On my xbox x I have a 4 Tb external drive but I keep getting your Xbox has run out of space...

Discus and support On my xbox x I have a 4 Tb external drive but I keep getting your Xbox has run out of space... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On the Xbox x I have Minecraft worlds that were saved to the cloud. 1. When I try to quit game it says that I have failed to save the game and that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Johnsdad7572, Jan 1, 2023.

1. Johnsdad7572
    Johnsdad7572 Guest

On my xbox x I have a 4 Tb external drive but I keep getting your Xbox has run out of space...

On the Xbox x I have Minecraft worlds that were saved to the cloud.

1. When I try to quit game it says that I have failed to save the game and that the world has not synced and gives me the option to try again. But before I can click try it again the button disappears.

2. If I then try to load the game up it says there was a problem loading your world.

3. I then tried loading a different Minecraft saved world and it's said you have run out of space on your Xbox.

But I have a 4Terrabyte external Xbox drive and mostly unused internal storage.

I want to store my Minecraft worlds on the Xbox and reliably back up to the cloud, what is going on

:)

Johnsdad7572, Jan 1, 2023
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Fortnite installation errors

Have you checked that you have enough free space on the drive where Fortnite is installed for the update?

Be aware, that if you have multiple storage drives on your console, just looking at the overall free space is not enough.

The actual drive with the Fortnite game has to have enough free space.

For example: If you have installed Fortnite on your internal 500GB drive, and that drive is at 99% capacity, while your 4 TB external USB drive is completely empty, you will still get installation issues, even if the console shows you 4 TB of free space.
  3. adi2tfrut Win User

Microsoft error issue has angered me

Yes I even have all my games saved to my two 4 tb ssd external drives so the xbox one x can run more easily it's just poor you cant replace your own hard drive easily as I said it's a bitter pill to swallow I have always been a big xbox fan
  4. soviet JJ96 Win User

Will not download

I’ve already tried that, I even cleared space on my internal hard drive even though I have an external 4 tb hard drive
  5. EmeraldRaptor88 Win User

0x87e00005 - can't update games

Additionally - we have plenty of space internally and 97% of a 4 tb external drive free.
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

EA ACCESS Hardline available NOW..

45 GB's huh?

I think its time to get a 3 TB External.

I'm running out of free space.
Thema:

1. On my xbox x I have a 4 Tb external drive but I keep getting your Xbox has run out of space... - Similar Threads - external drive keep

2. Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Seagate external drive not connecting after new Xbox update?: After the update to the Xbox console recently my external hard drive isn’t connecting to my Xbox anymore. I have the Xbox series x and a 5T external Seagate hard drive. Is it happening to others...
  3. External hard drive is confusing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive is confusing.: So this is my first post on here and frankly I'm confused. My external hard drive isn't that old but from the very beginning of owning it, it's been weird with actually connecting to my Xbox...
  4. Not being able to play games on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Not being able to play games on external hard drive: Why can’t I play games on my external hard rice fa80c9e6-2a62-4a8b-93ef-811c874bbf99
  5. When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will we be able to play xbox series X/S games from a external drive?: Id like to play my games from external hard drive but unfortunately i can’t play from storage, i would like to be able to do this again instead of paying for something much more expensive....
  6. I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having problems moving Sea of Thieves from my 4TB external drive to my Internal. Need help: I downloaded Sea of Thieves onto my External hard drive, and now I want to play it. So when I go to move it into the Internal Drive it stops moving at 2.18GB and won’t start again. How do I fix...
  7. Help with transferring games between internal and external drives

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with transferring games between internal and external drives: Hi everyone, I have just bought a Seagate 2tb external drive for my xbox one s.It is formatted for games and is ready to go. However when i transferred a 360 title from internal to external...
  8. XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX Series S doesn't recognize an External Hard Drive as USB 3.0: Hi there! I'm having some troubles with my XBOX Series S while trying to configure an external hard drive. According to the console, the device isn't fast enough to work as an external storage. It...
  9. External Hard drive not working after xbox series x reset (keep games and apps)

in XBoX on Windows
    External Hard drive not working after xbox series x reset (keep games and apps): Hello. I've had my external hard drive since I got the xbox one a year after it originally released. I got the series x and I've had no problems with my external hard drive. I was having...
  10. External Hard Drive keeps disconnecting from Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard Drive keeps disconnecting from Series X: I have an external hard drive, and it keeps disconnecting from my series x. I know it’s specific to my console, because I can plug the same one into my wife’s Xbox One, and it has no problems. Is...