On my Xbox one I bought the disc for Minecraft years later I bought series s and network...

Discus and support On my Xbox one I bought the disc for Minecraft years later I bought series s and network... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can’t play any games I bought on disc because it says I don’t own them on my digital series s 0aa46e22-8ab2-478c-bbe7-94ce61c0e127 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kail Gilbert, May 24, 2023.

1. Kail Gilbert
    Kail Gilbert Guest

On my Xbox one I bought the disc for Minecraft years later I bought series s and network...

I can’t play any games I bought on disc because it says I don’t own them on my digital series s

:)

Kail Gilbert, May 24, 2023
  2. Droppit Win User

Smart Delivery Series S

Thank you for the reply.

The FAQ states the following:

• If you’re playing from disc on Xbox Series X|S, you’ll need to keep the disc inserted to play that game.
    This implies if I bought a disc and installed on my xbox one, I would require the disc to play on my Series S. However the Series s is discless. I don't understand how a physical disc can state smart delivery for the Series S.
  3. Previous Crease Win User

External Storage with Xbox Series S

I’ve used the hard drives for my Xbox one but when I bought the hard drive, it said it was compatible for the series s.

The game I bought in the Microsoft store on the Xbox one. I was trying to play it on my series s.
  4. Smwutches Win User

NBA 2K24 disc for my console will not even install error code 0x87e10013

Do you have an Xbox One or a Series X? Those are 2 different consoles. If the disc you bought is only for the Series S/X, it will not work on an Xbox One.
  5. Jocacosta Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

It happened to me. I bought the Xbox One S on a good price, January this year to play FS2020.... Just thinking on it.

I read that will run on Series S, how can I know that SERIES is the name of the console? They made it on purposeful.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can I transfer games I bought in my all digital Xbox one to my new Xbox one series s?

I have a all digital Xbox one that I have purchased games on.

I have a new Xbox one series s.

Can I transfer the games I bought on my all digital Xbox one to the Xbox one series s
    Series consoles are just series consoles there is no one in the name

Xbox one games are just xbox one no s or x

Xbox series s or x that's it

You will just.confuse people not to mention confuse system requirements when looking at games

Series consoles aren't just a numbers bump.but.a over 10 year jump.in tech between xbox one and series consoles with o ly 2 year old cpu and GPU tech
Thema:

1. On my Xbox one I bought the disc for Minecraft years later I bought series s and network... - Similar Threads - bought disc Minecraft

2. I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc version of GTA and never downloaded it soon after I got Xbox Game Pass...: I bought a disc of GTA 5 during the pandemic, and bought Game Pass Ultimate in Jan 2021 and canceled it same year in June 2021, over 2 years ago. With this, I never downloaded GTA 5 with either...
  3. I bought the disc for mw3 and the first one and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the disc for mw3 and the first one and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again: I bought the disc for mw3 and modern warfare and it’s telling me I have to pay for it again 37ef9160-de96-45cb-804a-ac0ce185d514
  4. Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to...: Hi all As the header states Just bought modern warfare ii and once disc was installed and updated xbox is asking me to buy it again f10115d4-3c84-4fb8-bc0a-06fb7e7c02f3
  5. How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to access the dlc I bought and make the disc accept it: I've bought a DLC for dragon Ball xenoverse 2 ... The dlc is called Extra pack 2 I installed it but when I go to the game it shows nothing Even though it says installed The game isn't...
  6. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  7. I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought sea of thieves as a disc and installed on my Xbox, but on my PC it says that I...: does anyone know how to fix this? ecf7d86b-10a4-47a2-8a9a-a613558cf172
  8. i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i bought a digital xbox one s today without realizing it had no disc slot. could i use a...: could i use a dvd or a cd player as a disc slot? d81bdc92-b196-43b9-bbbb-680ddf72fab1
  9. I bought a disc for Minecraft XBox One Edition but cannot install it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a disc for Minecraft XBox One Edition but cannot install it: Hi guys. I have an old XBox 360 edition of Minecraft and I really want to import my old world to Bedrock on XBox One. I read that it can be done by using the XBox One Edition as a stepping stone,...
  10. I bought disc Minecraft but my Xbox says I need to buy it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought disc Minecraft but my Xbox says I need to buy it: i bought minecraft for my little sister and i installed it but when she tries to play with her friends it says she hasnt purchased it and that she needs to buy it again. I dont want to pay another...