On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory...

Discus and support On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory reset end change and clear Mac alternate please help!... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by langston woods, Dec 30, 2022.

1. On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory...

On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory reset end change and clear Mac alternate please help!

:)

langston woods, Dec 30, 2022
  2. Bro Sephscy Win User

Why can't I make it interest in any group posts

I have checked and all of my settings are good, and no matter what I do everytime I want to post a group post or click to interest in a group post it says "unable to send request" or "There was a problem posting your looking for group".
  3. call me warrior Win User

Unable to send request for looking for group

I’m having a similar issue. I go to post my LFG and it says “Let’s keep it clean - remove inappropriate content, then try posting again,” my LFG right now says “Kings Fall doing all normal challenges have 10+ clears”. Two things I recommend, 1- updating the criteria because nothing I’m trying to add is inappropriate. 2- allow the system to highlight the “inappropriate”’content so we know what the system is thinking whatever is inappropriate.
  4. Francia J. Win User

On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory reset end change and clear Mac alternate please help

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  5. louissaintchella22 Win User

Error: "Unable to send request" and "There was a problem posting your looking for group" when attempting to join an gaming group or create a LFG post

Hey guys,

I've been getting an "Unable to send request" when I select the I'm interested option within Looking For Group as well as "There was a problem posting your looking for group" error message when attempting to create a post in LFG.

I've combed through my privacy settings (everything is enabled) and my account isn't under "enforcement". I've done soft and hard resets of my Xbox series S and swapping between wireless or wired connections make no difference. I'm thinking this might be something on the backend for MSFT.

Any thoughts on this issue?
    W Where is my room for gt 5 and mw
  6. Amanda Karter Win User

I have a problem…

Ok I just did it and it’s still saying unable to send request.
Thema:

On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory...

1. On my Xbox series S in looking for group it says unable to send request I did a factory... - Similar Threads - series looking group

2. Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X screens looks broken and crazy colors when starting HD game: I got my Xbox series X about a month or two ago and have had no issues. Today, every time I start a game that has HD enabled, my screen looks cracked with crazy bright colors. I tested non HD...
  3. I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in...: l loaded up MW2 on my Xbox series s and my new gaming mouse won't look around when I am in the game. I can only aim and shoot. a918d987-b2ee-45b5-ba56-114e2546d669
  4. How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix the look and framing of webcam connected to xbox series ?: Hello, i got the right logi webcam but it looks red and very saturated. Also i have zero control of the framing . Help 2140ef28-e386-4dce-ba32-415419fdc546
  5. HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HDR Looks Terrible With Some Games on Xbox Series X: I’ve been having an issue with my HDR on my Xbox Series X and it’s driving me crazyyyyyyy. My monitor supports HDR10 but when I go on some games, the screen turns black for a few seconds and when...
  6. forza motorsport xbox series s looks blurry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport xbox series s looks blurry: Hello forza motorsport looks very blurry on my xbox series s (performance and quality modes), how to fix it? ab309a83-528c-4976-86c1-aca50684df8a
  7. Xbox Series S colors on the screen looking weird.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S colors on the screen looking weird.: [img] I was moving stuff around my room and decided to unplug my Xbox series S, once I was done and plugged everything back in, the colors on my Xbox started to look really bright and and a little...
  8. Why my Xbox Series X case look like that?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my Xbox Series X case look like that?: I've noticed the heat sink ( left side on the back) is pushing outwards the case. What can I do about it? The console has been kept with more care than my own health. [img] [img]...
  9. Remnant 2 looks bad on series s why is it only 30 frames and below at times ? Feel cheated

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remnant 2 looks bad on series s why is it only 30 frames and below at times ? Feel cheated: This game looks bad on series s , why only 30 frames when all other games I’ve played , more demanding games ( destiny 2 ) run at 60 , what the heck ? Can’t even play it...
  10. Looking for a way to use my elite series 2 paddles for quick 180⁰ turns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a way to use my elite series 2 paddles for quick 180⁰ turns: Perhaps an update to xbox accessories app? dc1a13bb-c44f-44be-8400-a50d1bacf832