On call of duty wm2 when ever I reload the game the Keybinds I have set on my mouse and...

Discus and support On call of duty wm2 when ever I reload the game the Keybinds I have set on my mouse and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I reopen the game or restart my console my Keybinds only for this game reset how can I fix this 12f923bb-76e3-48e2-8e92-8a4814963df9 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kane tookey, May 8, 2023.

1. kane tookey
    kane tookey Guest

On call of duty wm2 when ever I reload the game the Keybinds I have set on my mouse and...

Every time I reopen the game or restart my console my Keybinds only for this game reset how can I fix this

:)

kane tookey, May 8, 2023
  2. kane tookey Win User

On call of duty wm2 when ever I reload the game the Keybinds I have set on my mouse and keyboard are resetting how do I fix this issues it happens every time I reset the game or reload it

I have done that already and nothing has changed just wasted my time my time the developers need to fix this issue immediately
  3. Ronnieee Win User

On call of duty wm2 when ever I reload the game the Keybinds I have set on my mouse and keyboard are resetting how do I fix this issues it happens every time I reset the game or reload it

If this is only happening to that game alone, this is definitely a problem on their side since nothing is wrong with the Xbox side as all other games are working fine. I suggest reaching out to Activision already for this if you have done the steps needed on the Xbox.
  4. Ronnieee Win User

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help on your key binds issue.

Is this on an Xbox console?

Try to reset the console and bind them again, check if this helps.

NOTE: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

No data or game saves will be lost doing this, everything is backed up to the cloud servers.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

2. Select Settings.

3. Select System.

4. Select Console info

5. Select Reset console.

6. Select Reset and keep my games & apps

This will also help sync the data on your console properly.

If that does not help, try reinstalling the game.
  5. Angrybuttfart Win User

Permission to allow users to link games and create mouse profiles

You can use the keybinding in game but mouse profiles suffer from not being able to use them unless you manually select them. I know I like to have a super high dpi for my desktop setting but not for shooter games.
  6. Lingonius Win User

Push-To-Talk doesn't work in Game Bar/doesn't exist in Console Companion| PC USER

So, there's a /third/ app to use... also, it did finally let me set a keybind-but it only detects the keyboard and not the mouse. I like to use a mouse button on the side of my mouse, since it's easy to press & no games tend to use them. Guess this app can't detect mouse buttons, though. Oh well, at least I have a button to press now. I'll give you a half-thanks.
Thema:

1. On call of duty wm2 when ever I reload the game the Keybinds I have set on my mouse and... - Similar Threads - call duty wm2

2. Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty With Tmobile Home Internet On Xbox One Series X: When I first tried connecting my Xbox One to my T-Mobile home internet I couldn't even connect to Xbox Live but I plugged the Xbox into the modem with an ethernet cable and now the game works fine...
  3. call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.

in XBoX on Windows
    call of duty MW3 wont run due to a fault in the; ucrtbase.dll file.: Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty HQ\cod.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll error thats appearing in my event viewer....
  4. Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern...: Hello, I purchase a xbox one gift card from Target (2400 points - call of duty Modern Warfare - in game currency) for my son and have been unsuccessful in retrieving the coins for him to use. I...
  5. Call of Duty update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty update: Call of Duty update will not load. I'm looking for a solution, it been over a week and i am unable to play. b7fe8a89-330d-4ca8-a58a-923d4f1ae8d3
  6. Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 dashboard errors when trying to play call of duty on Xbox series X/S: This is an issue Microsoft needs to fix. Here is a link to a forum that describes the problem in more detail. Very frustrating…...
  7. I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 1 the other night. Then decided to go onto a different...: Anyone else having the same problem as me. I'm on Xbox Series X try playing any Xbox 360 backwards compatible game online and it says "Your connection to Xbox Live has been lost. Please sign in...
  8. Activision id call of duty

in XBoX Accessibility
    Activision id call of duty: Someone changed my activision id on call of duty and it won’t let me change it back. Any suggestions? 6522b3ff-6e28-468d-ba1f-af7cabe830f0
  9. Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the...: Trying to play call of duty warzone. The game keeps crashing mid game and returns me to the Xbox home screen repeatedly. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it keeps happening. The...
  10. Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't press A Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: Everytime I try and play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold war one my Xbox 1 when I first load up the game it doesn't let me press a to start the game. The only thing that works is completely restarting...