On Beta Ring - Still no UI update?

Discus and support On Beta Ring - Still no UI update? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Checked for update again tonight, no update. What am I doing wrong? submitted by /u/RighteousToad [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/RighteousToad, Jun 7, 2023.

1. On Beta Ring - Still no UI update?

Checked for update again tonight, no update. What am I doing wrong?

submitted by /u/RighteousToad
    [link] [comments]

/u/RighteousToad, Jun 7, 2023
  2. RippenHarra Win User

Does anybody know when a new System Update will be available

Your post are still as trolly as ever@ below ^. Facts are leading up to launch there were many updates to the beta UI, and the one we got was another step in that beta. I highly think that we will get another update before Christmas. The twice yearly updates
    are for UI's that are nearly complete to add polish or features not fix bugs. There will be many updates next year
  3. Maetheos Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

I think the Beta ring is pretty good. Updates aren't as frequent as with Alpha and ASA, less bugs, but still get to try features early.
  4. Mannishpatil Win User

New Approaches to Home and Xbox Voice Commands Roll Out to Xbox Insiders

I am really looking forward to these changes. Hope they release these to Xbox Insiders Beta ring in some time. I also all for a faster and smoother navigation and UI matter too. They are removing unused features to speed up the navigation and hopefully
    it does.
  5. DavidMcinally Win User

New Dashboard switching back to old dash during gameplay.

Its is up to date with no other update available. I did have the new Dashboard update like everyone on the beta ring, bur my systwm changed back during gameplay. There is no update available everything is up to date. Its on the wrong system build for the
    beta ring.
  6. OUgroundGAME Win User

Xbox One Unboxing.....

UI isn't complete. Still being tweaked. They recently started internal betas with the system at home.
Thema:

On Beta Ring - Still no UI update?

1. On Beta Ring - Still no UI update? - Similar Threads - Beta Ring Still

2. Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring

in XboX Insiders
    Sound Suttering XSX + LG C2 - Beta Ring: Has anyone been having intermittent sound stuttering lately? For at least a month and a half in any game, app or movie there is occasional stutter/choppiness with the sound. I'm on a LG C2,...
  3. Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Not liking the latest update to Edge on the beta ring: Why did they remove the sidebar from edge including access to Copilot. submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  4. Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders Beta Ring Member, Curious as to what UI & other differences there are between Beta...: Basically I'm curious as to what is different within Beta as of now? Is the UI different in some way? Like what is different than someone who's not in the insiders program? submitted by...
  5. Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring, 2 days in a row getting mandatory SO Updates and 2 days in a row dealing with...: Don’t know what to do at this point, 2 days in a row getting the same error while trying to install mandatory updates. My router is next to my SX and also wired, I’ve tried different methods like...
  6. Xbox Series X no audio still when playing certain games. Beta ring

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X no audio still when playing certain games. Beta ring: The audio bug is still around from last week. Still have no tv audio while playing games like Destiny 2, Halo infinite, Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+. Reported it as has others and no news on when...
  7. Changed to beta ring last night still no update

in XboX Insiders
    Changed to beta ring last night still no update: I was hoping I'd have the latest beta updates to try out... Any ideas why? submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  8. I'm in Beta Ring and I still don't have the new store or UI

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Beta Ring and I still don't have the new store or UI: Does everyone else have it? submitted by /u/CherryDrCoke [link] [comments]
  9. Beta ring, but still can't stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Beta ring, but still can't stream?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Badwolfe87 [link] [comments]
  10. Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring. Latest update, but old dashboard. Social Clubs still not showing up, for months....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]