olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]

Discus and support olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am using an xbox one s, the problem is that my xbox required an update but when it was downloading it only loaded 20% and it stopped, I used many... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jesus omarsantacruz licerio, Oct 3, 2018.

1. olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]

I am using an xbox one s, the problem is that my xbox required an update but when it was downloading it only loaded 20% and it stopped, I used many methods and the only thing that turned out to me was
    to reset the configurations. but my account is deleted and the problem is that I do not remember the mail or the password. please I need to recover it

:)

jesus omarsantacruz licerio, Oct 3, 2018
  2. olvide mi contracena

Ola olvide mi contraseña de exbox live y no puedo comprar nada sin mi contraseña

me podrias ayudar porfavor

[Translation-Wave forget my password of exbox live and not I can buy anything without mypassword
    me podrias help porfavor]

PatentFob198122, Oct 3, 2018
  3. catitaxx
    catitaxx Guest
    contraseña al iniciar sesión

tengo un problema estaba configurando mi xbox para que pidiera contraseña al iniciar sesión,( pensé que me iba a hacer escribir una contraseña pero en cambio utilizo mi correo y la contraseña de el) yo no me acordaba de la contraseña a si que restablecí
    la contraseña, luego de eso intente meterme en el computador a mi cuenta y funciono, pero cuando trate de entrar en mi xbox decía que me contraseña o correo era incorrecto.Como no sabia que hacer pensé en descargar el perfil pero no funciono salio error 80151011
    (busque en la pagina y no existía), pero mas encima borro mi cuenta de mi xbox

no se que hacer ayudaaa!!!!!

[Translation:

I have a problem was setting up my xbox so it asked password to log on, (I thought I was going to do write a password but instead I use my email and the password of the) I I do not remember the password if I restablecí password, after that try
    to get me in the computer to my account and it worked, but when you try to enter in my xbox it said that me password or mail was did not know incorrecto.Como do thought download profile but not worked out error 80151011 (search in page and there was no), but
    most above delete my account of my xbox

not be making help!]

catitaxx, Oct 3, 2018
  4. olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]

Contact support to see if there is a way to resolve that!!

HyperVenom523, Oct 3, 2018
  5. Hey there. Jesus!

So yeah, that could be a big issue.

Most times it's way easier to get your account recovered if you lost your password or gamertag, but the email is another thing entirely.

If you can't recover the account following the steps here
    Find your Microsoft account email address
    , more than likely you will have to create a new account entirely.

Give the steps there a shot and let us know how that worked out.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 3, 2018
  6. PatentFob198122 Win User

olvide mi contracena

Ola olvide mi contraseña de exbox live y no puedo comprar nada sin mi contraseña

me podrias ayudar porfavor

[Translation-Wave forget my password of exbox live and not I can buy anything without mypassword
    me podrias help porfavor]
  7. SantiagoSanchez Diaz Win User

compre juegos en xbox me cobraron y no los tengo [Mod Translation - I bought games on xbox they charged me and I don't have them]

supuestamente hice la compra desde mi cuenta tengo otra cuenta pero es de mi hermano y tiene contraseña

[Mod Translation - I supposedly made the purchase from my account I have another account but it belongs to my brother and has a password]
  8. XBF Esteban R Win User

olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password]

Hey there. Jesus!

So yeah, that could be a big issue.

Most times it's way easier to get your account recovered if you lost your password or gamertag, but the email is another thing entirely.

If you can't recover the account following the steps here
    Find your Microsoft account email address
    , more than likely you will have to create a new account entirely.

Give the steps there a shot and let us know how that worked out.

Thanks!
  9. HyperVenom523 Win User

Contact support to see if there is a way to resolve that!!
  10. luistoja borbor Win User

Vincular cuenta xbox a cuenta microsoft [Link Xbox account to Microsoft account]

Hola, me gustaria vincular mi cuenta de xbox (que usa un correo hotmail que ni siquiera se la contraseña) con mi cuenta de microsoft outlook que uso para todo (desde la que estoy publicando el mensaje).

