On my xbox one i cant get any auido on anything im playing or doing and my headset chat...

Discus and support On my xbox one i cant get any auido on anything im playing or doing and my headset chat... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; on my xbox one i cant get any auido on anything im playing or doing and my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right and i cant move it becasue... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KeyganBailey, Nov 4, 2022.

1. KeyganBailey
    KeyganBailey Guest

On my xbox one i cant get any auido on anything im playing or doing and my headset chat...

on my xbox one i cant get any auido on anything im playing or doing and my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right and i cant move it becasue its gray can someone please help me out and my headset is wired and dose not have any buttons on it

* Moved from Community Center

:)

KeyganBailey, Nov 4, 2022
  2. DiscoVariable70 Win User

Party Chat issues with Assassin's Creed Unity?

When i play halo and im in a party chat with my boy, while we are searching i get that same message and i cant hear anything hes saying and he cant hear me...my nat type is open as well
  3. Kathy A. Win User

On my xbox one i cant get any auido on anything im playing or doing and my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right and i cant move it because its gray can someone please help me out

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  4. Kathy A. Win User

On my xbox one i cant get any auido on anything im playing or doing and my headset chat mixer is all the way to the right and i cant move it because its gray can someone please help me out

Hi KeyganBailey,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

Based on your description, you are trying to output the audio of the game to your headset. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

To better isolate your issue, we would like to ask for few questions:

1. May we ask for the make and model of your headset?
    2. Is your headset working fine if you connect it on different devices like PC?
    3. When did this issue happen? After a month of using? After an update was installed?
    4. Can you please try if other headset or speaker?
    We have a list here of support articles related to your concern:

We look forward to your response.

Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. WASTED DEVOTION Win User

Turtle Beach Ear Force XBA Bluetooth Wireless Chat Adapter for XBOX One

I would like to know as well. I bought a new set of turtle beach tango's for $250 less than a year ago. I don't play either xbox one I have sitting here because I cant use my headset for chat. Im very close to just making my own out of a turtle beach 360
    Bluetooth adapter & the one off the headset that comes with the xbox one, which can be done very easily.
  6. MKDeed Win User

I can't speak into my microphone but I could hear others

Under auido not in settings and see if use headset as Mic is on if it is off turn it on
Thema:

1. On my xbox one i cant get any auido on anything im playing or doing and my headset chat... - Similar Threads - cant auido anything

2. issue we found your console but cant connect

in XBoX on Windows
    issue we found your console but cant connect: Hello ..I cant stream xbox on my laptop,every time there is an issue we found your console but cant connect...i have 5g internet and i enadbled streaming on other devices on xbox...
  3. Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio'

in XboX Insiders
    Cant un- select 'Let my receiver decode audio': Hi all, i tried to play a 4k Blu Ray disc on my Xbox (X series) and it came up with an audio error, i need to unselect 'Let my receiver decode audio'. I can unselect it but it doesn't stay at that...
  4. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  5. I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get Dungeon Siege to run on My PC: I've tried messing with a bunch of different things/settings that others have recommended online, and still cant get the game to run on windows 10, id love some guidance, or for someone to...
  6. Cant redeem Minecraft to child account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant redeem Minecraft to child account: I bought a copy of Minecraft for my kids account, but I cant seem to enable it on their account. No email was received on their end, yet I was billed for a copy. fd1b06f1-251f-4be8-9dee-1105ae8972b6
  7. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  8. Cant claim robux

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant claim robux: so i have 5,226 points and im trying to claim a 200 robux gift card thats 3,000 points but i cant and when i try to on pc on here it says i need a phone number but i cant pay for it atm...
  9. cant join parties even thought its NAT open

in XBoX on Windows
    cant join parties even thought its NAT open: I can make my own party just fine, but when anyone joins i get an error. when i try to join a discord voice chat i also get an error. i cant show a screenshot right now because this happened over...
  10. Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone

in XboX Insiders
    Cant use remote from my xbox app on phone: I cant connect my remote play everything is enabled and im signed in on the app and console but the app just shows my pfp and says “turn on your console and sign in with your account” but it is on...