On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one

Discus and support On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; can you reach netflix through xbox one 3cf9b37e-c05a-41a0-a184-91428e39356a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZestfulAutumn79, Dec 31, 2017.

1. On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one

can you reach netflix through xbox one

:)

ZestfulAutumn79, Dec 31, 2017
  2. Bluebird819
    Bluebird819 Guest
    will i be able to use my live account on a 360 after using it on a xbox one?

Hi When I get my Xbox one next week will I still be able to use my live account on my 360 after using it on Xbox one as am keeping ny 360 still ? Thanks

Bluebird819, Dec 31, 2017
  3. Ferdi Flyer
    Ferdi Flyer Guest
    Netflix wont stay logged in

my friends netflix account is linked to my xbox live and i cant disconnect it..i have deleted netflix and the credentials and i have done the diagnostics thing on netflix and i sign in to my account but then the next time i turn my xbox on to use netflix
    its back on my friends account

Ferdi Flyer, Dec 31, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one

Yup. Just download the app.

Smwutches, Dec 31, 2017
  5. Shaggy2000
    Shaggy2000 Guest
    Yep, I also have the Netflix app on my Xbox One

Shaggy2000, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Shaggy2000 Win User

Yep, I also have the Netflix app on my Xbox One
  7. Smwutches Win User

Yup. Just download the app.
  8. Simon Geißler Win User

Netflix Not Downloading in Xbox Series S

I have the same Problem. I cant download Netflix. My console says that it is already installed. But i cant find it on my Xbox.
  9. IceCruZ Win User

Xbox Live and Xbox One

I Know I can use a VPN, but thats not what I want!

I have a Xbox 360 and PS3. Neither Xbox Live or PSN have official support for my country, I have no Access to all the features because I'm on an unsupported región but I can play online, buy games, use my netflix account, and enjoy another features without
    VPN.

if I cant use the Xbox One as I use the Xbox 360 (No vpn) I will cancel my pre-order and I will pre-order a PS4.
  10. Lawandpunkera Win User

Conntection issues since upgrade

I am using a wireless connection i only have one console connected at a time either my 360 or my xbox one. I use a mobile phone to tether my console to. I dont really play multiplayer but i cant use netflix, youtube etc on my xbox one since the november
    updates. The network provides me with more than the minimum requirements to be online. My 360 runs perfectly with no issues my xbox one just doesnt connect properly anymore
Thema:

1. On my xbox 360 i use to be able to get on my netflix account. I cant find it on xbox one - Similar Threads - 360 able netflix

2. can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook: can you connect a Xbox 360 controller to a chromebook the wireless one but I am wondering if the wireless receiver would work on a chromebook 8d441067-6167-482d-baf5-8c0570ed48b9
  3. I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need a new controller, xbox 360 elite...: I have a xbox 360 elite console, and it has sat for a bit, but am breaking it back out, it powers on and everything but the controller no longer works. Are there "new" controllers that can be...
  4. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  5. I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to know why it is not possible to be able to use an Xbox 360 controller to play Xbox...: I mean seriously tho. It is mainly because my Xbox One controller is in bad condition and has bad drift on both analog sticks. i love playing the fallout series along with alot of other games i...
  6. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...
  7. Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. It's a Xbox 360 game: I was just wondering if I can play the disc version of Batman Arkham Origins. I have found it on the Xbox website but I don't know if I'll be able to play it. Thank you I actually miss playing...
  8. If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I were to buy Left 4 dead 2 for the Xbox 360 and used it on my Xbox one, would I be able...: I'm buying an Xbox one soon to experience L4d2 and it's Dlc again, but I've been told I'll need a physical copy to play it since it was taken off the store, but could I buy the DLC or is it...
  9. Why am I not able to talk in game Chat on Xbox 360 games, on my Xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why am I not able to talk in game Chat on Xbox 360 games, on my Xbox one S?: Hello there, The past four months or so I’ve been unable to talk in game chat on Xbox 360 games (Black ops 2, Modern Warfare 3, etc) I’ve tried every option there is for resetting audio and...
  10. When the xbox 360 store shuts down will I still be able to update games

in XBoX on Consoles
    When the xbox 360 store shuts down will I still be able to update games: A lot of 360 games require an update as soon as they are put in will this still be possible once the Xbox 360 store closes 89eec971-408a-4b50-801f-fb74f0666c5e