La cuenta de xbox la tengo desde la 360 y se me creó una cuenta de microsoft sin avisarme ni nada :/

[Translation - Hello, I would like to link my Xbox account (which uses a Hotmail email that is not even the password) with my Microsoft Outlook account I use for everything (from which I am posting the message).

The Xbox account I have since the 360 and I created a Microsoft account without telling me or anything:/]
Thema:

1. olvide mi cuenta y contraseña de xbox [Translation - Forget my Xbox account and password] - Similar Threads - olvide cuenta contraseña

2. No se cierra cuenta insider mas de 72 horas

in XboX Insiders
    No se cierra cuenta insider mas de 72 horas: Ya pasaron mas de 72 horas y no se quita las actualizaciones insider para poderla regalar, ayuda submitted by /u/Even-Hornet3702 [link] [comments]
  3. Necesito ayuda urgente con mi cuenta Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Necesito ayuda urgente con mi cuenta Minecraft: Hola buenos dias, necesito ayuda con mi cuenta Minecraft premium, ya que esta logueada con la cuenta de microsoft pero no me permite utilizarla, no se si es porque mi cuenta es gmail o que, pero...
  4. ¿Por qué no puedo jugar multijugador de Battlefield 5 con una cuenta compartida con game pasa?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ¿Por qué no puedo jugar multijugador de Battlefield 5 con una cuenta compartida con game pasa?: Hello, I have a problem with the game Battlefield 5, the problem I have is that I installed it since they lent me an account with the game pass subscription, it appears that I have to have the...
  5. I CLOSED AN XBOX INSIDER ACCOUNT BY CASUALITY | CERRÉ CUENTA DE DE XBOX INSIDER CASUALMENTE

in XboX Insiders
    I CLOSED AN XBOX INSIDER ACCOUNT BY CASUALITY | CERRÉ CUENTA DE DE XBOX INSIDER CASUALMENTE: EN I need help to be able to reverse the following; I mistakenly closed my xbox insider account when trying to log out and now I can't log in because I get a message saying "We are working to...
  6. How do I use the balance of my Microsoft account? / Como utilizo el saldo de mi cuenta de...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use the balance of my Microsoft account? / Como utilizo el saldo de mi cuenta de...: Hello, I would like to know how to use the balance I have in my Microsoft account, first it tells me that I have $35 and below I have another amount $3.63 and I can only use the one below, I spent...
  7. Trasladar Minecraft de una cuenta a otra.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trasladar Minecraft de una cuenta a otra.: Yo tengo Minecraft comprado desde hace muchos años con esta cuenta la cual ya no utilizo y tengo otra. Mi pregunta es si podría trasladar el juego de esta cuenta a la otra nueva de alguna manera,...
  8. Cuenta de xbox activa en diferentes estados ¿es baneable?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cuenta de xbox activa en diferentes estados ¿es baneable?: Hola amigos disculpen, tengo mi cuenta de xbox activa en dos estados de la republica mexicana. Esto es debido a que le presto mi cuenta a un primo que está en otro estado para que pueda jugar,...
  9. migrar cuenta de mojang

in XBoX Accessibility
    migrar cuenta de mojang: Hace unos meses migre mi cuenta de mojang a Microsoft. Pero ahora quiero acceder a mi cuenta de mojang, y no me deja. ya intente usar mi cuenta de Microsoft para acceder pero no puedo :( Como...
  10. Hola no puedo poner mi cuenta de microsoft como principal en mi xbox.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hola no puedo poner mi cuenta de microsoft como principal en mi xbox.: Al querer poner mi cuenta como principal no me deja hacerlo. Dice que solo tengo 5 intentos y no recuerdo haberlos usado, me urge ponerla como principal, es este correo desde donde estoy...