On my Xbox I had the villains skin pack for Minecraft but now when i go on my new computer...

Discus and support On my Xbox I had the villains skin pack for Minecraft but now when i go on my new computer... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If anyone could help me get the skin pack back it would be gratefully appreciated. If someone needs evidence I can take a photo on my TV to prove I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lennox Harrison, Jan 30, 2023.

1. On my Xbox I had the villains skin pack for Minecraft but now when i go on my new computer...

If anyone could help me get the skin pack back it would be gratefully appreciated. If someone needs evidence I can take a photo on my TV to prove I have it on my Xbox and on the same account.

:)

Lennox Harrison, Jan 30, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Minecraft for Windows 10 vs Minecraft for Windows 10 starter collection

The Starter collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack compilation: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack.

Minecraft for Windows 10 only includes the base game.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

If you buy a texture pack for minecraft Xbox one edition, will it transfer to the new minecraft?

Hey junior

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about transferring DLC from the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" to "Minecraft"

In regards to this matter, as per the
    Minecraft Better Together FAQ
    :

"Most content items will transfer over, be available to be used or purchased on any Bedrock Engine platform and be used in multiplayer with a few exceptions due to licensing restrictions:

Playable on Xbox Only, Not Purchasable, Not Usable in Multiplayer:

• Simpsons Skin Pack
    • Marvel Avengers Skin Pack
    • Marvel Spider-Man Skin Pack
    • Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Skin Pack

Carries Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition, Not Purchasable due to Limited Time offer, Usable in Multiplayer:

• Minecon 2015 Skin Pack

Doesn’t Carry Over from Minecraft: Xbox One Edition to Minecraft due to licensing restrictions:

• Mass Effect Mash-Up Pack
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume I
    • Doctor Who Skins Volume II
    • First Birthday Skin Pack
    • Second Birthday Skin Pack
    • Third Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fourth Birthday Skin Pack
    • Fifth Birthday Skin Pack"

However, when I got "Minecraft" I had to purchase all my DLC once more. My recommendation would be to either wait for you to convert to "Minecraft" or head over to the
    Minecraft Community and ask there to find much more accurate information.

I hope this was of some help.
  4. LucasQuinello Win User

I bought Minecraft Starter Pack from the Microsoft Store but the Minecraft launcher says I don't own Java Edition

Hello dear Gamer, it's a pleasure to help you today.

My name is Lucas O.

I am a gamer and expert on the XBOX platform.

Yes, it includes only Bedrock edition as a base game, but you also get add-ons and 700 Minecoins to use in the marketplace!

This collection includes the Minecraft base game and the Starter Pack build: Greek Mythology Mash-up, Plastic Texture Pack, Skin Pack 1, and Villains Skin Pack. You also earn 700 Minecoins to use in the in-game Marketplace.

Regards,

Lucas O.
  5. Old Gregg692 Win User

Minecraft not discounted?

I had the same problem. I thought maybe when I went to pay for it I would only get charged $5. Nope. $20 plus tax. I went into my purchase history and minecraft on 360 doesn't show up but my texture packs and skin packs do. But then I check the game on the
    Xbox one none of my skins are unlocked. Pretty annoying
  6. Block Mate Win User

Halloween Gaming

Thema:

On my Xbox I had the villains skin pack for Minecraft but now when i go on my new computer...

1. On my Xbox I had the villains skin pack for Minecraft but now when i go on my new computer... - Similar Threads - villains skin pack

2. i got my fortnite skins refunded

in XBoX on Windows
    i got my fortnite skins refunded: hello, i got my skins on fortnite refunded by you, i want them back d2be9805-11f3-4e9b-a8d7-9e3c19f35f5f
  3. Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins"

in XboX Insiders
    Add other options to Xbox Controller lab than just "custom skins": I noticed that your Xbox controller lab has one thing in common. Pretty much everything except the controller itself. I would like to see more deeper than skin Deep changes that are customizable....
  4. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  5. How do you download the hero and villain packs to Ultimate Allkiance on Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you download the hero and villain packs to Ultimate Allkiance on Xbox 360?: I know Xbox One is the standard console now, but there are games on the Xbox 360 like Ultimate Alliance, that we still love to play. But can't enjoy the full measure of the game if we can't...
  6. Batman Arkham Knight best villain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Batman Arkham Knight best villain: I will always love the joker as my favorite villain. 77333099-cff1-4d50-a8aa-fadd2e1a2833
  7. Who is your favourite Villain and why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who is your favourite Villain and why?: Hey guys, So the biggest reason I love Video Games is for the living stories. My favourite part of a good story is the Villain, so I ask you guys, who is your favourite video game villain and...
  8. Villain or Hero

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Villain or Hero: Same with RDR2. I tend to always go good guy first. 4266c6f9-504d-4ebc-a1cb-307542a72e76
  9. Favorite Villain From Arkham City?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite Villain From Arkham City?: Who's your favorite villain from Arkham City? Mine (and probably the same for a lot of other people) is the Joker. I just love him because of his dark humor, and even though he's a cold-blooded...
  10. New Fable Legends details - SmartGlass, fighting the Villain, local co-op

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Fable Legends details - SmartGlass, fighting the Villain, local co-op: Lionhead's community manager lets slip a little more on Xbox One's first Fable. Whose co-op is best? | GamesRadar+ 621d47da-c78f-4f38-afe7-f3d1fc0a9be9