On my PC, the xbox app sign in button does not do anything, anyone know what to do?

Discus and support On my PC, the xbox app sign in button does not do anything, anyone know what to do? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i was already signed in to the app on my pc before. couple day ago i got on and it signed me out. when i go to click on the sign in button, nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ItsJusTeo, Mar 2, 2023.

1. ItsJusTeo
    ItsJusTeo Guest

On my PC, the xbox app sign in button does not do anything, anyone know what to do?

i was already signed in to the app on my pc before. couple day ago i got on and it signed me out. when i go to click on the sign in button, nothing happens. no new windows popup or anything. it is like i didnt even click to sign in.

:)

ItsJusTeo, Mar 2, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please try the steps one at a time to resolve the issue.

Solution 1: Repair the Gaming Services app.

Please go to Settings > Apps > Apps Features. Select Gaming Services, then click Advanced options. Click the repair button, try launching the game again using the Xbox app and see if it works.

Solution 2: Uninstall and reinstall the Gaming Services App

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device and try to launch the app again and sign in to see if it works.

Solution 3:

Please open the PowerShell in admin mode and paste the following below:

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
  3. WattyNuela Win User

Does anyone know what to do?

Hello Bo, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I'm sorry to hear you lost access to the Microsoft account associated with your Minecraft progress.

When we lose access to our accounts, we can try to recover it following all the recommendations available in this related article:
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com...

If none of the options work, the last resource is submitting the Microsoft account recovery form:
    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

Lastly, and as a reminder, please notice that no one at Microsoft can view or change the account details for you, this is for security policies
  4. Georges C. Win User

does anyone know what to do?

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Person, are you playing on Pc, what would be your operating system, Win 10 or 11?

Have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2?

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update, and make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  5. ZemagSK Win User

Switch between profiles on windows 10 for forza horizon 5

Hi,

I tried to login via the Xbox App, but when I click Sign In it doesn't work. The button just does not do anything.
  6. Peyote_Cowboy Win User

How do I sign into my account on Xbox (beta) app? The button in the popup doesn't work.

Tried these. Nothing solved the issue. Again the button that says "Sign In" doesn't do anything whatsoever. I can't even get to a point where I could even try to log in on the xbox app. I can log into the store and my microsoft account just fine (this
    one btw.) on everything but that one app. I honestly don't know what's wrong but I really think it's an issue with the Xbox Beta client and not account conflicts. With all due respect but does Microsoft do any QA testing anymore? I shouldn't have to be trained
    in IT to do try and get a program to let me sign into my account.
Thema:

1. On my PC, the xbox app sign in button does not do anything, anyone know what to do? - Similar Threads - app sign button

2. xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button...: xbox app opens but keeps clocking. When I try to sign in via settings, the sign in button is not working. After each of these efforts, I have re-started the computer: Have tried repair, reset,...
  3. I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything,...: Hello, I tried to sign in to my xbox app but when i click sign in button it doesnt show anything, just like kinda refreshing the page. i also have problem with xbox gamebar, i have enabled the...
  4. Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey my xbox app wont let me sign in and everytime i try to sign in the buttons go dark then...: Please msg me if you know what to do to fix this issue... 2651ebc5-c769-409c-9ac5-88bf85c76481
  5. "Sign in" button on windows xbox app does nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Sign in" button on windows xbox app does nothing: The sign in button on the xbox app for windows 10 does nothing, and even when i tried the companion app it gave another error (0x406) My patience is running thin so can someone pls help...
  6. why is the xbox app sign in button not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is the xbox app sign in button not working?: i am using the xbox app on windows 11, but when i open the app, it says i am signed out. in the settings section, it says my store account is the one i am currently using, but the xbox sign in...
  7. Sign in button on Xbox PC app not working?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in button on Xbox PC app not working?: Apologies if this is under the wrong category, I didn't really know what this issue fits under This problem only started a few days ago and since then I've not been able to sign in via the app....
  8. Windows 10 XBOX App Sign-in Button Not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 XBOX App Sign-in Button Not Working: Hello, the sign in button on my XBOX app on my windows 10 laptop is not working. When I open the app, it briefly shows me as signed in to my account, and then signs me out. Attempting to click...
  9. Xbox app Sign in Button

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app Sign in Button: Hello to anyone reading this, I've been trying to sign into the xbox app multiple times now but nothing seems to work. The issue is that the sign in button when clicked on does nothing save for...
  10. Sign in button for the pc app refuses to work, I’ve done everything that google has told me...

in XboX Insiders
    Sign in button for the pc app refuses to work, I’ve done everything that google has told me...: I was told that if I restarted my computer it would be fixed, it wasn’t, then I tried repairing the app and nothing, I used the Xbox companion app and it still didn’t work please help submitted...