On Beta Ring - Still no UI update?
Discus and support On Beta Ring - Still no UI update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Checked for update again tonight, no update. What am I doing wrong? submitted by /u/RighteousToad [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RighteousToad, Jun 7, 2023.
Thema:
On Beta Ring - Still no UI update?
Loading...
-
On Beta Ring - Still no UI update? - Similar Threads - Beta Ring Still
-
Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.
in XboX InsidersGetting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments] -
Only 2 new thing after update, beta ring
in XboX InsidersOnly 2 new thing after update, beta ring: I installed the update for beta ring but only streak and game tiles showing xx/xx achievements is new, no change start up option, no achievement sorting, no view dynamic wallpaper. This normal?... -
Beta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?
in XboX InsidersBeta Update ring - What is this new weekly streak thing added in the update?: What is this new streak thing added in the update? I opened a game after installing the new update and I got a notification telling me something about a weekly streak being started and now there’s... -
Game DVR still doesn't work with new beta ring update
in XboX InsidersGame DVR still doesn't work with new beta ring update: I had the hope that this Game DVR Bug is gone with the new beta ring update. Bit unfortunately thats not the case. Sometimes Game DVR works just fine but most of the time it just crashes when i... -
Xbox Series X no audio still when playing certain games. Beta ring
in XboX InsidersXbox Series X no audio still when playing certain games. Beta ring: The audio bug is still around from last week. Still have no tv audio while playing games like Destiny 2, Halo infinite, Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+. Reported it as has others and no news on when... -
Changed to beta ring last night still no update
in XboX InsidersChanged to beta ring last night still no update: I was hoping I'd have the latest beta updates to try out... Any ideas why? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments] -
I'm in Beta Ring and I still don't have the new store or UI
in XboX InsidersI'm in Beta Ring and I still don't have the new store or UI: Does everyone else have it? submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke [link] [comments] -
Beta ring, but still can't stream?
in XboX InsidersBeta ring, but still can't stream?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Badwolfe87 [link] [comments] -
Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....
in XboX InsidersBeta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]