On Forza horizon 5 a while ago I was given a prompt to select between the save on my pc or...

Discus and support On Forza horizon 5 a while ago I was given a prompt to select between the save on my pc or... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The issue is no matter what I try it won’t select the data for the newest save I am unwilling to lose my months of work to collect the weekly cars as I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KFCis LIT, Jun 2, 2023.

1. KFCis LIT
    KFCis LIT Guest

On Forza horizon 5 a while ago I was given a prompt to select between the save on my pc or...

The issue is no matter what I try it won’t select the data for the newest save I am unwilling to lose my months of work to collect the weekly cars as I have withheld every car available in the game since launch

:)

KFCis LIT, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

On Forza horizon 5 a while ago I was given a prompt to select between the save on my pc or the save on the cloud I decided to choose next time and have since the 27th of April

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize for the trouble but your saved data may have been overridden. Let's try repairing the game and then let it sync to try and fix it.

Settings > Apps > Installed Apps > Search for the game > Advanced Options > Repair > Restart your device.

If that still didn't work, you may need to check this link from Forza Support: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. TurboTim1995 Win User

Game Pass Question

Depends on the game, if hte game is cross-play the save files are transferred between PC and Xbox. Game that allow Cros-play for example are: Halo MCC, Forza Horizon 4 and Gears of War 5
  4. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

How can I get my save data back

Hi Jojohd3, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss of progress in Forza Horizon 5. It appears your save data has been lost or corrupted.

There are a few things you can try to regain your progress:

Check if you have a backup of your saved data. If you saved your save data to a cloud storage service, such as OneDrive or Xbox Cloud Gaming, you can try to restore it.

Try syncing your saved data with the cloud. Forza Horizon 5 saves save data to the cloud automatically, but there may be an issue with syncing. To try syncing your saved data, open the Settings app on your Xbox and follow these steps:

1. Select Games & apps.
    2. Select Games.
    3. Select Forza Horizon 5.
    4. Select Options.
    5. Select Sync Saved Data.

If you've tried all of these steps and still can't recover your progress, you can contact Forza Horizon 5 support for help.

Here are some tips to help you regain your progress:

1. Be patient. The troubleshooting process may take some time.

2. Be persistent. Don't give up if you don't get an immediate response.

3. Provide as much information as you can. This will help support investigate your issue.

I hope this helps you regain your progress in Forza Horizon 5.
    Jose
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Forza Horizon 2 Lost save

Your save is gone i'm afraid.

For some reason Forza 5/Horizon 2 sometimes have an issue syncing with the cloud server,will get to 99% & fail.

If you had tried to sync it again it would of synced properly or given you the option to use an older save.

I feel your pain,i lost a save with about 150 hours worth of gameplay on Forza 5
  6. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
Thema:

1. On Forza horizon 5 a while ago I was given a prompt to select between the save on my pc or... - Similar Threads - Forza horizon while

2. I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost all my Forza Horizon 5 Progress while playing on PC instead of console: I always played Horizon 5 on xbox console and have come very far, but last Saturday I decided to try playing FH5 on my computer using gamepass, where it asked me if I wanted to play from cloud or...
  3. My xbox has crashed 3 times in under 10 minutes while playing Forza Horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has crashed 3 times in under 10 minutes while playing Forza Horizon 5.: Hi. I've had a Xbox series S for almost 2 years now. And maybe 1 and a half years ago, Forza has started crashing frequently and randomly. I would be driving in the game and it would crash with no...
  4. I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't...: I bought the forza horizon 5 premium add on bundle while it was on offer but it doesn't work.what should I do ? 7660b25e-4f58-4e17-a7c1-875baa0765c2
  5. Malware detected while downloading Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Malware detected while downloading Forza Horizon 5: Just had Defender give me an alert for Wacatac.h!ml. I literally just did a fresh install of Windows 11 and downloaded all my necessary drivers before starting this download. I've since ran a...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 crashes while online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashes while online: Hi everyone, I have this issue when playing FH4 on PC online. It only happens when I'm playing online with my friends (the game also crashes on their devices as well after a few minutes) whereas...
  7. I try to install Forza Horizon 5 from the App Store it cancels after a while. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to install Forza Horizon 5 from the App Store it cancels after a while. Any other...: When I try to install Forza Horizon 5 from the App Store it begins the download at 32mbps which is approx an 8h install. I have Xbox on the entire time, never sleeps/off, and storage on while off...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 crashing while online mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 crashing while online mode: As i mentioned in the title, Forza 4 keeps crashing if it's connected to the network, no problem offline whatsoever. I'm using Steam version and re-installed the game yesterday so it's the latest...
  9. I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading.: I can't play Forza Horizon 5 after the Donut Media Update! The Game crashes while loading. I've tried to download and install the game all over again but it didn't solve the problem. I'm not able...
  10. Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought the Forza horizon 4+5 sale in Sweden while it was up but it has been refunded by the...: Absolutely unfair to have discovered they reversed my order. They should have to live with their mistakes like everyone else. I'm shocked that they're allowed to take it back after a fair...