On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...

Discus and support On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using my fathers gmail for business, so a custom domain, but google is handling the DNS and email servers and everything. I have checked both my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gurgel Blabbla, Dec 28, 2022.

1. On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...

I'm using my fathers gmail for business, so a custom domain, but google is handling the DNS and email servers and everything. I have checked both my normal inbox and my spam but I never get any email. I have tried multiple times over multiple days.

:)

Gurgel Blabbla, Dec 28, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any emails.

Good day!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Microsoft Moderator
  3. Kathy A. Win User

On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any emails.

Hello Gurgel Blabbla,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to verify your account and is unable to because it was associated to custom domain email account. Let us check on this together and sort this out in timely manner.

If you are referring to verification of your account's security information, you may check this support link to know how to verify your account in other ways aside from linking your father's corporate or business email: Microsoft account security info & verification codes - Microsoft Support.

If this custom domain email account has set unknown email sender to be restricted to their mailbox, it is best to change your security information to a different email or use a phone number instead. For reference, you may try the suggested troubleshooting here: Troubleshooting verification code issues - Microsoft Support

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. EscapeApe Win User

Have not recieved Major Nelson 5 free games for 6 mo/gold promotion.

I have verified my contact info and checked my email and i have never received the codes in my indox, spam, or any other folder.
  5. spellweaver16 Win User

Trying to download my Gamertag/profile to new XBox

Try going to login.live.com and sign in with your WLID/password. Make sure that all the info there is filled in and that you don't need to verify the email or anything like that.
  6. KrazyPwnage Win User

Xbox not recognizing my email/password to set up "proofs"

I go to xbox.com/accounts and click on billing contact information. It takes me to login.live.com with a different email than the one I use for xbox.com.

It's saying "Help us protect your account. We'll send a security code to verify your account."
Thema:

On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any...

1. On login.live.com I need to verify my account by email to continue, but I never receive any... - Similar Threads - login live com

2. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d
  3. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  4. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  5. 360 Xbox live login error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Xbox live login error code 8015190A: Any one else having the same issue? Cause here we are about a year later with another issue logging into Xbox live on 360, this time I think it’s a completely different error code from the last...
  6. Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X: Xbox Live Login Issue (Xbox 360): I just bought an Xbox Series X and was looking forward to its backwards compatibility. When trying to play Half-Life 2, the game prompts me to ‘download a profile’ and states that I cannot save my...
  7. i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cant login to minecraft/Xbox live. i get error code 0x89235107 code: Forest: When im in the minecraft launcher and i click microsoft login an xbox window pops up and says "we couldnt sign you in to xbox live. sorry something went wrong, try again in a while (0x89235107)" i...
  8. When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching a game from PC Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live login gives error 0x80070520: I was launching Starfield from PC Xbox Game Pass, and when it was signing in a Xbox Live window prompt came up and said I couldn't log in and gave me an error code: 0x80070520 I'm on Windows 11...
  9. AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED LOGIN TO YOUR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. TRY AGAIN LATER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AN UNEXPECTED ERROR OCCURRED LOGIN TO YOUR XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT. TRY AGAIN LATER: Fortnite freezes when logging in, this has been happening for several days. Then I was able to solve it by deleting the game and reinstalling it, then now it tells me this error and it won't let...
  10. I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in.: I can't login to xbox pc live using my email. I've tried using my sons account and it went in. d27d0d79-8e40-4d85-bb8a-64103d404d96