On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults...

Discus and support On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults what should i do? 51c8ce20-7a69-476f-9a5a-b48bbb7d95b3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by no yes2, Sep 19, 2023.

1. no yes2
    no yes2 Guest

On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults...

On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults what should i do?

:)

no yes2, Sep 19, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults what should i do?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

Unfortunately the adult preference on your account will not effect being able to add custom gamerpics. It goes by the date of birth you added when you made the account.

Here is a thread with a possible solution for a similar issue you're faced with: https://answers.microsoft.com/threa...t preference on your,to change this for xbox.

I hope this helps resolve your issue.
  3. XD Eclipsy Win User

My gamer pic will not change

My gamer pic every time I go to change it it says you need to be an adult count but I have all the settings on it to adult I don’t understand even when I try through the Xbox itself or the app it is not cooperating I can change my Microsoft gamer
    picture through the Microsoft website but that is it and I’ve no idea what is going on
    I meant adult account mb
  4. lxSakuraixl Win User

Not being able to upload a profile pic for x box from the x box app

Why is it that every time I go into the xbox app to change my game pic it says for me to try again. So I do and it continues
    Yes hello no one can change there gamer pic or gamer tag because of covid-19
  5. Shaney Drifty B Win User

Microsoft have suspended gamer picture changing at the moment.

I've been trying for days to upload a custom image without success.

Due to high demand of the network due to covid 19...

Not sure if this applies to the default games pic..

Hope this helps
  6. temejin77 Win User

Gamerpic

Whenever I try and change my gamerpic to something off my phone in the xbox app. The picture that im trying to use wont be accepted. Ive read the code of conduct and the picture has got nothing to do with what not to use. What should I do?
    Hi Hawkey20

since the Covid-19 started microsoft chanhe some features and disable temporarly the ability to change the gamer pic.

we will need to wait a little bit more.
Thema:

1. On my gamer pic i try to change it i need to be older but im 19 and i have adult defaults... - Similar Threads - gamer pic try

2. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  3. Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do I keep getting banned for my gamer pic it it hasn’t even changed. I just got a 3...: So I was trying to change my gamer pic but I would not upload so I tried a few more times then a hour later this e031c70f-2929-4d26-a98f-7d8d6c11e4fb
  4. Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t change gamer pic even thought account was always an adult.: My account always an adult age, but I still cannot change my gamer pic on my Xbox profile. Is there anyway to fix this? ebb193d6-2f7f-4e47-a550-04b08a8199de
  5. Apparently I have a suspension, I don’t know if it’s from my gamer pic but it won’t let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Apparently I have a suspension, I don’t know if it’s from my gamer pic but it won’t let me...: I updated my gamer pic yesterday, but it’s just a pic of my face. There’s nothing wrong with it, please help 0a530965-13d6-40f3-8032-82e4fda91b66
  6. WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs

in XBoX Accessibility
    WHY Xbox deleted my gamer pic i had for yrs: No messages to say they doing it. Wasnt offensive in ANY WAY.. e0e4e3f5-8ace-4b0c-a264-0a3128507fb7
  7. Did Xbox Remove Some Default Gamer Pics?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Did Xbox Remove Some Default Gamer Pics?: So, I changed my default gamer pic to a different one as a joke with my friends, but now I want to change it back to what it was before. But I can't seem to find it anywhere in the defaults. It's...
  8. Hello! Gamer pic question.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello! Gamer pic question.: Does this picture Violate xbox terms of service for profile pictures? i have posted pictures like this before with Zero vulgarity and Very PG-E to where i wouldn't care at all if my 7 year old son...
  9. Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspended for a gamer pic of Randy Marsh from South Park?: Hello I was given a 2 day suspension for trying to use a picture of Randy Marsh from South Park playing video games. I am not sure where the issue is here? I am also unable to submit an appeal....
  10. My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account was suspended over trying to change my gamer pic to an image from Bloodsport the...: I know support cant help with enforcement issues but who can I speak with regarding this? The image was not sexual not offensive it was Jean Claude yelling with some blood coming from his nose,...