On-demand Game not working on new Xbox

Discus and support On-demand Game not working on new Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So awhile ago, I bought and downloaded a game onto a memory stick and then got a new xbox. I created a new account on the new xbox and tried to access... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SHHush, Jan 3, 2014.

1. SHHush
    SHHush Guest

So awhile ago, I bought and downloaded a game onto a memory stick and then got a new xbox. I created a new account on the new xbox and tried to access the game (once I had plugged the memory stick in), but it said that this game was unavailable. I thought
    deleting the game and re-downloading it would fix the problem, but it wouldn't give me the option of downloading again and told me that I needed to buy the game ($20.00) again.

Please, I don't want to but the game again, so if you know what is going on, help me.

:)

SHHush, Jan 3, 2014
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Games on demand not working

Hello BOUNCER37192,

It takes us up to 96 hours to process purchases. Your purchase on the third was only recently processed, and is now awarding a punch.

XBLRewards8, Jan 3, 2014
  3. Falcify
    Falcify Guest
    Game on demand not working!!!!

It didn't work but thank you for trying to help me.

Falcify, Jan 3, 2014
  4. SHHush
    SHHush Guest

Nevermind! Once I downloaded my old profile onto the new xbox, I was able to re-download the game onto the harddrive

SHHush, Jan 3, 2014
  5. SHHush Win User

Nevermind! Once I downloaded my old profile onto the new xbox, I was able to re-download the game onto the harddrive
  6. zMetalhead Win User

Games on Demand Bugged + Save Game files missing / corrupt

I'm downloading some games on demand because I am waiting for a box to be sent to me, and all the new things I download are working but my Fable 3 and GTA still don't work.

Borderlands Game on Demand works.
  7. Jim-L Win User

All Games Backward Compatibility doesn´t work on Xbox One

For those with an Xbox 360, the Game On-demand titles still work on it.
  8. Fubski Win User

Game problem

9. BradM29 Win User

Fallout: New Vegas Games On Demand Not Working

Thanks, I tried the troubleshooting guide and it worked. now back to the Mojave wasteland to cause trouble. :)
Thema:

1. On-demand Game not working on new Xbox - Similar Threads - demand Game working

2. My pc keeps going form 60 to 15 fps even when im playing non demanding games, please help

in XBoX on Windows
    My pc keeps going form 60 to 15 fps even when im playing non demanding games, please help: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9750H CPU @ 2.60GHz, 2592 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s) Adapter Type NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650, NVIDIA compatible I do not understand, i used to play...
  3. Game Pass demanding games causes PC to Stutter

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass demanding games causes PC to Stutter: i've got this problem where simply launching a demanding game (Halo Infinite Multiplayer for a recent example) it causes for the whole machine to stutter both in image and audio. all my drivers...
  4. Games on Demand 80% in Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Demand 80% in Xbox 360: Just asking I was checking the download size of a few games that i'm downloading and looks like are ok, also I can play the games without problem But, when I download the game.. when hit the...
  5. Games on Demand Pre-Prder Punchcard not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games on Demand Pre-Prder Punchcard not working: My games on demand pre-order punch card is not working. I pre-ordered "Battelfront 2", "COD WW2" and "Assasin's Creed Origins". My punchcard shows two punches but the list of games only shows me...
  6. Games on demand not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Games on demand not working: I have pre ordered three games from the list during the correct time but only 2 have counted so I would like to get a reason only 2 counted or have it fixed please and thank you....
  7. Games on Demand download corrupted, Arcade Games work normally.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games on Demand download corrupted, Arcade Games work normally.: Hey there, I've recently moved to the UK from Ireland, and brought an Xbox 360 console with me. I've downloaded my 360 profile onto it, which I've used in the past to purchase a lot of games. The...
  8. Test Drive Unlimited 2 Game on demand version not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Test Drive Unlimited 2 Game on demand version not working: I have the same issue .... I purchsed the game on demand and downloaded it on correctly configurated usband it simply does not work... (black screen frozen) .. what to do? I have just a 4gb...
  9. How do Games on Demand work with the Xbox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do Games on Demand work with the Xbox One?: Picked up the Madden bundle yesterday, and started to download everything before I went to bed. Kind of curious though as to why I can't still play online as the game it self has downloaded, but...
  10. Forza Horizon from Games On Demand NOT WORKING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon from Games On Demand NOT WORKING: Yea mine is doin the same. Everytime I select single player or go to multiplayer and try to start a match, it continues to the loading screen as if it were to start, but then is says THE DISC IS...