Omega does or doesn't have discord included?

Discus and support Omega does or doesn't have discord included? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was looking through some patch notes online for the omega insider program and Discord was included in it. However, when I joined Omega there is no... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Anon1909403232, Aug 30, 2022.

  1. Omega does or doesn't have discord included?


    I was looking through some patch notes online for the omega insider program and Discord was included in it. However, when I joined Omega there is no update available so I cannot get Discord. How can I force the update? I went to system and checked for updates and there wasnt one available. Anything above Omega is not available to me. How can I get Discord?

    submitted by /u/Anon1909403232
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Anon1909403232, Aug 30, 2022
    #1
  2. Callan Chambers Win User

    Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

    I have the same issue
    Ive tried everything including mobile discord, pc discord, xbox, xbox app and more
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

    my xbox one got the new Dashboard, but my series x didn’t get the dashboard

    Preview omega may not have the new dash yet, hence why the series X doesn't have it.
  4. Inapplicable Win User

    The DLC Item - OMEGA Weapon

    If you're in the UK you have to preorder any edition of the game either online or instore at Game/Gamestation and you'll get a preorder pack which includes a steelbook case, Omega DLC, an extra costume for Noel and Serah, Episode
    1 novella and 3 art cards.

    Seeing as Omega is already on the Japanese marketplace I'd be surprised if it didn't appear on the marketplace for other regions.
  5. YT Officer 207 Win User

    XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

    Offers were for Spotify Premium only, you must have been mistaken
    Can you then explain why it said Discord Nitro and EA Access was also included? It wouldn’t have said that if it weren’t true, unless Microsoft and Discord both lied...
  6. TomekB1 Win User

    Discord keeps disconnecting on Xbox

    A whole Xbox update with bunch of changes including new Discord app.
Thema:

Omega does or doesn't have discord included?

Loading...
  1. Omega does or doesn't have discord included? - Similar Threads - Omega does doesn't

  2. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  3. Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access)

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital is now live for everyone! (Omega tier user with no previous access): Make sure you restart your Xbox don't just turn it on and off. submitted by /u/AstroZombie1 [link] [comments]
  4. Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey how do I get out of preview omega tier: Do I have to get a invite to move up and is that the only way I can get the update for disk to digital submitted by /u/supermario6486 [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One S not updating to Omega after joining program.: Hi everyone! My Xbox One S has been in the omega program now for a few weeks ever since the disc to digital feature was announced and now that the feature is out to omega users I realized that I...
  6. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  7. September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260902-1030)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260902-1030): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 8, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260902-1030) Feel...
  8. part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...

    in XboX Insiders
    part of omega ring, latest update does not include thumb stick calib app, even though it is...: Hi, I am part of the omega ring and yesterday (2/14/2024) an update was pushed out my XBox. My current version now is xb_flt_2402zn.240207-1700 and my console is the XBox One S. In the...
  9. Does switching from Omega to Delta preview require a factory reset?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does switching from Omega to Delta preview require a factory reset?: Been in the insider program for over 4 years and never switched previews but wanna give it a try. However I get the warning that it may cause a factory reset. If it is guaranteed to require a...
  10. Does Xbox preview delta have the new ui or does just omega have it?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Xbox preview delta have the new ui or does just omega have it?: Does delta have the new ui or is it just omega? submitted by /u/SnooTigers7605 [link] [comments]