0-4030-9e8e-13f6c75ca161
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  6. Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install rainbow six siege on Xbox one S despite having the game pass corr: It’s my understanding that Xbox game pass core includes rainbow six siege. This is the only reason I bought the game pass. However, when I go to install it I’m only give the option to buy game...
  7. I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Rainbow Six Siege and it somewhy tells me to buy gamepass?: I bought the game. Not long after I started it everything seemed normal. Until in the lobby it told me to buy gamepass. Now, it was a bit weird, even weirder when I wanted to play a game and it...
  8. I can’t play rainbow six siege

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play rainbow six siege: I have attempted to download rainbow six siege in its basic state however when I did download it and returned to my home page I was unable to access the game and was told to return to the...
  9. Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ok community help me out I renewed my game pass and tried to play rainbow six siege but it...: It's really annoying me and I need some help 7ee02beb-8193-489b-b6a5-5df52cbcdc9f
  10. I have gamepass but rainbow six siege still asks for ultimate gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have gamepass but rainbow six siege still asks for ultimate gamepass: I bought gamepass and tom clancys rainbow six siege for my xbox and it still asks for gamepass ultimate whenever i try and play f35f699b-780f-42dc-bc63-a1abfdb311b7