On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...

Discus and support On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Purchasing a set amount off money at $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card . I have the digital gift in my cart inside Cart:... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KeithParham, Jan 12, 2022.

1. KeithParham
    KeithParham Guest

On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit...

Purchasing a set amount off money at $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card $100.00 Xbox Digital Gift Card . I have the digital gift in my cart inside Cart: 8391814690. I click CheckOut which pushes me to the Place Order site. Note that all my information is correct and validated. When I execute the Place Order I get a Microsoft error page:

Contact us at Microsoft support

We’re having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out.

Get more info

ECpZgef8HE6oTQdR.0.9.8.9 Wed, 12 Jan 2022 06:02:10 GMT

I've sat on the phone for over an hour with a young women that just Dis'd me with a fake Service Request Number and hung up. I have previous SR's which exposed a bug in the system which allow other gamers to log into your account and make purchases.

They had to send my purchase request up to someone who could authorize it.

Once this was done I could make purchases for less that a week until my account was locked again.

Cannot get any help on this issue. Is there a direct number to a USA XBox support center?

:)

KeithParham, Jan 12, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit card to purchase digital gift cards

Hi KeithParham,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We're sorry to hear that you are having issue with purchases and billing. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

Just to confirm so we will be on the same page, may we ask for the further information regarding this statement ...allows user's to log into my account and use a credit card to purchase digital gift cards...?

May we know if you have signed into or set-up your Microsoft account from different devices (mobile, PC, Xbox Console)?

May we ask if you have check if there has been unauthorized or incomplete purchases in your account? Please click this link to check your account billing history - Microsoft account | Order history.

May we ask for the service request numbers? Kindly, reply into the private message we sent to you for the service request numbers by clicking here - Private Messages.

For reaching out to Xbox Support, kindly use this link: Xbox Support.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Kathy A. Win User

On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit card to purchase digital gift cards

Hi Keith,

Sorry to hear that you had that experience. To answer your question, we can only provide you the Xbox contact us support link. You may check their business hours on the same link to avoid waiting for long hours or might have been they are receiving high volumes of calls and chat earlier. As to contacting support, please provide the second case number you had shared with me today as it is the open case with a note of escalation.

Stay safe!

Kind regards,

4. Kathy A. Win User

We have received your response via private message and thank you for that, KeithParham.

Upon checking the case numbers you have shared we found out that this is a billing concern regarding your daughter’s purchase being processed without issue or notification. This can be an emerging or known issue from the billing department and bug number has always been internal for Microsoft. We’re sorry for the inconvenience regarding this however, we do not have any tools to help you with any billing concern. In your case, however you can provide the second or latest case number to them to check the escalation details. There could be another reason why you need to contact support for processing purchase and it would be best if you will hear it from the right department which in your case is the billing or escalation team.

Also, kindly check your email for an update of your case, if you were informed by the support regarding their escalation process surely they will adhere for that.

Hope that this clarifies your query.

Kind regards,

5. jay1896 Win User

i bought minecraft windows edition on my laptop and now i have to buy it again on my desktop

if you are talking about microsoft account i have only one for my laptop/desktop and i have one more for my xbox but i never used ti and i never bought anything on it and i never logged in to that account on my laptop since that account was created after. i also have only one user on my pc and it's my account with my personal email wich is the same as all my account that i also used as my first and current microsoft account
  6. JackMacconnell Win User

No option to add paypal in my account

I logged into my "parent" account and it let me add paypal. So it must be a problem with being a "teen" account...hmm were allowed to add credit cards but not paypal?
Thema:

1. On my account there is a bug wich allows user's to log into my account and use a credit... - Similar Threads - account bug wich

2. My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account balance is bugging on fortnite: I’ve checked my microsoft account and it says i have 17 dollars and some cents, but my problem is that i’m trying to buy a fortnite crew pack for 11.99 tax makes it 13.13 so i still have enough...
  3. "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Help us secure your account" Bug that wont let me get past resetting my password when i...: Using an alternate account for this. I cannot sign in to my account of almost 10+ years. Every time I go to sign in it gives me this message: Help us secure your account. We have detected...
  4. Bugged out duplicated account mess

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bugged out duplicated account mess: So I have had a Microsoft account that I have used for a few years a lot. Then a couple of days ago for no reason Microsoft acts like I am creating a new microsoft account. Now I cannot access the...
  5. Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft family account - bug still exists for switch and help documentation is...: I have to raise an identical issue to the post. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-family-account/1830271e-ca3e-4383-97be-76af5771f37b There is a reply, but the reply...
  6. Minecraft account bug?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft account bug?: Hello, I bought Minecraft back when it was in alpha just before it went to beta, I migrated my Minecraft account from Mojang to Microsoft sometime in the last 2 years. I played for a few months...
  7. My Xbox account is bugged!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account is bugged!: Whenever I try to add somebody as a friend it never goes through on my end even though it says it does. I can't remove people from my friends list, I see notifications pop up whenever others add...
  8. account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I...: account or device ban/suspended bug. Checked the enforcement support section but it says I have no suspensions or enforcement history. Still can't sign in the xbox app on PC. Help please...
  9. Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox/Discord Relink Account Bug: My Xbox keeps asking me to relink my discord account but every time I do nothing works. I've uninstalled the Microsoft and discord app AFTER removing the link on both separately and simultaneously...
  10. My Account is Bugged/Broken, what do I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Account is Bugged/Broken, what do I do?: I made a Microsoft account and bought Minecraft on it. Now for some reason, I cannot log in nor do anything on the account. Every time I try to log in it kicks me out, and just sends me back to...