On PC Xbox Party Chat give me noticeable and bad input lag when playing Halo infinite

Discus and support On PC Xbox Party Chat give me noticeable and bad input lag when playing Halo infinite in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have shut off background stuff... nothing works. I will play and everything feels crisp but the moment I get into an xbox party everything is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Tawpgun, Jan 16, 2023.

1. Tawpgun
    Tawpgun Guest

On PC Xbox Party Chat give me noticeable and bad input lag when playing Halo infinite

I have shut off background stuff... nothing works.

I will play and everything feels crisp but the moment I get into an xbox party everything is sluggish. It's forced me to basically tell my friends they have to use discord to play with me. Not sure how to fix this

:)

Tawpgun, Jan 16, 2023
  2. PeterBrown940 Win User

XCloud in Australia quality issues

I'm assuming that everyone is experiencing ok picture if through browser, but bad input lag yes? And poor image in app (I've only used android app, not Windows) but ok lag?

Was hoping to play Halo Infinite today but that needs both of those to be good..
  3. Boas BS5 Win User

Multiple devices into the HDMI-in port

Does anyone else notice input lag when using a PC or PS4 via the HDMI In?

Is there a way to stop/negate it?
  4. KC00N Win User

Why I quit near the end

Better than the Input lag that I get. very noticable in 30fps games like halo and battlefield
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

Any TV experts out there?

Yeah I use game mode for both pc and X1, I have noticed absolutely zero input lag on either pc or X1. Tbh, I don't really play online often now but when I have done I haven't noticed any difference at all.
  6. Akane Kurashiki Win User

Mortal Kombat - Now?

The online is not as bad as it once was, but it is by no means perfect. There is no slowdown or frame lag, but there is a noticable amount of input lag still present. How much this affects your ability to play is largely down to the individual. It's certainly
    far better for couch play than it is for online.
Thema:

1. On PC Xbox Party Chat give me noticeable and bad input lag when playing Halo infinite - Similar Threads - Party Chat noticeable

2. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  3. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  4. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  5. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  6. Xbox Party Chat is echoing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat is echoing: So, this is a really weird situation, but for some reason when I increase the headset volume in Xbox party chat, I have an echo. I've tested it with the talk on Discord option, and it's not there....
  7. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  8. I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m can not communicate on xbox live party chats or in game chats: I have been having trouble communicating on xbox live. To start, i am not coms banned on anything Xbox Live, CoD, or Fortnite, yet i can not communicate with anyone on anything. I have a wireless...
  9. I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am unable to hear my game chat audio but I can hear party chat and game audio: For a while now I am unable to hear my game chat audio. I have checked my setting in both games and in Xbox setting and the problem still wasn't fixed. 6b7552b3-0fce-4c14-bdef-973eae50e9da
  10. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...