On fortnite it keeps on telling me successfully logged out.

Discus and support On fortnite it keeps on telling me successfully logged out. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Note: I have tried restarting it over and over along with my internet e3a9d1b3-5921-417a-b864-0cd9bfd0fe8e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Solair17474, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Solair17474
    Solair17474 Guest

Note: I have tried restarting it over and over along with my internet

:)

Solair17474, Dec 6, 2022
  2. tommie smith Win User

Hey I’m having the same problem did you ever figure it out
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry to hear that :c
    And yes, that’s the best option if only Fortnite is affected

Keep me posted if necessary
  4. Solair17474 Win User

Thanks for the help unfortunately it still doesn’t work so I’ll try reaching out to epic games about the problem.
  5. Solair17474 Win User

I have a xbox series s and it dose not happen on any other game
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I saw recently another player reporting something similar only with Fortnite

Could be a temporary problem with the Epic servers, in this case please try waiting a couple hours

If maybe the issue persist please report this problem to Epic support:
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/
Thema:

1. On fortnite it keeps on telling me successfully logged out. - Similar Threads - fortnite keeps telling

2. A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected...: A error message on fortnite keeps coming up when trying to log in and says a unexpected error has occurred when logging in to xbox live, please assist 424cf8cb-d15b-45ae-ad9b-bf175200a24f
  3. Fortnite Keeps crashing on Xbox Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Keeps crashing on Xbox Series S: Hi there, My son has all of a sudden had problems with Fortnite on his Xbox series S. Every time he tries to play it kicks him from the game completely. I have tried - Re installing the game....
  4. why do i keep lagging on fortnite when i’m playing on xbox. I have next gen and everytime i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why do i keep lagging on fortnite when i’m playing on xbox. I have next gen and everytime i...: for some reason on xbox whenever i’m playing fortnite, I lag so much where the game is unplayable when im about to land. I’ve heard other people have this problem on xbox to. I don’t know if this...
  5. Fortnite keeps on detecting controller.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps on detecting controller.: Dear Microsoft, A while ago i connected my controller to my pc to play fortnite using ds4 windows. Now I don't use my controller anymore but fortnite keeps on detecting my controller even when...
  6. Why does it keep saying successfully logged out on Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it keep saying successfully logged out on Fortnite: Why does it keep saying “successfully logged out” on my Fortnite account? c0004525-811d-48a4-8354-d4b07c0cc9ce
  7. My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and...: My son hasn't been able to play fortnite for 6 months now. I keep getting passed back and forth to epic games and Microsoft. He keeps getting a error code 0x80070570. It says installation stopped...
  8. i have this problem when i am trying to launch fortnite and it keeps telling me...

in XBoX on Windows
    i have this problem when i am trying to launch fortnite and it keeps telling me...: fortniteclient-win64-shipping_exe - bad image this is the error message [img] this is the image if you need any m ore information please send a message e0125e3e-c16d-48b6-87f3-92f9c547a36a
  9. My Fortnite wont update. It keeps saying “installation stopped working”.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite wont update. It keeps saying “installation stopped working”.: My Fortnite won’t update. As I update it, it stops at 0% and says “installation stopped working”. This error pops up like 4 times in a row. These are the steps I have tried many times that will...
  10. my fortnite wont intall keep getting game corrupted how can i fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    my fortnite wont intall keep getting game corrupted how can i fix it?: Need help game wont intall and i have space 960b058a-421b-4e09-997e-2c020440ca6a