Older games on gamepass but still unobtainable achievements

Discus and support Older games on gamepass but still unobtainable achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why are there so many unobtainable achievements for fable 2? It’s on game pass now but there’s a few I can’t get anymore what do I do? It’s frustrating... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChillDinosaur69, May 6, 2022.

1. Older games on gamepass but still unobtainable achievements

Why are there so many unobtainable achievements for fable 2? It’s on game pass now but there’s a few I can’t get anymore what do I do? It’s frustrating because I love getting all the achievements and I can’t on this game. The fable2.com site is down so I can’t get the last few reactions or the chicken suit I need to get the achievements and some hero dolls. It’s incredibly disheartening.

:)

ChillDinosaur69, May 6, 2022
  2. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, ChillDinosaur69! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time with Fable's achievements, I completely understand how disheartening this can be.

One of Xbox's Ambassadors created a very helpful thread for those with issues unlocking achievements, have you already tried the steps mentioned in it?

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

Looking forward to your reply!

*All credit goes to XA "Mister Cerb", who took the time to create the thread I mentioned in my reply.
  3. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

A suggestion regarding unobtainable achievements.

It's frustrating, i know. But at the same time, i don't care if the achievement is unobtainable. The game still there, so have fun playing.
  4. TwiggyChimera77 Win User

A suggestion regarding unobtainable achievements.

It's frustrating, i know. But at the same time, i don't care if the achievement is unobtainable. The game still there, so have fun playing.
  5. Leeanderson Win User

achievements on win8/10 help please

so the games im having issues with are age of empires, mahjong and wordament. Also 3 achievements in tetris blitz wont unlock even though ive met the criteria over 10 times.

can i play the older w8 version or am i stuck with unobtainable achievements forever?

many thanks
  6. Fluke939 Win User

Scene It? Box Office Smash! Questions and Achievement Issues

Thema:

1. Older games on gamepass but still unobtainable achievements - Similar Threads - Older games gamepass

2. Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why don't xbox remake older games like Playstation: Just curious as to why xbox don't remake some old classics like fallout new vegas, fallout 3, oblivion, halo 3 and gun? Not like xbox is lacking in teams. Playstation remake and "remaster" games...
  3. Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play older games on windows 10, will microsoft sort something out to fix this issue.: Game is lord of the rings, battle for middle earth 1 and 2. Did some research many people have had this issue and have resorted to downloading dodgy fixes instead of Microsoft allowing old games....
  4. Older Games not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Older Games not working: When I uninstalled a browser(~1 GB) I restarted my computer and went about my day as normal. When I returned, however, my PC said I had ~80 GB free (I had 20 GB free before). I noticed this effect...
  5. Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do I have to buy madden separate for older gen or can I buy x series game and play on Xbox one: If I order the Xbox one/x series and it only says X Series will I be able to play it on Xbox One 2e0cd30d-f960-44e3-ab0d-47c0fd1c4d88
  6. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  7. Are Xbox Series X/S games compatible with older consoles (Xbox One S)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Series X/S games compatible with older consoles (Xbox One S)?: Hi all, just wanting to find out whether the games released for the Xbox Series X/S consoles are able to be played with the older consoles, specifically the Xbox One S. I’d like to get the new...
  8. The Xbox app game library missing older content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Xbox app game library missing older content.: The Windows Xbox app game library does not show games purchase from the Microsoft Store that were previously accessed via the Xbox Companion App. Only current Game Pass and Xbox Store content is...
  9. Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?: I have a second generation I believe wireless Xbox 360 controller, it's not the new Xbox console or the Xbox one remote it's the previous one that used to get the red ring. Just wondering if that...
  10. Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is alien vs predators not on the Xbox gaming cloud you have older games on there an I'd...: Hi iv been playing on the Xbox pass cloud an iv seen older games on there but why can't u play aliens vr predators I'd love to play it again I was wondering if it might be put on there in the...