On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play"

Discus and support On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play" in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; System: PC (Windows 10) Software: Chrome Browser Website: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play When I log into Xboix Gamepass in my Chrome Browser on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheMaskedFerret, May 7, 2022.

1. On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play"

System: PC (Windows 10)
    Software: Chrome Browser

When I log into Xboix Gamepass in my Chrome Browser on my PC, when I click on a game to play it, I now have a "Get Ready To Play" button rather than a "Play" button, which means that I cannot play my games.

When I click the "Get Ready To Play" button, I receive a prompt that says: "Add to your Home screen. You'll need to add Xbox Cloud Gaming to your Home screen and launch from there to play". I am using Chrome on a PC, and I can not follow these directions.

:)

TheMaskedFerret, May 7, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play"

Hello, TheMaskedFerret. Thanks for reaching out. I'm Lucas, an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be glad to help you out.

Is this issue happening for a few days already or it just started now?

I ask because Xbox is having a major server issue that is impacting Gaming, Cloud Gaming and Remote Play. But a lot of users are reporting errors on pretty much everything.

If this just started to happen, would you please wait a few hours to see if it gets to normal again?

You can follow Xbox server status here:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

why doesn't sea of thieves install on chromebook

you cannot play windows pc games on chrome os, only via cloud gaming.

1. the chrome os is incapable of playing installable games as it is a basic os that is not designed for this

2. the chromebook would not be near powerful enough to play the game.
  4. Dabigred425 Win User

Do I have to download a game I already have?

They are playing on PC as well and with Game Pass Ultimate. I have Game Pass Ultimate and the game downloaded but cannot play with them because I did not download through the Microsoft Store?
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Do I have to download a game I already have?

They are playing on PC as well and with Game Pass Ultimate. I have Game Pass Ultimate and the game downloaded but cannot play with them because I did not download through the Microsoft Store?
    As far as I am aware, there is no cross platform play between Steam and Xbox when it comes to Ark, so your Steam version cannot communicate with their Game Pass version of the game. You would have to download the Game Pass version of the game and start fresh
    there in order to play with other people using the Game Pass version.
  6. Amari Kigu Win User

Error Code 0x80040154 on X-Box game pass beta The Outer Worlds Install

I honestly cancelled my game pass order, This definitely has to be an issue on Microsofts side since completely re-installing from scratch should fix it, other apps for me install and play just fine - I installed Forza Horizon and Gears of Wars with
    no problems but Outer Worlds refuses each and every time, and if it cannot be guaranteed to be able to play then the game pass for PC isn't worth it, I wasn't able to play Metro Exodus for a long time because my PC wasn't ready for the 1903 update.
Thema:

1. On PC Using Chrome, cannot play Game Pass games because the button says "Get Ready To Play" - Similar Threads - Using Chrome cannot

2. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  3. How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I use my PS$ controller to play xbox pc games?: I got told I can use it to play on xbox pc, i can use it through the app but when i open the game it wont allow me to use it anymore... what can i do to fix this?...
  4. I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia?: I'm after a new original xbox one s power cable lead the 10amp one for use in Australia? f53a93af-10df-4bd5-8501-d790bb6f67f9
  5. How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot: That's all, just how do I connect my Xbox with IPV6 if I'm using an Xfinity hotspot. It's only showing IPV4. 451a2b19-5dd1-4bb6-bafe-4b68bd49833c
  6. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  7. Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use a gift card for the google chrome extension 'keyboard and mouse for Xbox xcloud': Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to pay the $4 on this extension with a gift card called (the perfect gift card). Thanks 79f082b4-20fe-4834-8ea4-aaddf193e219
  8. can i use samsung chrome book as tv for xbox one s

in XBoX on Mobile
    can i use samsung chrome book as tv for xbox one s: can i use samsung chrome book as tv for xbox one s 154ec01e-8b7c-4d34-9848-1d4d76f76565
  9. You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use Google Chrome ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use Google Chrome ?: I've spent a crazy amount of hrs. trying to troubleshoot this. I needed goggle chrome to do a course. I am on Microsoft Edge. My OS is Windows 10 Home The problem lies in the Microsoft account...
  10. Why am I unable to use google chrome?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I unable to use google chrome?: For 2 months I have been unable to use Google Chrome. It continually told me to get permission from an adult. I am listed as an adult on Family Features. Now It sometimes tells me to try a bit...