Old version of forge-halo.map for Halo: Reach.

Discus and support Old version of forge-halo.map for Halo: Reach. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everybody! I am having a problem playing Halo: The Master Chief Collection. When updating my forge-halo.map did not update to the required... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Valentin.Klubov, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Old version of forge-halo.map for Halo: Reach.

Hello everybody! I am having a problem playing Halo: The Master Chief Collection. When updating my forge-halo.map did not update to the required version. Because of this, I can not go to this map and create new maps, as well as change the past because of the old forge-halo.map. Please help me!

Old version of forge-halo.map for Halo: Reach. [​IMG]

:)

Valentin.Klubov, Jan 28, 2021
  2. Radiant Sword X Win User

Halo 5 guardians

Well, doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon since Halo 5 is old. The closest for PC version is Halo 5: Forge. But that version is only limited to map making.
  3. Darth Baum Win User

Halo Reach or Battlefield 3?

Halo reach's best feature is forge for sure
  4. DapperHayden007 Win User

Far Cry 3 E3 Trailer

You all do know that bungie tried to compare halo reaches editor to Far Cry's in a way because they said Forge was "The Best Editor On Console" And therefore it is arguable in a way. You do EDIT things on both games.. Forge is like a dimmed down version
    of Far Cry's Map Editor.
  5. Andrew_stockmaik Win User

Custom browser for other halo titles in the mcc

Custum Browsing is where people can join your forge map that you made, people online can join and play your map that you created in forge. I thought when season 7 of halo mcc came, that any halo with forge in the mcc would be Able to have custum Browsing on it, but it's only reach. I'm wondering if halos like halo 3 , halo 4, and halo 2 anniversary will have custum browsing, I made some pretty cool maps on those games but not halo reach.
  6. Halo O27 Win User

Halo 4, Best halo... for 343 first try?

Well I think 343 could easily make some forge maps to make it fresh . I mean Halo Reach used forge maps in matchmaking and even Halo 3 used forge maps in some game types . You would think it would be really easy to do . I am still waiting for team doubles
    . Team swat is a let down in halo 4 with the current maps its bad . I love Halo 4 but they need Halo 3 ranking , maps and old game types that stay not a new one every week if they want to keep players from playing other games .
Thema:

Old version of forge-halo.map for Halo: Reach.

1. Old version of forge-halo.map for Halo: Reach. - Similar Threads - Old version forge

2. How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do i revert to the old version of Minesweeper?: I downloaded the new version, but i hate it. I want to revert it back. How do i do it? And no, i don't wanna hear "OoH iTs SoO gOoD" . I wanna revert to the windows 8 version with the adventure...
  3. I want to play an X/S game but my friends have the old gen version can we play together or no?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to play an X/S game but my friends have the old gen version can we play together or no?: I have battlefield 2042 but its the X/S version and everyone i want to play with has the xbox one version can we play together or is it not possible eb8efcd9-f01f-4323-a6b2-eefd861a3bd5
  4. New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New machine need to install old minecraft version which I purchased in 2021. I can't find a...: [img] I lost my pc which has minecraft installed which i purchased in 2021. Now I want to install the same product in the new laptop. In order history even though I can see the purchase, I cannot...
  5. Why are my games are in old version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are my games are in old version?: I bought a new Xbox Series X. I was using an Xbox One S so I installed my games to the SX. But they are in old version and I cant update them. For example: Grand Theft Auto V is in 1.5.31.1 and...
  6. Why is Valheim running old version 215.1 when downloaded but, playing version 215.3 when...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Valheim running old version 215.1 when downloaded but, playing version 215.3 when...: Started playing Valheim week one and had no issues. Now that they have ran some updates I have come across an issue. The game when downloaded through gamepass to my console is still only playing...
  7. can you alternate between series x/s version and old version of gta online?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can you alternate between series x/s version and old version of gta online?: so i have an xbox series s and i play on the old version of gta online with some friends who have a regular xbox. i’m interested in getting the series x/s version of gta online. will i still be...
  8. Xbox One (old version) trying to set up and link with LGWebOS

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One (old version) trying to set up and link with LGWebOS: I try to connect my Xbox One through/with LG WebOS (old version) But the Xbox One has only ding sound (when I’d try to reset the Xbox), TV’s still has black screen and does not have anything...
  9. An old version of minecraft randomly installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    An old version of minecraft randomly installed: Hello. Today i wanted to play minecraft on my xbox one s. I inserted the cd (I have played it a lot of times before, so it is installed and at its newest version, 1.19.6) and I noticed that it’s...
  10. Can I play with my friends on fifa same gen but old version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play with my friends on fifa same gen but old version: I’ve just bought a Xbox series x and realised fifa 23 Xbox one version can be played on it , can I play my friends that are on Xbox series x so same platform but on the one version even though...