On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it
Discus and support On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi PC Specs i5 11600k Radeon 7600 16GB 3200 Mhz RAM M.2 SSD So, after downloading the game, it lets me play, once... If I exit the game it does... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by David Sacks2, Oct 13, 2023.
Thema:
On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it
Loading...
-
On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it - Similar Threads - Gamepass exiting Forza
-
Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable
in XboX InsidersRenewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and... -
Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv
in XboX InsidersOuter World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character... -
Can xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?
in XboX InsidersCan xbox gamepass be available in Nigeria ?: My microsoft account already supports my region but why cant have gamepass in that region as well this is more of a suggestion if its possible to make it available in nigeria cause sometimes... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
I Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library
in XboX InsidersI Can't download The Saboteur from the gamepass library: I really wanted to play the saboteur but I could not because gamepass can't download it is there a solution or is this game just unplayable in 2026 submitted by /u/Cautious-Piano-9739 [link]... -
Erro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC
in XboX InsidersErro ao baixar Rematch - Erro 0x80073cfb - Gamepass PC: Olá pessoal, estou com um erro ao baixar o Rematch. Já tentei alguns tutoriais no YouTube e aqui no Reddit, mas nada funciona. O que pode ser? Baixei o Forza Horizon 6 há alguns dias e não tive... -
Nitro Gamepass bundle not working?
in XboX InsidersNitro Gamepass bundle not working?: Am I the only one whose having issues with still not being able to have access to Xbox live through the Discord Nitro bundle? Like It's active right now but it's not working at all and I'm a... -
Game loses saves after exit - Darkest Dungeon (Xbox App for Win 10, Via GamePass)
in XBoX Games and AppsGame loses saves after exit - Darkest Dungeon (Xbox App for Win 10, Via GamePass): Hi all, I'm trying to play the game Darkest Dungeon from the Xbox app, Win 10, Via GamePass. Yesterday, when I launched the game my save file was gone. I created a new save file and it... -
Games on Gamepass exit me to desktop without crashing?
in XBoX Games and AppsGames on Gamepass exit me to desktop without crashing?: I just recently got gamepass on PC 2 days ago and now everytime I start up a game it exits me to the desktop. The game is still running and I can hear the sound effects, I can still see the...