On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there...

Discus and support On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to log in it just says there is a n error signing in and gives me an error code. I can't get in so can someone please help me?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Dorian Freeman, Dec 6, 2022.

1. On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there...

When I try to log in it just says there is a n error signing in and gives me an error code. I can't get in so can someone please help me?

:)

Dorian Freeman, Dec 6, 2022
  2. Dorian Freeman Win User

On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there was an error.

Yes sorry but I think I fixed it. Thank you for your effort to help me. Keep doing good 👍.
  3. CplMSO Win User

On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there was an error.

I have a similar issue going on, only I can’t sign in to Xbox live.
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

Dorian, tell me exactly what error code is appearing when trying to log this account into the console

I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  5. SEADRIVE(2) Win User

No Connection to Xbox live

For about a year I have not been able to log into my account on any of my many 360s...I can log into Xbox One fine, but even when trying to play a 360 game on xbox one, it says that I am unable to log into xbox live on this console...it says try downloading
    your gamertag again. I have in fact and last year changed my password like 5 times and still the same problem. There are a few 360 games on my xbox one such as gears 2 or 3 that I would like to play horde with, but I can't log into live on the 360 side to
    do this, but I'm on live on the xbox one side.

I would be very grateful for some effective help.

regards,

SeaDrive
  6. RestlessHeart48 Win User

How Do I Delete A Non Xbox Live Profile Off Of My Xbox?

I Have Regular Profile Om. MY 360 An I'm Trying To Log Into Xbox Live Using My Microsft Account, But The Xbox Account Made By Microsft Is Preventing From Doing That. Is There Anyway I.Can Delete The Premade Microsft Account
Thema:

On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there...

1. On my xbox 360 I have made an xbox live account but when I try to log in it just says there... - Similar Threads - 360 made live

2. How do I get my old 360 account if I didn't have an account when it was made?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my old 360 account if I didn't have an account when it was made?: I'm trying to get my old 360 gamertag and I didn't have an account when I made it, it's . 8790b66d-5fa8-4f8e-a8a3-55ba0dbf1df2
  3. Non Licensed Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Non Licensed Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for...: Hi Microsoft, You did a great job bringing several highly requested original Xbox and Xbox 360 games to the Backwards Compatibility List on November 15 (including some games that I personally...
  4. Unable to download movie and tv purchases made from Windows or Movies Anywhere on to my 360

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to download movie and tv purchases made from Windows or Movies Anywhere on to my 360: The title pretty much says it all. The error I get says that the license can not be retireved, yet I can stream them with no problem. BEcause my internet is not always the most stable, I'd like to...
  5. Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Earlier I made the statement Microsoft didn't help me when it came to time to fix my Xbox 360: What does it mean to a lot of people tell me other things I can try to do and when I think I did is I download it in my desk Xbox dashboard and I put in my password and username in there and so...
  6. Issues with loading a pre made xbox profile to the 360 console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with loading a pre made xbox profile to the 360 console: Xbox 360 - Error 801540A9 (Downloading Profile) Hey, I am trying to download my profile my Xbox 360 (Xbox Live account was created in the Windows 10 microsoft site), however when I put in my...
  7. Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for Series S/X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suggestions for original Xbox and Xbox 360 games made Backwards Compatible for Series S/X: Hi Microsoft, I got here some game suggestions for the Xbox Backwards Compatibility team on Microsoft to take into consideration for when you guys resume the Backwards Compatiblity list on...
  8. f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...: f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your console is vetoed that I made theft but I did not do anything because it was my first time xbox live nose...
  9. f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your ...: f today can I mety the xbox 360 I iva connect to xbox live but I made a mistake said your console is vetoed that I made theft but I did not do anything because it was my first time xbox live nose...
  10. How Do I connect to my already made Xbox Live on Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How Do I connect to my already made Xbox Live on Xbox 360?: I've tried looking on google and can't get an answer someone please help d3f5e763-4a66-42f4-b179-553f98d5f41a