On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load

Discus and support On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So basically, this recent update I got on alpha skip ahead this week has seriously been messing with my xbox, the my games and apps app is super slow,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lightslayer1515, Jun 16, 2021.

  1. On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load


    So basically, this recent update I got on alpha skip ahead this week has seriously been messing with my xbox, the my games and apps app is super slow, sometimes the homescreen crashes etc. Today I encountered an issue with my games and apps, so I proceed to restart my xbox. I turn it back on

    - Xbox takes minutes to boot, just stuck on the xbox screen

    - When it boots I'm on a black screen, home screen won't load

    - Can't launch games

    Solutions I've tried:
    Unplugging and plugging back in, holding power button for 10s, restarting xbox through my phone

    None have worked

    :)
     
    lightslayer1515, Jun 16, 2021
    #1
  2. lightslayer1515 Win User

    On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load

    my solution is to just wait it out, yup, and when you see the achievement progress thing pop up on the right, hold Y on it, you should be good from then
  3. Paulosb Win User

    On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load

    Same problem here in my xs, freeze on xbox screen. Cant play, cant download, cant do nothing. Im alpha skip ahead to. How is possible send upgrades without any previous test? This issue is to bad....
  4. lightslayer1515 Win User

    On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load

    I tried the pixellated screen option, it booted for about 2s then turned itself off
  5. XBF Ihssane Z Win User

    On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load

  6. unitr0n1c Win User

    Hulu crashing

    Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
Thema:

On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load

Loading...
  1. On alpha skip ahead, series x won't load - Similar Threads - alpha skip ahead

  2. October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261007-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 9, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  3. October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261005-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 7, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.261001-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  6. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  7. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  8. September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260923-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  9. Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?

    in XboX Insiders
    Need Alpha skip ahead! Can I force tier upgrade?: I have been on the omega tier of update preview for nearly a month, I am level 3 on insider, and need an upgrade to alpha tier so I can test a few things. I have tried hard resetting, received a...
  10. September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260921-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 23, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...