On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1

Discus and support On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; need some help please, i know it might be a silly question but. when i turn on my xbox and it powers up. instead of going straight to hdmi1 it will go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SomberLemming, Aug 24, 2014.

1. On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1

need some help please, i know it might be a silly question but.

when i turn on my xbox and it powers up. instead of going straight to hdmi1 it will go to the tv's main tv channel even though i have a PVR (humax box) connected to the xboxone, so then i have to change manually onto hdmi with tv remote. but sometimes it
    will come striaght onto the correct setting.

i do turn it off with it being left on hdmi1.

any ideas? sorry again about the silly question

kind regard Luke

:)

SomberLemming, Aug 24, 2014
  2. BROWN43
    BROWN43 Guest
    Problems since last update...

sometimes my xboxone does not power on

BROWN43, Aug 24, 2014
  3. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Can the Xbox One do this? Please say yes!

And here you go straight from Mark Whitten

@notwen: Yes! Of course you can download while you are away. #xboxone - Always up to date, always your console. The beauty of low power mode!

RippenHarra, Aug 24, 2014
  4. RippenHarra Win User

Can the Xbox One do this? Please say yes!

And here you go straight from Mark Whitten

@notwen: Yes! Of course you can download while you are away. #xboxone - Always up to date, always your console. The beauty of low power mode!
  5. BROWN43 Win User

Problems since last update...

sometimes my xboxone does not power on
  6. Iautorenewedu Win User

Dreading what the future holds for me!!

By-pass the homerun systems and go: PC hdmi XboxOne.
  7. Cunn1ngMist Win User

Help please

Similar to an old thread

Starting on offline and then going online

restarting my router

clearing the xboxone's cache by holding the power button (as instructed by Phone support)

unplugged the power cord for 1 minute
  8. ICEPANKMICExELF Win User

My Xbox 360 Slim keeps shutting off every 15 minutes or so.

It just recently started acting up again. I read on other threads that it might be roaches (very big possibility), might just be dusty behind the sensor, an oily sensor(already tried wiping with microfiber cloth), or a defective sensor. Sometimes it makes
    the sounds, sometimes doesn't. Sometimes power brick turns red, sometimes it doesn't. So many inconsistancies to pin it down as 1 specific problem, unfortunately. Could someone from Microsoft give me a straight answer?
Thema:

On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1

1. On power up the xboxone sometimes will not go straight to HDMI 1 - Similar Threads - power xboxone sometimes

2. Xbox series s won't power on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s won't power on: All my light does is flash n goes off c0832ebb-b595-4858-ab40-d6cc803d6d35
  3. Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X power button rapidly blinks.: So today I plugged in and turned on my xbox series x for the first time in 2 months. There was of course a system update of 5gbs. I noticed the whole time the update was happening, the power light...
  4. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  5. Xbox powered by usb

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox powered by usb: So basically i need to power my xbox by usb because i dont have a plug socket to plug in the 3 pin but i do have a usb port Links apricated a50898b0-6ef7-42dd-ad3b-477546ea497c
  6. Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X - Powering off after a few seconds: Hello, just wanted to reach out and see if anyone is having a similar issue? Or if anyone knows what can be done to alleviate this problem. I have an Xbox One X that I use for beta updates, and...
  7. My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox series S almost caught fire while powered off: Xbox Series S was powered off and almost caught fire. It was sitting plugged in on a brand new power strip and I started smelling a weird smell, I looked around and my Xbox was off but smoking a...
  8. Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dropped Xbox off shelf now it power zone for 10 seconds and power out back off what can I...: Yes I dropped my Xbox One off the shelf and now at power zone for 10 seconds shows a Xbox One logo and power is off so there's no trouble shooting can be done any ideas Would be greatly...
  9. Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 controller power and mode lights cycle flashing: I have an elite 2 controller less than 6 months old. I was playing a game that froze hard and required me to hard shut off my xbox and now the controller won't turn on but it's charge light...
  10. Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite series 2 controller wont power on.: Hi, my xbox elite series 2 controller will not power on unless I 'Jump Start' the controller. Basically, plug it in, power on and unplug it. If it is off for longer than 1 min, I will not be able...