On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app

Discus and support On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi like i already eluded im having issues with staying logged in at my YouTube app about every 3 days (average) i suddenly get kicked from my account... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Nogeenik, Aug 6, 2022.

1. /u/Nogeenik
    /u/Nogeenik Guest

Hi like i already eluded im having issues with staying logged in at my YouTube app about every 3 days (average) i suddenly get kicked from my account where i need to i d my self. Now i get that this could be a normal security thing though it's way to often and also without any logic. I'm watching something and then wen i want to try out another video i see weird suggestions that i never would choose myself Wich ofcourse is the moment I'm not longer logged in to the account yet it's only the YT app anything else staying as it should. I would be very grateful for any tips on this. Greetings from the Netherlands

submitted by /u/Nogeenik
    [link] [comments]

/u/Nogeenik, Aug 6, 2022
  2. CarTzy Win User

Having an issue with youtube app on xbox series s.

Hello Noah Buell,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having this issue with the YouTube app on your Xbox Series S. I will try to help you resolve it as soon as possible.

To better understand your situation, I have a few questions for you:

- How often do you use the YouTube app on your Xbox Series S?

- Do you have the latest version of the app installed?

- Do you have any other apps running in the background when you use YouTube?

- Have you tried clearing the app cache or reinstalling the app?

- Does this issue happen with any other video streaming apps on your Xbox Series S?

Based on your description, it sounds like the YouTube app is not displaying the videos correctly after you watch a video that has a warning message. This could be caused by a glitch in the app, a compatibility issue with your Xbox Series S, or a network problem.

Here are some possible solutions that you can try:

- Restart your Xbox Series S and your router or modem.

- Check your network settings and make sure you have a stable and fast internet connection.

- Adjust the video quality settings in the YouTube app and see if that makes a difference.

- Contact YouTube support and report this issue to them. They might have more information or updates on this problem.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing Xbox and have a great day.
  3. GoninChelsea Win User

Why won't the Game Pass app (iPhone) recognise that my XsX has an SSD installed?

Good afternoon.

I have a 1TB SSD installed in the back of my Series X, the official one. The setup was seamless as it was when I added one to my wife's Series S a while back.

The issue is that the Game Pass app for iOS doesn't recognise that my series X has the extra storage. So when I am trying to install games via the app I am being asked to make space, when I have tons left.

No such issues with the series S, the extra space is recognised.
  4. Noah Buell Win User

Yes I have tried everything. It doesn't happen every time I watch a video with those messages, maybe about 1/5 times. I've tried uninstalling youtube and then reinstalling it. It only happens when there are two warning messages. I've learned to deal with it. Just thought I would let someone know in case I am not the only person to experience it. Thank you
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hi!

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  6. EricDebroux Win User

Xbox One keeps signing me out of Youtube

I have the same issue since the latest Youtube app update (11/22) on my Series X.

Upon every boot, when entering the app, i must re-allow Youtube on Xbox on the google website.

Tried reinitializing the app, deleting it, then reinstalling, to no avail.
Thema:

1. On my Series S i am having issues staying logged in at the YouTube app - Similar Threads - Series having issues

2. I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've been having screen tearing issues with my xbox series s while playing dying light 2 on...: I have a vizio smarttv model v405-G9 with an Xbox series s and the game In question is dying light 2 stay human reloaded edition When I play dying light 2 my screen keeps tearing every time I...
  3. Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.

in XboX Insiders
    Having issues with Cbox Series X with Error Code 0x803f900e showing up.: I’ve been playing Alan Wake 2 on my Xbox Series X for close to 20 hours now and recently I’ve getting this code 0x803f900e. It will close the game and push me to the Home Screen. It kind just puts...
  4. Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Controller having stick drift issues. Warranty shows being expired before the...: So last August (08 2023) I signed up for a Gamepass Ultimate Subscription (2 years) under the All Access subscription to get a Series X console. Anyways everything has been great until this past...
  5. Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Edge having issues with video (ASA Xbox Series X): Edge is having performance issues lately in general on boot up and on general sites. On video its very bad video tends to become "framey" and makes a lot of content unwatchable works fine on other...
  6. Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s broke exactly one month after warranty ran out. Anyone else have this issue?: Warranty ran out one month ago exactly. The console turns on then 10 seconds later turns off. I've asked Microsoft about repairs an been quoted £193 for a £200 console. Won't be buying an xbox...
  7. I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been having an issue with stick drift in my Xbox series X/S ( Shock Blue controller): I have been having bad luck when it comes to Xbox controllers and stick drift. I have updated them to the current firmware, I have used them sparingly, as to not ruin the controller. My left...
  8. Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have issues with the Elite Series 2 LB/RB buttons not responding with the console?: I've already dealt with AND deal with my controller disconnecting from the Xbox Series X whether it's connected to the console by USB cable or not. It REQUIRES being hooked up to disconnect LESS...
  9. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  10. I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm having issues with signing on my account on Xbox series x it letting me put my info in...: When I add new account to my xbox I'll put in my email and password and it keeps closing out the attempt to sign in completely and I have to keep trying to put in my info...