Oldschool 360 player here, looking for people who wanna play.

Discus and support Oldschool 360 player here, looking for people who wanna play. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I been playing Minecraft for years on 360 and almost all my freinds have moved on to xbox one. Iv'e been working on a map for a couple weeks but need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by A1U2R3A4L5, Jul 19, 2017.

  1. A1U2R3A4L5
    A1U2R3A4L5 Guest

    Oldschool 360 player here, looking for people who wanna play.


    I been playing Minecraft for years on 360 and almost all my freinds have moved on to xbox one.

    Iv'e been working on a map for a couple weeks but need people to really get busy. I got a couple houses, and chests scattered around. many mines and I wanna finish the game with folks. Any 360 players wanna help. All are welcome.

    :)
     
    A1U2R3A4L5, Jul 19, 2017
    #1
  2. looking for fun people to play halo reach with sense of humor is required

    On my phone it didnt wanna format correctly gamertag is mainly looking for people who just wanna play for fun I play reach mw 3 and battlefield 3 among others
     
    GRIZZLYMAN77745, Jul 19, 2017
    #2
  3. Looking for some people who wanna play halo

    You always seem to encounter the worst kinds of egotists in Halo for some strange reason..at least from my experience. I'll send you an FR.
     
    Humanity Theory, Jul 19, 2017
    #3
  4. JACKinDaBox60 Win User

    Looking for new firends to play Battlefield 3 ??

    Hey Moose ! Im lookin for a canadian squad to play with fairly new at bf3 but played 2 and im an oldschool socom player anyway just lookin for a couple of people to casually play with if yer interested friend request me.
  5. Humanity Theory Win User

    Looking for some people who wanna play halo

    You always seem to encounter the worst kinds of egotists in Halo for some strange reason..at least from my experience. I'll send you an FR.
  6. Ultain Win User

    Looking for some people who wanna play halo

    I'm not on all the time, but I'll play. Sent you an FR.
  7. LentGekoba Win User

    Still getting low res textures even after the update that supposedly fixed it.

    I have exactly the same problem mate... When i walk in dungeons .. I see the walls chaning into oldschool (Dont wanna spoil other Consoles over here) graphics.... The armor looks like rubbish .. And even the shadow under my character is changing into walking
    / dancing dots.... It is real annoying .. I also have a Xbox 360 slim edition 250 gb version And a brand new skyrim cd...

    I hope there are more people with the same problem.. Cuz otherwise im scared my xbox is dying out there =(!!!!! or maby my television!!!!

    Please help!!!
  8. anthony nowlan Win User

    Downloading other people's maps for Minecraft

    They should add a patch so players can download other peoples maps, that would make a lot of people on here happy. It would also get more people who don't play Minecraft on the 360 or or PC to play it on the 360.
Thema:

Oldschool 360 player here, looking for people who wanna play.

Loading...
  1. Oldschool 360 player here, looking for people who wanna play. - Similar Threads - Oldschool 360 player

  2. Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Quand est-ce que je pourrais jouer à mes jeux 360 favoris sur serie x ? ?: Salut tout le monde,Suite à l'excellente nouvelle récente concernant le retour de l'équipe de rétrocompatibilité chez Xbox, Je voulais vraiment partager ma liste de souhaits de jeux classiques...
  3. The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles

    in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Legacy Passport Initiative: How Xbox Can Move Original & 360 Discs to Digital Consoles: Hey everyone, With the industry pushing toward digital-only hardware ecosystems, those of us with massive physical collections (Original Xbox and Xbox 360) are facing a serious preservation...
  4. 360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?

    in XboX Insiders
    360 games (hub games update) will be available to Xbox One family?: And I wonder if there's updates for Xbox One family as well on the next weeks submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  5. Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    Where is the 360 Game Hub update for the beta ring?: It has been stuck without updates since July 1st. When will it arrive? submitted by /u/LordKobeeruZ [link] [comments]
  6. Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Having trouble playing my 360 games on Series X: Im trying to play my downloaded 360 games on my series X and it's a no go. It goes to download profile then I get the message cant connect. Even though my series X says online connected,...
  7. How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...

    in XboX Insiders
    How come the Xbox 360 game art has this black bar under it in the new poster style UI for...: When looking at the installed games, all Xbox 360 titles have a black bar underneath them while the Xbox One/Series editions of games don't? submitted by /u/EchoJPR [link] [comments]
  8. Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history

    in XboX Insiders
    Issue with 360 games not showing up.in download history: I recently bought the sonic legacy collection on my series x and all the games in this bundle are on the xbox 360 so I went to download them and they just weren't listed in my download history. I...
  9. Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 games not saving on xbox series x: Is anyone else having the same issue as me but none of my xbox 360 games are saving submitted by /u/Dry-Philosophy-3052 [link] [comments]
  10. Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update)

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys i have a idea for the xbox 360 (a final update): The xbox 360 should have one last final update where you can chose from each dashbored and still be online. This would be a very cool idea and if you are feeling spicy bring back the markectplace....