On-demand Game not working on new Xbox

Discus and support On-demand Game not working on new Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So awhile ago, I bought and downloaded a game onto a memory stick and then got a new xbox. I created a new account on the new xbox and tried to access... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHHush, Jan 3, 2014.

1. SHHush
    SHHush Guest

So awhile ago, I bought and downloaded a game onto a memory stick and then got a new xbox. I created a new account on the new xbox and tried to access the game (once I had plugged the memory stick in), but it said that this game was unavailable. I thought
    deleting the game and re-downloading it would fix the problem, but it wouldn't give me the option of downloading again and told me that I needed to buy the game ($20.00) again.

Please, I don't want to but the game again, so if you know what is going on, help me.

:)

SHHush, Jan 3, 2014
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Games on demand not working

Hello BOUNCER37192,

It takes us up to 96 hours to process purchases. Your purchase on the third was only recently processed, and is now awarding a punch.

XBLRewards8, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Falcify
    Falcify Guest
    Game on demand not working!!!!

It didn't work but thank you for trying to help me.

Falcify, Jan 3, 2014
  4. SHHush
    SHHush Guest

Nevermind! Once I downloaded my old profile onto the new xbox, I was able to re-download the game onto the harddrive

SHHush, Jan 3, 2014
  5. SHHush Win User

Nevermind! Once I downloaded my old profile onto the new xbox, I was able to re-download the game onto the harddrive
  6. zMetalhead Win User

Games on Demand Bugged + Save Game files missing / corrupt

I'm downloading some games on demand because I am waiting for a box to be sent to me, and all the new things I download are working but my Fable 3 and GTA still don't work.

Borderlands Game on Demand works.
  7. BradM29 Win User

Fallout: New Vegas Games On Demand Not Working

Thanks, I tried the troubleshooting guide and it worked. now back to the Mojave wasteland to cause trouble. :)
  8. MisterFizzle Win User

Fallout: New Vegas Games On Demand Not Working

Hey there Brad,

Sorry to hear you're having issues playing New Vegas.

That error can sometimes occur if there's a bad sector on your hard drive that the game is trying to save to. I would recommend trying the steps in our

Games on Demand Disc Unreadable
    troubleshooter.

Please let us know how that goes and we'll work from there.
  9. Fubski Win User

Game problem

Thema:

1. On-demand Game not working on new Xbox - Similar Threads - demand Game working

2. I demand to have my Xbox One game achievement fixed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand to have my Xbox One game achievement fixed.: So, with the ongoing Just Dance 2020 achievement being broken, there is no solution to fixing it. Ubisoft claims they have no responsbilities of causing it, but they lied because are liable for...
  3. Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing: Hi there! I've been refereed from Xbox Chat Support. I recently cancelled a pre-order of SW:BF2. It was the final game as part of the 'pre-order punchcard system'. The 15,000 points have been...
  4. Missing points from game on demand punch card

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Missing points from game on demand punch card: Hello i need some help i preordered Injustice 2, Tekken 7 and Elder scrolls online MOrrowwind but did not receive the 15,000 points for the Games on Demand Pre-Order Punchcard. Can you please help...
  5. If I pre ordered the selected game on windows 10 pc store, it counts for Games on Demand ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I pre ordered the selected game on windows 10 pc store, it counts for Games on Demand ...: Hi Xbox Live Rewards team, recently I pre ordered Halo Wars 2 UE on my Windows 10 PC store, and I found that Xbox Live Rewards have a mission that you can get credits after you preorder 3...
  6. Games on Demand PreOrder Punchcard not Reflecting Preordered Game

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games on Demand PreOrder Punchcard not Reflecting Preordered Game: I preordered STEEP, but my account doesn't reflect that the game was preordered. I specifically preordered it to complete my 3 game punchcard and receive the 15,000 reward credits. The game...
  7. Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game on 'Games on Demand Punchcard' cancelled - Points Need Removing.: Hi there! I've been refereed from Xbox Support. I recently cancelled a pre-order of SW:BF2. It was the final game as part of the 'pre-order punchcard system'. The 15,000 points have been rewarded...
  8. I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought a classic game from games on demand (Assassin's Creed Revelations) only to see it ...: Yesteday I bought a game from the online marketplace, only to see it go on a featured sale less than twelve hours later. Is there no rebate for unfortunate fools like myself? I realize it is...
  9. I demand a refund for the game Quantum Break

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I demand a refund for the game Quantum Break: Good afternoon! Bought April 4, the game Quantum Break Xbox in the store, in a footnote, it was stated that I will send the code for the game windows 10. It's been 14 days, the code I have not...
  10. Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Star Wars: KOTOR (on demand Xbox classic game) won't download to my 360...: I recently purchased Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic off the Xbox Live Marketplace (it appeared on the marketplace around the time it became backwards compatible on Xbox One, sometime in...