old xbox one controller multi sync after update question

Discus and support old xbox one controller multi sync after update question in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I just updated my controller (bluetooth without the share button) to 5.13.3143. I read it support multi devices sync, but is it 2 bluetooth devices,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/geraldwo, Jul 1, 2022.

1. /u/geraldwo
    /u/geraldwo Guest

So I just updated my controller (bluetooth without the share button) to 5.13.3143. I read it support multi devices sync, but is it 2 bluetooth devices, or 1 bluetooth device and 1 xbox?

I have 2 pc, I would like to able to use it on both. Would it be able to bluetooth paired and use for both pc? or should I purchase one of the xbox one controller adapter for the multi sync feature (plug the adapter on 1 device, the other use bluetooth)?

submitted by /u/geraldwo
    [link] [comments]

/u/geraldwo, Jul 1, 2022
  2. JensHansenDK Win User

Controllers

I just found my old xbox one with no updates for quite some time.

made sure it did not connect to network, use the sync button on the side and all controllers synced fine with the old console.

Then updated it. Now I have two consols with the same issue.

Definately a software bug....
  3. what the ****1347 is Win User

xbox headset sound cutting out (help)

Tried re-syncing your controller?, updating it? Your NAT is open? Are you using an old day one controller with an adapter or something?
  4. Christopher#L Win User

How to sync Xbox One controller without turning on my Xbox?

Double-clicking the sync button on the Xbox One controller right after turning it on just delays the Xbox turning on and it eventually syncs with the controller again. Apparently, the feature was implemented for the Xbox Series controller since you can go straight into sync without turning on the controller or the Xbox just by holding down the sync button https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/xnwdqf/til_you_can_put_the_controller_into_sync_mode/

I just updated my Xbox One controller and it's still the same thing. So hopefully it can be implemented as an update if nothing physical in the Xbox One controller prevents it from being possible. I hope someone in the Dev team can see this.
  5. artileryboy Win User

October's update made my console garbage

Same here... When you turn on the xbox one x (didnt check if it happens with xbox one s) from the controller, about 5 seconds after that it looses sync to it and wont re-sync until you shut down the controller and turn it on again, tried it on 3 different
    consoles with 6 different controllers, all that happened after the last update
  6. PR3D4T0R X4 Win User

Controller no working after Update Beta ?

Your Xbox One controller isn't working anymore after the NXE update on November 12. right? Is this an 2015 controller or the old controller?
Thema:

1. old xbox one controller multi sync after update question - Similar Threads - old controller multi

2. Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone remember the old Xbox One menu sfx?: Video of the sfx I just found my old original Xbox One and turned it on when suddenly I found myself on the old menu. Before I connected the console to the internet to update it, I navigated...
  3. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  4. My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...: My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old scuf in and those paddles work. It's the controller/firmware that's the issue...
  5. My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new xbox series s controller suddenly feels old and damaged. Is there a way to...: I bought an xbox series s 3 weeks ago. I think my controller has been swapped without my knowledge because it is showing signs of wear beyond its time. It also signs is as player 2, when my...
  6. Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account: So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents...
  7. Xbox controller not working at all, is it just old?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox controller not working at all, is it just old?: I’ve had my xbox one for a long time now and my controllers since 2017 and I’ve recently been having issues with my controllers connecting via Bluetooth. This started last year when my...
  8. 1 month old xbox series x controller already unusable due to issues.

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 month old xbox series x controller already unusable due to issues.: My brand new xbox series x controller is bugging out, I tried troubleshooting and different batteries and packs but nothing works. This new Xbox series x controller randomly starts twitching the...
  9. having trouble with my old Xbox 360 controller works well with every other game but...

in XBoX on Windows
    having trouble with my old Xbox 360 controller works well with every other game but...: been trying to look up everything on the internet for my wireless 360 controller has issues lil bit too my 360 controller is old and wired im trying to plug it into a 3.0 usb extender but while...
  10. Turn off parental control on old account without “parent”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turn off parental control on old account without “parent”: Basically my stepdad put parental controls on my old Xbox account and I’m 19 years old. I had ofc used an alt account as my main for the past 5 years but I have a lot of progress on a few good...