On my XBOX one i am trying to switch accounts, but when i try it tells me to go to a link...

Discus and support On my XBOX one i am trying to switch accounts, but when i try it tells me to go to a link... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It keeps saying that i need to go to a link to receive help because there is a “problem” but nothing is happening. what do i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Charley Townsend, Nov 23, 2022.

1. On my XBOX one i am trying to switch accounts, but when i try it tells me to go to a link...

It keeps saying that i need to go to a link to receive help because there is a “problem” but nothing is happening. what do i do?

:)

Charley Townsend, Nov 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

On my XBOX one i am trying to switch accounts, but when i try it tells me to go to a link to get help. how do i fix this?

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Charley

Just to confirm, is this happening no matter what account you try to use?

If not, are you able to sign in with this account here?

https://account.microsoft.com/profile

What link is the one that the system is asking you to go?

And please tell me what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. LMM((( Win User

xbox home/switch

are switches assigned to your account or xbox? when i log in on the new system, won't that count as a switch since it will be trying to set it as my home xbox? then, i remove the old one from my account. Now, when I try to go on the xbox I am sharing
    with, do I need to set that as the home xbox to my new console? Will any of this count as a switch?
  4. FracturedSoul23 Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Thanks for the Response but that isn't linked to what i've said

I am trying to speak Through Discord via accessing Discord Servers and Xbox is Telling me to Re-Link my Account. I have Tried to do so and it hasn't worked. I have Unlinked and Relinked accounts to no Avail. I even created a New Account on Discord to try it out and it did not work

I even tried linking my Discord on another account on my Xbox and it's the Same Result
  5. RedneckBiker Win User

How to delete old email address

Hi again. I am having more problems. The email address I wanted to migrate to was already linked to an old Gamertag that was never used. So I made a new Microsoft Account to switch it to, per the instructions on the page Mister Ohnaka said to use. I screwed
    up and switched the wrong account. Now when I try to move it, it says "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now. For more information, go to Xbox.com/AccountSwap." That page tells me nothing. I have another Microsoft Account that is NOT linked
    to Live ready to go so I can do all the swapping if someone can tell me what is wrong.

Clarification: If you look at the steps on that paged Mister Ohnaka linked to, look at step 3. Instead of having Microsoft Account 1 free, I messed up and made Microsoft Account 2 free, and now I can't move Gamertag A to facilitate the swap.
  6. Ramonash Win User

cant log into the xbox website

When I try to link my Capcom ID with my Microsoft account sometimes it takes me to the Microsoft sign in page and after I sign in it takes me to the previous capcom Id page and tells me that An unexpected error has occurred and that if I want to link a different Microsoft account, sign out or log out on the Xbox network site. And takes me to the Xbox website in which I try to login my account but can’t , I didn’t face any problem when I tried to link my capcom Id with my ps or steam accounts
Thema:

On my XBOX one i am trying to switch accounts, but when i try it tells me to go to a link...

1. On my XBOX one i am trying to switch accounts, but when i try it tells me to go to a link... - Similar Threads - trying switch accounts

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV I tried switching HDMI cables and even HDMI ports, I...: My Xbox one x won't connect to my TV. I tried switching, cable, switching ports, switching tvs it's like it's not putting out a video signal is there anything I can do?...
  4. I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched my son over to using his own account for Fortnite. I was trying to link...: I am working on trying to add vbucks to my sons Fortnite account however it was pointing to my gamer tag. In an effort to link it to his gamer tag, I am running into problems. It is not allowing...
  5. I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I...: I need help. I'm trying to connect to my switch with my Microsoft account but when ever I finish filling it out it takes me to an Xbox 8aa6ace2-1a33-4507-9e50-62116a14af83
  6. I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft...: I have a Microsoft account (Xbox) I recently switched to PS5 and tried to play minecraft and sign in with my Microsoft account and it said I couldn't because it was linked to another account. I've...
  7. Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had an account on Nintendo switch, trying to sign in on same account on Xbox to get the...: My son played Fortnite on the switch using an account using my email address. He then got an Xbox and set up an account using his own email. Now trying to sign in on the Xbox using the account...
  8. I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my...: I have bought Minecraft Bedrock for switch and i've already tried to redownload it on my phone When i go to Microsoft Store i try to download it (logged in my account where i have purchased...
  9. When I tried linking my Nintendo switch account to my xbox it said that their was an...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I tried linking my Nintendo switch account to my xbox it said that their was an...: When I tried linking my Nintendo switch account to my xbox it said that their was an account already associated with another epic games account but it isn’t how do I solve this?...
  10. Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch.: Trying to sign on to my Microsoft account on minecraft for switch. The website that pops up in my switch is not working. I've re-download the game, deleted the save data, I've tried everything. It...