On button makes sound but won't turn on

Discus and support On button makes sound but won't turn on in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox slim won't turn on. We've unplugged it and cooled off the power supply, but still it won't turn on or eject the disk. It does however make a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FasterBody5099, Jan 1, 2014.

1. On button makes sound but won't turn on

My xbox slim won't turn on. We've unplugged it and cooled off the power supply, but still it won't turn on or eject the disk. It does however make a tone still when I press the on button or the eject button, but the door won't open and the green light
    doesn't turn on. Any suggestions?

:)

FasterBody5099, Jan 1, 2014
  2. XBOX 360 power

I have the same problem. The system won't turn on at all. It will make the sound and light up, but won't turn on.

MusicLover3889, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Misfit213
    Misfit213 Guest
    My XBOX One doesn't turn on but makes the sound when I push the on button.

My XBOX One doesn't turn on but makes the sound when I push the on button.

Misfit213, Jan 1, 2014
  4. On button makes sound but won't turn on

I'm having that problem also. My system was working great, but the power box kept turning off. Got a new power box last night, but now it won't fully turn on.

MusicLover3889, Nov 23, 2015
  5. Octomom Win User

I bought the Limited Edition Console and didn't get a wireless headset with it and it doesn't play the MW3 Sounds

I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to come with the wireless headset, just a regular one. It should play MW3 sounds for disc eject and for turning it on/off but only if you use the buttons on the console itself (ei if you turn it on with the controller it
    won't make the sounds).
  6. MusicLover3889 Win User

XBOX 360 power

I have the same problem. The system won't turn on at all. It will make the sound and light up, but won't turn on.
  7. Cloora-BAAA93D7-791F Win User

How to get saved game files off of internal memory on a broken Xbox 360

The towel method might have helped when it had the RROD, but it doesn't even have a light on it anymore. When I touch the power button it makes the sound like it will turn on, but it won't no light or anything. :/
  8. ChynnaSki Win User

My Xbox One won't turn on after updating.

I've done that but it still won't turn on. The power supply is not the issue. When we push the power button... it sounds like it's going to turn on... but then stops.
  9. BeetleBean Win User

Hi, After my xbox one has updated and turns itself off it won't turn back on. I've tried everything

Hi I've tried everything. I have a normal xbox one.

I've tried Unplugging the xbox after an update

Holding down the X icon for 10 seconds

Holding down the power button for 10 seconds

Switching plugs

And still it won't turn on after the update. The xbox acknowledges that's its on cos it makes some bleeping sound but it just won't turn on
Thema:

On button makes sound but won't turn on

1. On button makes sound but won't turn on - Similar Threads - button makes sound

2. Xbox one makes a sound, the xbox button lights up and then shuts down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one makes a sound, the xbox button lights up and then shuts down: I've been having some trouble with turning on my Xbox one recently. Last time I used it, the console froze, so I tried to restart it, but since then it won't turn on. When I try to turn it on, it...
  3. When i turn on my og Xbox one , after 5-6 seconda it makes the eject button sound then the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i turn on my og Xbox one , after 5-6 seconda it makes the eject button sound then the...: Xbox makes the eject sound after turning on , then off button sound 706c0c9f-4546-4d19-9179-a73f3922982e
  4. My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up or...: My xbox one s makes the beep sound when I press the power button but doesn't light up and doesn't turn on...what could be the problem? 17d3550c-4c16-4dc3-9abe-f24d0af439e0
  5. xbox elite 2 gamepad - how to make lower 4 paddles buttons neutral, and not as doubled...

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox elite 2 gamepad - how to make lower 4 paddles buttons neutral, and not as doubled...: So, I bought elite 2 gamepad just for one reason - to have additional bottom 4 buttons as paddles to be neutral and to be able to give them other, neutral functions, not just combine existing...
  6. Xbox One not turning on, only makes start up noise when pressing button.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One not turning on, only makes start up noise when pressing button.: Xbox One won’t start it only makes the start up noise and doesn’t light up. Power brick is constantly red light and I have just gotten a replacement and it is also red light. I’ve switched rooms...
  7. The “let’s go” button doesn’t work when I try and make an account to login on minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Accessibility
    The “let’s go” button doesn’t work when I try and make an account to login on minecraft on ps4: Whenever I go to click the “let’s go” button on Xbox sign in it never works. b02da0b4-b022-4d68-be79-e66e9ece2e14
  8. Make it so we can change the color on the power button of the xbox series x.

in XboX Insiders
    Make it so we can change the color on the power button of the xbox series x.: just like you guys did with the elite series 2 controllers! think that would be small but amazing little extra for x owners! thx submitted by /u/GovernmentCreative71 [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox button doesn't make sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox button doesn't make sound: My Xbox series S has randomly stopped making the startup sound when you click the button to start it, it has been doing this for about a month, and considering that it is only 1 year old, I don't...
  10. Power button and disc eject button make no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power button and disc eject button make no sound: My Xbox One X regular edition has stopped making the normal chimes when the power button is pressed/console turned on and disc eject button. It is only 5 months old. I find this a little strange...