On my other account I have been permanently banned for no reason it says for violating the...

Discus and support On my other account I have been permanently banned for no reason it says for violating the... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This has happened so many times we’re I have been banned because someone has been on my account also it’s not letting me upload a picture... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jayden Pittock, Feb 13, 2023.

1. On my other account I have been permanently banned for no reason it says for violating the...

This has happened so many times we’re I have been banned because someone has been on my account also it’s not letting me upload a picture

:)

Jayden Pittock, Feb 13, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

can i get my gamer tag back if the account is banned

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I understand that you want to recover your gamertag from an Xbox account that has been banned. However, if an account has been permanently banned, you will not be able to recover the gamertag associated with that account.

Permanent bans are the result of a serious or repeated violation of the Xbox Terms of Use. These bans are put in place to help protect the Xbox community and are not lifted for any reason.

Best regards.
  3. equRo ReWiiD Win User

Lost Indie Game

No I brought it on qR Style which is banned permanently So I cannot get acsess to as I deleted it off of my hard drive when I recover it it says "This account has been banned due to violations of terms of use"
  4. Smwutches Win User

Question about reputation

The rep system is meant as a way for other players to kind of say whether you're a good person to play with or not. However, people will give you bad rep for no reason so you really shouldn't take the rep system too seriously. Your rep can go up and down
    by playing online.

Accounts can be banned for violating the terms of service/code of conduct. There are some situations that will cause a permanent ban automatically, or if you have multiple violations it will case a permanent ban. Signing the terms of service/code of conduct
    when you create your account is your warning. If you are banned you are not given a notice.
  5. This Is Rated M Win User

Real Name Permanently Banned [Enforcement Team]

I understand that, but for it to permanately be banned is a bit ridiculous.

your account isn't permanately banned is it or just the name

If a name is in violation. Then it can never be used

You don't get a account perm ban unless you had multiple name change violations or something more serious
    No, I can change my gamertag. My account isn't permanently banned, but the option to share my real name with people is.
  6. David Smithers Win User

I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

It’s a permanent suspension and I haven’t done anything in violation severe enough to be banned that’s for sure. Comms ban sure. Some people have excess of 5 comms bans with no permanent suspension. So it’s not abusing the system when a group of gamers come together to report one person to get them removed from a game because I wasn’t “going with the flow” of what they wanted? The system is dumb. If they look at all your messages why don’t they look at who messaged first and who violated the terms FIRST in the conversation? If the person sending the report violated the terms of agreement their whole report should be NULL. That way you can’t have bully’s report victims and get them perma banned. The whole ban system needs a rework. They aren’t showing why I got permanently suspended either when my other comms ban has the reason. Also, my other comms ban was for a typo, nice.
Thema:

On my other account I have been permanently banned for no reason it says for violating the...

1. On my other account I have been permanently banned for no reason it says for violating the... - Similar Threads - account been permanently

2. permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.

in XBoX on Consoles
    permanently banned untill my account has been suspended untill 12/31/9999.: How ever you are suspended for your account deleted Roblox Xbox series x or Xbox one ada6e8eb-e791-4193-8ff5-d2102ad25eb0
  3. My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox Account Has Been Permanent Suspended In a Highly Unreasonable Manner: My Xbox account, which I have had for 15 years, has been suspended, most likely due to cross-region purchases (99.99% certain). Since there is no Xbox store in Malaysia, the only way for me to...
  4. Accounts been permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accounts been permanently suspended?: Hello Microsoft Recently my account has been permanently suspended for supposedly “cheating” in the recent email I got from Microsoft. I’ve been playing a lot of call of duty 4 and modern warfare...
  5. My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My main account been permanently banned since this new banning system come out and I...: Mightyonkick has been banned for no reason after 8 years off buying stuff on this account since the new banning system come out I think I've been wrongly banned Can anyone help me get my account...
  6. My account have been permanently suspended for no reason.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account have been permanently suspended for no reason.: Hey there, last night I was just trying to play on my xbox and when I tried to sign in to my account it said that I have been permanently suspended for no reason. I also got an e-mail telling me...
  7. What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What options do i have? My account has been permanently suspended by Microsoft. When i...: "We received your service request and after review, I found Two-Step Verification (TSV) has been enabled on the account. Unfortunately, when TSV is turned on, we are unable to assist with an...
  8. My account has been permanently suspended

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account has been permanently suspended: Good evening. On August 17, 2023, around 9:30 p.m., I received a permanent suspension of my Xbox Live account. Let's start from the beginning... The day before etc. On August 16, 2023, I lent my...
  9. My Microsoft Account Has Been Permanently Locked And I Don't Know How To Get It Back

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Has Been Permanently Locked And I Don't Know How To Get It Back: I have been using the same Microsoft account for almost 3 years now, and I mainly used it for Minecraft. Recently, a hacker hacked my account and Microsoft decided to permanently lock it. I've...
  10. two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    two of my xbox account have been permanently banned in the last three months for nothing: two of my xbox accounts have been permanently banned in the last three months for absolutely nothing and i hadn’t been told what i’d done i’ve lost lots of money from these two band and i would...