On fortnite it keeps on telling me successfully logged out.

Discus and support On fortnite it keeps on telling me successfully logged out. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Note: I have tried restarting it over and over along with my internet e3a9d1b3-5921-417a-b864-0cd9bfd0fe8e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Solair17474, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Solair17474
    Solair17474 Guest

Note: I have tried restarting it over and over along with my internet

:)

Solair17474, Dec 6, 2022
  2. tommie smith Win User

Hey I’m having the same problem did you ever figure it out
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Sorry to hear that :c
    And yes, that’s the best option if only Fortnite is affected

Keep me posted if necessary
  4. Solair17474 Win User

Thanks for the help unfortunately it still doesn’t work so I’ll try reaching out to epic games about the problem.
  5. Solair17474 Win User

I have a xbox series s and it dose not happen on any other game
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, I saw recently another player reporting something similar only with Fortnite

Could be a temporary problem with the Epic servers, in this case please try waiting a couple hours

If maybe the issue persist please report this problem to Epic support:
    https://www.epicgames.com/help/
Thema:

1. On fortnite it keeps on telling me successfully logged out. - Similar Threads - fortnite keeps telling

2. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  3. Fortnite keeps kicking me out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps kicking me out: We’ve done all the updates on Fortnite and my Xbox, we have good internet and we’ve cleared the cache and every time I try to play it launches and then freezes and kicks me out....
  4. Fortnite keeps crashing on new xbox x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite keeps crashing on new xbox x: Each time i load battle royale it crashes the game. This is a brand new xbox x. I have reinstalled the game and also changed account and none of it solved the issue....
  5. Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox series x keep crashing on rainbow six siege and fortnite: I can barley play a full game or r6s without it crashing or a match of Fortnite and i don't know why my Xbox is getting enough ventilation, I've changed power cables I've done everything the ai...
  6. I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to log onto Fortnite on my Xbox but every time it keeps telling me that an unexpected...: I try to log into my Fortnite from my Xbox but every time I load up it keeps telling me that an unexpected error has occurred while signing in to your account t for Xbox live I don’t know what to...
  7. I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I keep getting emails about purchases I made on Fortnite with my Microsoft account even if...: For 3 months now, I get emails about purchases I made on Fortnite on my email, when I go to Microsoft to check transactions, nothing. Epic Games doesn't have an account my email so whats up? I...
  8. My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite | Xbox Cloud Gaming won't load and keeps coming up with the same error, how do...: I keep trying to log onto the Xbox Cloud Gaming service provided by Microsoft to play Fortnite or at least test it with some mates yet it still doesn't work and seems to create an error. Is there...
  9. I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have paid for Fortnite Crew, but it keeps saying there is a problem with the payment: I have paid for my Fortnite Crew subsciption, but it keeps telling me there is a problem with my payment 0f1b63d8-73a1-4190-b804-7989588e873d
  10. I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to buy the fortnite crew pack but it keeps telling me to pick a different way to pay: I'm trying to but the crew pack but it's not letting me buy it dbdf03a1-9442-4360-9d78-821473a6b5e8