On cloud gaming touch controls work but I can’t see them

Discus and support On cloud gaming touch controls work but I can’t see them in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am play on iPhone 6s without a controller for a long time but now whenever I open a touch controls game I can’t see the controls but they work... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrarSukh, Aug 23, 2022.

1. BrarSukh
    BrarSukh Guest

Hi,

I am play on iPhone 6s without a controller for a long time but now whenever I open a touch controls game I can’t see the controls but they work

I did not change any settings such as zoom magnifying etc

:)

BrarSukh, Aug 23, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Okay, I don't want that you repeat the same troubleshooting steps. Please tell me what else you tried so far

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  3. BrarSukh Win User

I didn’t do anything I used to play like this for a month and now all of a sudden the controls disappear although they work

And before when I rotate phone in portrait it used to say it’s too cramped here and if you want touch controls go to landscape

Now it does not say that
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Brarsukh

Please double check if the touch layout opacy is the correct:

Open a Game > select on the dots to expand the menu > select the little control > increase the opacity to 100% and test again.

If maybe the issue persists and in order to isolate a bit more the issue.
    Please try using the cloud gaming feature with another iPhone or iOS device

Let me know how it goes
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Is your iPhone up to date and everything?

Could you double check that opening Settings > General > Software update

If your iPhone has the latest iOS version please try this instead:

Go to Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data

After that open the Xbox Cloud gaming app and check.

-------

If the issue persists please sign out from the Xbox cloud gaming app > then close it and delete it

Now go to settings > general > transfer or reset iPhone > reset > Reset network settings

Your iPhone is going to be restarted, once done. go to xbox.com/play , add the xbox cloud gaming bookmark and try again
  6. MarvinaPerez Win User

Get the 'xbox controller only' version of the cloud gaming interface.

Hello DenyingSnail,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through, there is currently no way to force the "controller only" version of the cloud gaming interface. The version displayed depends on whether the game you are playing supports touch controls.

If the game supports touch controls, the "with touch controls" version will be displayed by default.

However, there are a few things you can do to increase the chances of the "driver only" version showing up:

Use an Xbox controller. Cloud gaming works best with an Xbox controller as it is designed to be compatible with them.
    Update your drivers.

Make sure you have the latest Xbox drivers installed on your computer.

Check your game settings. Some games may allow you to disable touch controls in settings.

If you've tried all of these things and you're still seeing the "touch controls" version, it's possible that the game you're playing doesn't support the "controller only" version.

In this case, you will need to use a touch controller or a keyboard and mouse to play.

Microsoft is working to improve support for the "controller-only" version of the cloud gaming interface.

It may be possible to force this version manually in the future.

Source: https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-gaming/set-up-smart-tv-xbox-app

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
Thema:

1. On cloud gaming touch controls work but I can’t see them - Similar Threads - cloud gaming touch

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cloud gaming previe features not working: When I click preview features it turns on but when I reload the page or sign out it goes back to unchecked; this happens on every device I have. I deleted my account from the insiders program so...
  4. Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming)

in XboX Insiders
    Get To Know Our Team: Vanessa - Technical Program Manager (Xbox Everywhere & Cloud Gaming): [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  5. When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I turn on xbox I go to cloud gaming sign. I'm not a subscriber. How do I get to my...: At turn on I am sent to cloud gaming sign in. I'm not a subscriber. Can't access anything. 6c5744a6-9664-4ed1-9942-835786e3c373
  6. Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s - Upload saved games to the cloud.: Hi all, Any chance to explain how to choose a game and upload his save game MANUALLY to the cloud? On PlayStation it was so easy, choose the game, select the content, select the save game then...
  7. using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...

in XBoX on Consoles
    using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except...: using my switch joycons on my macbook with cloud gaming, every button seems to work except for the a button, it responds as if i was hitting b. any way i can fix this?...
  8. How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...: I have tried everything that I could find in replies to similar questions but nothing is working, please help. 5cee474a-1a6f-42b7-8834-172fc716950d
  9. I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm using a controller on Xbox Cloud gaming Fortnite, but I have touch controls on my...: I've tried everything and I've looked through all of the settings in Fortnite, but I still can't get the touch controls off my screen when I'm using a controller. This makes me lag and makes the...
  10. Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud Gaming Touch Controls not Visible: Hello, I’m using cloud gaming on both an iPhone 13 and and iPad Air 2. There are no issues playing on the phone. When trying to play on iPad, the on screen controls are functional but not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Crusader Kings xbox cloud touch