On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...

Discus and support On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Archer Bear, Jun 24, 2023.

  1. Archer Bear
    Archer Bear Guest

    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...


    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox gold

    :)
     
    Archer Bear, Jun 24, 2023
    #1
  2. Keaton Ward Win User

    Nba 2k23

    I was wondering if I bought nba2k23 on the Microsoft store on my pc but bought the Xbox series x version could I play the next gen version with Xbox series x players.
  3. OpticRJames Win User

    On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i have xbox game pass ultimate and it says it includes xbox gold

    Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    Please log in to your account at this link and check if your Game pass Ultimate subscription is active, https://account.microsoft.com/services/.

    If it's active there, try doing the steps below to do a power cycle and check if it sorts out the issue.

    1. Turn off the Xbox console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.

    2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

    Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

    3. Plug the console power cable back in.

    4, Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox console.
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

    Xbox Live

    Xbox Live is required to be able to play online on Xbox One family of consoles.

    However if it is a requirement for the Series X we can only speculate at this time, i would say it will be required.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    I recently bought GTA v for Xbox one but it will not read disc at all yet all my other games work any advice

    Take a photo of the game case

    If.it says xbox ontop or see the x label n the face then you bought the series version

    Xbox one games dont have s/x requirements
  6. ROBIN H 25 Win User

    Xbox series x

    I am considering purchasing the new Series X. Before I do I want to know if it is compatible with other Xbox’s when playing Gta 5 Online.

    For example, my cousin plays on the Xbox one s and my brother plays on the original Xbox one. Will I be able to play online with them?
    Short answer, Yes.

    Xbox One,

    Xbox One S,

    Xbox One X,

    Xbox Series S,

    Xbox Series X,

    They will all be able to play the same games online together, no matter who's on which of these consoles.
Thema:

On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i...

Loading...
  1. On my xbox series x on nba2k23 it says i dont have the requirements to play online when i... - Similar Threads - series nba2k23 says

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...