Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...

Discus and support Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I only have two Xboxes on my account. I stopped game sharing about a year ago. Every time I select a game on the PC MS store to install remotely on my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TotalFark, Oct 16, 2020.

1. /u/TotalFark
    /u/TotalFark Guest

Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for...

I only have two Xboxes on my account.

I stopped game sharing about a year ago. Every time I select a game on the PC MS store to install remotely on my Xboxes (Where do you want to install?) there are three Xboxes listed:

XBOXONEX

Microsoft Xbox One X (Home Xbox)

XBOXONE

Microsoft Xbox One

XboxOne

Microsoft Xbox One X

Why is this? Is my home Xbox now my current one and that other XboxOneX the ghost one?

submitted by /u/TotalFark
    [link] [comments]

/u/TotalFark, Oct 16, 2020
  2. MichaelMcKe Win User

Unable to play a XboX GamePass game

That did not work. Even though the scripts did not return an error, game services was never removed. When I entered start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN, there was no install option on the MS Store. Upon further inspection, it was still showing on my installed apps.
  3. dempup Win User

Family share

Hi Lee Dexter.

Yes, that is possible. With home sharing, you can share the Gold Live, Game Pass games and some purchases from the MS store within your household.

4. xUserZer0x Win User

Code for Halo 5 (purch. from Amazon) redeemed to defunct account - how do I transfer to active account?

Solution was to set up home console and share from the old account. MS customer support chat provided info. Thanks.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

dead by daylight new dlc isnt working??

If she bought it on her account and you two aren't Home Console sharing, then you'll need to buy the DLC yourself as well. In that essence you don't own the license for it but she does. If you are Home Console sharing and it is not showing up, make sure
    she is signed in the background while you are playing or try removing the profile off of the console, readding it, and then reestablishing it as the Home Console if it doesn't show up that it is.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  6. LMM((( Win User

xbox home/switch

Will the xbox that I am sharing with still stay the same? Do I have to do anything with that one? Should it automatically switch after I remove the old home console?
Thema:

1. Old removed game share home Xbox is still showing up in the MS store as an option for... - Similar Threads - Old removed game

2. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  3. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  4. I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help, how do I remove my kids from an old family account and allow them to accept...: I had an email address that I have deactivated because it is old. However my two kids are connected as family members and I want to remove them off the deactivated account so I can add them as...
  5. i want to remove a old ea account from my xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    i want to remove a old ea account from my xbox account: So where to begin. well for the better part of 10 hours I've been to Ea spectrum and even sat in my chair looking for countless ways to remove my Ea account. long story short EA sucks and the...
  6. Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Remove Minecraft from old Microsoft account: Split from this thread. Hi, I would like to get my Minecraft account off of my old Microsoft account. I already paid for it and I don't want to buy it again 2ea34ad4-e5e1-42b0-aa67-bd9f75430929
  7. To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.

in XBoX Accessibility
    To remove an old credit card from the system and add a new Card.: Xbox Support has a rating of -10 for their knowledge, professionalism, and help to customers. I have called Xbox support since the card was removed and a new card with new numbers, dates, and...
  8. My alias was changed and my old email address was removed. Is there a way to track what the...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My alias was changed and my old email address was removed. Is there a way to track what the...: Hello, I am having trouble finding an alias tracker. My account was hacked and my alias was changed. Trying to find what the new email address is so it may help me recover my account back....
  9. Adding my email, and removing old email from xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adding my email, and removing old email from xbox account.: So, when I was young my mother made my xbox account, with a live email, I now have a main email I use, and I would like to change the primary to my own, and remove her account from it. My issues...
  10. Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account: So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents...