On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...

Discus and support On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here it is [img] 7c3ba3b2-4ab2-452b-9f34-81ca7ce1f9a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MykhDemy, Nov 7, 2022.

1. MykhDemy
    MykhDemy Guest

On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud...

Here it is
    On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud... [​IMG]

:)

MykhDemy, Nov 7, 2022
  2. MykhDemy Win User

On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud Gaming. I have ultimate subscribtion.

Oh dear God that worked.

Thank you very much!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud Gaming. I have ultimate subscribtion.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this MYKHDEMY

Where are you physically located?
    Your phone country is the same as your physical location?
    And, the game pass app region is the same as the above?

Please be honest, this is very important
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thank you for the extra info
    I was double checking and Austria is a supported region

This can be a bit dumb, but may I know if you tried to reinstall the app?

Or sign out from your account and sign in again
  5. MykhDemy Win User

Right now im in Vienna, Austria. And my Microsoft Store Account also Connected to Austria.

How can i check my Game pass Region

P.s. i can still Play from Browser on Phone
  6. Ale_098 Win User

Xbox game pass for Android won't run games on my new phone.

In the Game Pass android app, cloud games are listed as "install to" with no option to play. This all started on my new phone.
Thema:

1. On my Android divise in Xbox Game Pass App i dont have Cloud Tab, so i cannot play Cloud... - Similar Threads - Android divise Game

2. Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft phone with a Microsoft phone exclusive android app for downloading Xbox games...: Hi, What if Microsoft considered a Microsoft phone only app that allows for on device downloads of Xbox game titles submitted by /u/DryAd6599 [link] [comments]
  3. How to download technocare APK for iPhone and android?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to download technocare APK for iPhone and android?: After spending sometime doing research, the short answer is; APK files only run on Android devices, they will not work on an iPhone/iOS. Which means Alight Motion MOD APK can't be installed on an...
  4. XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Series X connect with XBOX app (android) problem: I am trying to connect my console to the Xbox app (android) but the app is stuck at the message "Turn on your console and sign in with your account". My console is turned on and i have signed in....
  5. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  6. How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you get Family Safety App to report location accurately (Android)?: I have the Microsoft Family Safety app installed on my family's phones. Everyone is logged in under their accounts. however, whenever I pull up the app on my phone, it can never find anyone's...
  7. Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Render dragon difficulties for minecraft PE on android: I play Minecraft bedrock on my android device and would like to use the deferred lighting tab for better lighting, I joined beta but I still don't see options for render dragon. Is there any way I...
  8. How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?: I got a new pc and i wanted to transfer worlds i had on my phone to the pc so that i can play them on there. Also if thats possible, can i convert a world from bedrock to java?...
  9. game pass app for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass app for android: Need to have the app connect to a different user on xbox one. 6040e9fb-62ab-4e62-bb90-8ed01489c878
  10. Minecraft Android often freeze and crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Android often freeze and crash: My Mobile is HUAWEI Mate 20 Series,but since 1.19.60 often freeze and crash,but my Memory is 6GB and Android 10 Attempted to clean up memory and enable performance defaults, but no useAttempted...