On my laptop´s screen appears a message of Xbox and I don´t play it.

Discus and support On my laptop´s screen appears a message of Xbox and I don´t play it. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last 2 days ago on my laptop's screen appears this messasge "En estos momentos, Xbox Game Bar no está disponible en tu cuenta. Este es el código de... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by -Rodrigo-, Nov 6, 2020.

  1. -Rodrigo-
    -Rodrigo- Guest

    On my laptop´s screen appears a message of Xbox and I don´t play it.


    Last 2 days ago on my laptop's screen appears this messasge "En estos momentos, Xbox Game Bar no está disponible en tu cuenta. Este es el código de error, en caso de que lo necesites: 0x803F8001" and I don´t play Xbox or something related with. I want
    resolve that error even if í don´t play it.

    :)
     
    -Rodrigo-, Nov 6, 2020
    #1
  2. seth115935 Win User

    My modem don´t detect the ethernet cable

    its kinda weird and im not sure how to explain it

    my laptop is conected thru wifi, then i conect a ethernet cable from my laptop to my xbox, and my xbox detects the cable then, but of course i don´t have acces to internet, it just appear to be conected with a ethernet cable
  3. Photonimus Win User

    Xbox Facebook with My Real Facebook

    The facebook app is handy, but it`s VERY limiting. I don`t use it on the box at all unless the laptop is down.
  4. skys7 Win User

    Ryse: "Only Upgrades from now on, promises FULL HD"

    ^^

    I don´t know but for me it now looks a bit dirty somehow.

    The skin is better looking but its like..don´t know like my screen needs a wipe lol

    It´s not shiny anymore….
  5. Murassss Win User

    Xbox Fitness Refuses to start

    I can`t start game. Game block on loading green screen. After a while appears yellow triangle "don`t overexert yourself". I need help.
  6. skys7 Win User

    Xbox live down?

    It works on my Xbox now.

    What don´t work is sending messages and I have no friends on my list on xbox.com and I can´t few profiles.

    But I can play online :)
Thema:

On my laptop´s screen appears a message of Xbox and I don´t play it.

Loading...
  1. On my laptop´s screen appears a message of Xbox and I don´t play it. - Similar Threads - laptop´s screen appears

  2. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  3. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  4. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  5. Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Xbox One S issue: I just recently installed insider and have Omega. I installed multiple Xbox One discs older and newer and they seem to not allow claiming the digital license. Maybe I'm confused about something...
  6. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  7. Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital (DtD): XBOX One to XBOX X|S Version ?: I started to transfer some games today. On my XBOX One X (Alpha Skip Ahead). I have "The Witcher III" XBOX One Disc. I got the digital license - then checked my XBOX Series X (normal Release...
  8. can my laptop run as a screen for xbox s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    can my laptop run as a screen for xbox s: Systeemmodel HP 250 G5 Notebook PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5005U CPU @ 2.00GHz, 2000 MHz, 2 core('s), 4 logische processor(s) 1daabd12-cfb9-493b-a6c4-1560443c4618
  9. connect xbox series S to Laptop Screen

    in XBoX on Windows
    connect xbox series S to Laptop Screen: So i just bought an xbox series S and im at a hotel which means i cant connect it to my TVA, only place i could connect it to is my laptop screen, how am able to do that if i cant access it?...
  10. Can I use a Laptop as a monitor screen for my Xbox One S?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I use a Laptop as a monitor screen for my Xbox One S?: Hello, I recently bought an Xbox One S online, and wanted to set it up with my TV. Unfortunately, the TV waa unavailable due to me accidentally tipping it over and breaking the screen. So, my...