Omori won't load and says it is syncing data, how do I fix it?

Discus and support Omori won't load and says it is syncing data, how do I fix it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying for a long while now, I've turned off and restarted my computer several times and it still will not work.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Shady Martinez, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Omori won't load and says it is syncing data, how do I fix it?

I have been trying for a long while now, I've turned off and restarted my computer several times and it still will not work.

:)

Shady Martinez, Mar 20, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please open the task manager app and then go to the "details section," you will find there "gamingservices.exe" please end this task, then it should restart after that. Once that's done, launch your game and see if it works.
  3. PackFan764 Win User

NBA 2K Unaccessible

Nba 2k 15 will say loading game updates and it never loads then I try signing out of Xbox live and it comes up and says loading shoe data then freezes. I have no clue how to fix it. What should i do??
  4. CottonCandyYuMm Win User

Fallout Shelter Not loading

I'm having issues loading the game. It's been working perfectly fine for me since it came out on Xbox, I woke up and went to check on my Vault to complete a quest, at first it kept saying "Syncing data for Fallout Shelter".

I reset my internet thinking maybe it was a connection issue, still didn't work. I exited out of game who knows how many times, and restarted it. It's no longer saying that it is syncing data, but instead it won't load anything, the game will start, but
    Vault List, entering Vault nothing loads. Oh and it doesn't even show that I have a Vault made, which is gonna **** me off due to the fact I spent money on it, and I'm not in the mood for Bethesda's **** to wipe my game clean of any progress.
  5. dirksteenbergen Win User

Certain dlc's not available on snowrunner cloud game session

redifining won't work

the problem is on the cloud's end

it's saving and syncing all the other data except for the mentioned dlc's

so the game loads as if the dlc is not installed

progress etc. syncs just fine
  6. Jordie Simper Win User

Starfield save file not showing on Xbox Series S

How do I manually select a cloud save? I’ve cleared the saved data from the console several times and when I restart the game it shows the sync load bar and then loads up the 10 minute save.
Thema:

1. Omori won't load and says it is syncing data, how do I fix it? - Similar Threads - Omori won't load

2. Why was omori removed from buying after it was removed from gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was omori removed from buying after it was removed from gamepass: Hello I was gonna get omori when i got the money so i checked if it was still on sale but when I checked it was not available for purchase so I i could get a reply i would be happy thank you....
  3. Xbox Game Pass - Omori Not Currently Available ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Omori Not Currently Available ?: As a consumer who uses Xbox, I have a question for the general Xbox community, or if they read this random blogs, the developers of Omori, Recently, I got interested in a game called Omori, but...
  4. Why is omori no longer available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is omori no longer available: i was playing omori off my game pass, i knew it would be taken off game pass after today but i thought i would just buy it. When i looked at the microsoft store to buy it on my xbox it doesn’t...
  5. Just a question about an Omori achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just a question about an Omori achievement: Okay so, I did my second play through of Omori recently, but despite having watered Basil’s plants every day and gotten the “Basil Ending” the ‘Green Thumb’ achievement never triggered. Do I...
  6. Xbox Game Pass - Omori language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass - Omori language: The game Omori I installed from Xbox Game Pass is in Japanese, meanwhile my computer's language is English. Since this game does not have a language option in-game, I have tried uninstalling all...
  7. Omori crashing when trying to load a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omori crashing when trying to load a save: Hi. I have the XBox Game Pass version of OMORI on Windows, but recently when I tried to play the game, it crashed as soon as I tried to load a save. I was able to sign in my account and access the...
  8. Error code: (0x8007042b) when starting omori on xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: (0x8007042b) when starting omori on xbox gamepass: Omori refuses to start and I've tried so many things but it just proceeds to be a pain in the **** help me please ple f81931bb-cd7b-4f15-a032-e1b25e9ec148
  9. Omori on PC Game Pass fails to launch.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omori on PC Game Pass fails to launch.: Just recently bought the Game Pass Ultimate for my PC and downloaded a bunch of games, one of them being Omori. The first time I tried downloading it failed, but then I retried downloading it and...
  10. Omori crashing when attempted start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Omori crashing when attempted start.: I just downloaded Omori with the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, and whenever I try to play it, it gives me error code 0x8007042b. Is there anything wrong? How can I fix this?...